• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

North Korea Ready To Denuclearize "If Regime Safety Is Guaranteed"

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If this comes to fruition, Trump is THE deal maker.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-06/north-korea-ready-denuclearize-if-regime-safety-assured

Breakthrough: North Korea Ready To Denuclearize "If Regime Safety Is Guaranteed"

by Tyler Durden
Tue, 03/06/2018 - 06:18

Score another diplomatic victory for Trump, whose hard line negotiating tactic appears to have generated a dramatic - and favorable for market - outcome. Moments ago futures spiked, 10Y yields jumped and the USDJPY bounced about 106 on what the FT dubbed a "diplomatic breakthrough" that North and South Korea have agreed to hold direct talks between their leaders with North Korea signalling it is willing to abandon its nuclear program "if regime security can be guaranteed."

• NKOREA OPEN TO DENUCLEARIZE IF REGIME SAFETY GUARANTEED: SKOREA
The headlines come from South Korean National Security Office special envoy Chung Eui-yong, who is speaking to reporters in Seoul after returning from Pyongyang. Remember he and another envoy, National Intelligence Service chief Suh Hoon met North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Pyongyang on Monday. Chung confirms that North Korea is indeed ready to stop the jawboning and negotiate:

• Kim Jong Un open to frank talks with U.S. for denuclearization: Chung
  • North Korea to suspend provocations during talks: Chung
  • Promises not to use any weapons against South Korea: Chung
Next step: a summit in April between the two neighbors where details will be ironed out: "North Korea, South Korea agree to hold summit in April", Chung says. Pyongyang vowed not to test any ballistic missiles or make further provocations during talks, according Chung clarified.

The easing of tensions between the two Koreas and this clearly positive geopolitical development has triggered a broad based risk-on move. Fixed income is selling off sharply here, with Bunds flying. As the spot KRW market is closed, the NDF space is in focus. The 1m NDF has traded from 1076.0 to 1070.8 at time of print. USDJPY is spiking higher at 106.10 at print. This move may have legs especially as early NY begins to come in

The question now is whether this unexpected diplomatic victory for Trump will further empower him to demand similar concessions on the trade side, and launch the "trade wars", even as the market is now fully convinced that the US president will backtrack.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
NorKor will Denuclearize just like Iran did.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Regime guaranteed safety? uh hum. Are they that stupid?
Most Americans don't trust their own government why should the little NorK?

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This pisses off war hawk pussies like lindsey graham and John McCain and the whole neo- con pedaphile crowd, Trump is the man if he closes this deal. He should send Dennis Rodman to negotiate with the North Koreans then at the end they have a party and throw lindsey graham into a fiery inferno.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
...at the end they have a party and throw lindsey graham into a fiery inferno.
Nah! Have to do it NorK style and put him in front of a bunch of anti-aircraft cannons. Heck! He could have an auction on who would pull the lanyard/trigger/button whatever. Best part I'm sure the little NorK will see his first capitalistic venture make money for him.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Regime guaranteed safety? uh hum. Are they that stupid?
Most Americans don't trust their own government why should the little NorK?
Ask the Native Americans with all their TREATIES. "Can you say S..U..C..K..E..R ? I knew you could".

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
NK: No more nukes if you just promise to not invade.
USA: OK. We promose.
NK: ... and end the sanctions
USA: We can do that too.
NK: ... and pull all the weapons back away from the DMZ
USA: That will take time after NK proves it wants peace
NK: ... and ... and ...

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If NK dumps their nukes and signs a peace treaty Kim Jong Un will be the first to make the rounds on the talk show circuit. I would expect Jimmy Kimmel to suck his dick on live tv.
LMAO!!!!!

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Assuming this situation bears frutation I will have to give Trump a big thumbs up. My thoughts are if some of our past Presidents like Bush and Presidential hopefuls like McCain were in power we would already have sent troops to Korea in another expensive life destroying ground war that would never end.
Most if not all of the Trump hating younger snowflakes do not appreciate actions like this yet they would be the ones called on to sacrifice their lives to further the goals of our bi-partisan war hawks.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Personally, I'm going with the CIA has been neutered in NK and they no longer control Lil Kim. It seems to be the most probable theory but we can't ignore history and we've actually been here before with the Norks. Time will tell.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
This pisses off war hawk pussies like lindsey graham and John McCain and the whole neo- con pedaphile crowd,
Got to love how Trump times it to piss off entirely different groups all at the same time.
Trade hacks, globalists, war mongers, pedophiles etc. bang bang bang!
Keeps them off balance and they have to take time to coordinate a counter attack.
By the time they respond it's old news and Trump has moved on.

:2 thumbs up:

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I have a love/hate relationship with the guy. I love that he pisses people from both sides of the aisle off. That, in of itself, is telling me he's pushing a lot of the right buttons. His style is a bit unorthodox and it causes me to wince from time to time but I keep telling myself he's a businessman, not a politician, and his style isn't as important as his performance.

Bottom line, it's all good....carry on Donald!

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Got to love how Trump times it to piss off entirely different groups all at the same time.
Trade hacks, globalists, war mongers, pedophiles etc. bang bang bang!
Keeps them off balance and they have to take time to coordinate a counter attack.
By the time they respond it's old news and Trump has moved on.

:2 thumbs up:
You know i dislike Sessions but i heard he opened up another front for the left to scream about he is in Cali badgering the state politicians on their immigration policies. I think team Trump is in full multi front counter attack mode now.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Art of the schmooze...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Any guesses what will happen at this meeting? My guess is that Kim Jong Un will try to make himself look important, and he will demand lots of gifts from the USA and South Korea. I expect a public relations disaster.

View attachment 100503

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-08/kim-jong-un-invites-trump-meet
Comments are awesome!

thebigunit Thu, 03/08/2018 - 19:32 Permalink

WOW! WOW! WOW! and WOW!

How come Hillary Pantsuit and John Effing Horseface weren't able to do this?

toofunny.gif

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Comments are awesome!

thebigunit Thu, 03/08/2018 - 19:32 Permalink

WOW! WOW! WOW! and WOW!

How come Hillary Pantsuit and John Effing Horseface weren't able to do this?

View attachment 100504

Best comment!!
NumbersUsa Disgruntled Goat Thu, 03/08/2018 - 19:31 Permalink

"On November 21, 1962, the Department of Justice ordered the AZC (AIPAC) to begin registering as an Israeli foreign agent. This touched off an intense battle between the Justice Department and the AZC which outlasted (killed) both JFK and RFK. The bloodied and bruised Justice Department hid away its files on the affair until they were finally declassified and released in 2008.

The effort to register Israel’s foreign agents clearly failed. Just 42 days after the Justice Department order, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee incorporated itself in Washington and took over the AZC’s functions. Since the year it was ordered to register—as part of the AZC—AIPAC has extracted an inflation-adjusted $250 billion from US taxpayers for its foreign principals. Influencing the conduct of US policy "by techniques outside normal diplomatic channels" has never stopped."

And the jew supremacists at AIPAC want your guns, your money, your kids & your soul.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Nobody wants n0rK. if they did, it would be part of china. It's cold, hilly and doesn't have any redeeming features

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
no way Trump pays in advance. He only pays after the job is done and is in spec.
and then he takes his discount!

It would be a feather in Trump's cap if he could unite NK and SK.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
and then he takes his discount!

It would be a feather in Trump's cap if he could unite NK and SK.
Funny thing is the Korean people would love it.
I still see no reason we still have troops there, SK has a huge modern army.
Just more military industrial fuckery waste of money.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If he does this, trump will have done more good than all the presidents since jfk.

If this happens, it will be interesting to see what the MIC budget looks like in the coming years.

We also have Saudi Arabia attempting to tone it down as well. Let’s hope this administration plays its cards right.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
If he does this, trump will have done more good than all the presidents since jfk.

If this happens, it will be interesting to see what the MIC budget looks like in the coming years.

We also have Saudi Arabia attempting to tone it down as well. Let’s hope this administration plays its cards right.
Ha! I knew you were paying attention!

:tex:

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
N Korea invited every president to talks starting with Clinton.
Nobody trusted Kim or his father to negotiate in good faith.
So, Trump has accomplished nothing more than his predecessors.
What happens from here is what counts.
I hope something good comes of it for the sake of the American and Korean peoples.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Honestly my first thought was “It’s a Trap”!!!

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It could be a setup by the TPTB controlling the American commies to eliminate Trump and blame the Norks so the American people wouldn't know who was truly responsible for his assassination. Nothing would surprise me these days. Screencap this post in case that comes true.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I hope he gives him a MAGA hat.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well that didn't last long...

"
White House: Never Mind the North Korea Meeting, Trump Was Just Babbling
By Jonathan Chait@jonathanchaitShare

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders tells media to ignore what President Trump thinks he said. Photo: Nicholas Kamm/AFP/Getty Images

Donald Trump snared headlines across the world by announcing yesterday he would meet with North Korea, breaking with years of American policy that held such a meeting could only happen if North Korea made concessions on its nuclear program first. It turns out Trump’s foreign policy masterstroke did not come as the result of a Metternichtian calculation but instead a completely spontaneous outburst.

South Korean official Chung Eui-yong was in the White House yesterday meeting with other officials. Trump decided to see Chung right away; maybe Fox News was in repeats or something. Trump “then asked Mr. Chung to tell him about his meeting with Mr. Kim,” reports the New York Times. “When Mr. Chung said that the North Korean leader had expressed a desire to meet Mr. Trump, the president immediately said he would do it, and directed Mr. Chung to announce it to the White House press corps.”

It sounds from this account that Trump had no real idea that North Korea has always wanted a face-to-face meeting with the U.S. president, and the U.S. has always imposed conditions. That would certainly be the logical interpretation of this account, given that, in the last week, Trump has confused North Korea with the other, extremely different South Korea, and demanded a laughably tiny $1 billion trade concession from China when he was supposed to demand $100 billion. It certainly appears Trump believed, in the moment, that North Korea had not been interested in a meeting until then, so he needed to take the deal before they changed their mind. Whatever. Art of the Deal.

So then the administration rushed out its breakthrough announcement. But now the administration has to slowly back away without quite acknowledging it is doing so. Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters today Trump won’t meet with North Korea unless they offer concrete concessions beforehand:

Of course, that’s the old policy. Which means Trump shot off his mouth and got excited and then his advisers had to explain to him why he can’t do that. Or maybe they haven’t explained it to him and are backing out without his permission. Whatever the explanation, the major policy change Trump announced appears to be completely moot because he plays the president on television but isn’t really president.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
(((ABC News))) Twisted news at your fingertips
Yellow stream media propaganda arm of the left is getting more pathetic by the day. They have gone from clownish and sad to ridiculous and a joke.
They are not even trying anymore.
Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of lying, traitorous assholes. Good riddance.

........:give finger: