• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Noir Talks Guns, Your Rights & Self Defense

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Deleted my posts. Way too many posts, threads & vids, Need a major clean up. WOT

Last edited:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Oh yeah, someone that can't spell Colin right?

It's a black thing.
I understand this is an old post, but really?

Here is a guy that is actively fighting to keep our rights alive and your contribution is to make a stupid ass comment like that? Pathetic.

Jeez, I wonder why the masses aren't interested in conservatism. Maybe because they shoot themselves in the damn foot with bullshit like that.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
With all due respect, who are these people and why should I listen to them?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Anything I post is mainly for entertainment to those interested in that particular subject matter.

Read it - don't read it, listen - don't listen, watch - don't watch. It's all good.

And always keep in mind that I'm no expert. And I don't want anyone to think I try to come across as such.

Like I stated above............my post are mainly for entertainment for those interested in a particular subject.

Don't know how anyone else rolls, but if I'm not interested in certain subject matter I simply bypass those threads. And if I don't care for certain members I never click onto threads they start nor read their posts.

Life is too short and time too valuable to concern yourself with stuff someone posts on the internet that you have no interest in.

Just my humble opinion............fwiw.
Dude, I'm just looking for a synopsis, you don't need to justify what you post! I'm a big fan!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Dude, I'm just looking for a synopsis, you don't need to justify what you post! I'm a big fan!
lol

Noir basically talks about guns, ammo, the rights of gun owners and laws concerning defending yourself with fire arms. He is also a spokesman for the NRA.

Is he special................nah. Just better informed than I am on the subject matter he talks about.

Some of his vids are informative, some are fun and some are kinda boring. Just have to pick and choose the particular ones you think you'd be interested in.

Edit 08/05/2019:

In the process of cleaning up a lot of my stuff. Hope you and everyone else enjoyed the vids. Pretty sure I'm done with firearms videos.

Last edited: