• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Northwest Territorial Mint

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Is there something new about their issues? The complaints are the same as they've always been. I ordered from them once. Didn't really have a problem but there became too many other good sources to put up with the long waits. Which, by the way, they acknowledge when you buy from them.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I was looking at them back in the day starting up, but the stories I read made me move on. Haven't even looked at their website in years, never ordered. Provident played the waiting game for a while; much shorter duration, since then I look at them with a jaded eye, rarely purchasing. Once you lose that trust....

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
I was looking at them back in the day starting up, but the stories I read made me move on. Haven't even looked at their website in years, never ordered. Provident played the waiting game for a while; much shorter duration, since then I look at them with a jaded eye, rarely purchasing. Once you lose that trust....
Yup. Plus with the likes of JMB, APMEX and eBay I don't see the need to feel like gambling whether I get my order or not.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
And??????????????
If you are interested go over there and read it. We aren't suppose to link or post articles from there. It just talks about the situation over at NWT, people not getting their metals after months of asking where they are and a website dropping NWT as their sponsor.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Not interested enough to waste my time because I don't and won't do business with them.

thanks

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Do they offer walk-in purchases?

R.