• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Not Propaganda, not white supremacy, not antisemitism...

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dispute ?????????????????????????
HOW ????

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
What's more astounding is that probably 90% of them hate Israel, or at least side against them in the political world. The whole Jew thing is something I can't figure out. Majority of American Jews are Lefties, vote Democrat, and are self loathing. Go figure.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How many Jews live in the United States?
Pew Research Center estimates(link is external) 5.3 million Jews live in the United States, accounting for approximately 2.2 percent of the U.S. adult population.

2.2%... yet all the high end and narrative controlling jobs in the MSM are held by Jews. That really toasts my almonds because I know that is NOT the natural order of things. More manipulation of the people by the jewish supported communists!

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Whenever there is a dispute between Israel and the Palestinians, be it verbal, or live fire, you'll have a hard time finding any of the people pictured, doing a news story, where Israel is portrayed in a positive light. They always seem to side with the Palestinians. This, I don't understand. American Jews are a different breed. There is some kind of head fake going on here.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whenever there is a dispute between Israel and the Palestinians, be it verbal, or live fire, you'll have a hard time finding any of the people pictured, doing a news story, where Israel is portrayed in a positive light. They always seem to side with the Palestinians. This, I don't understand. American Jews are a different breed. There is some kind of head fake going on here.
Ya think there may be some degree of deception going on in the MSM? Imagine my shock!!!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How many are practicing Jews?
Being born a jew is not the same as being Jewish
no more so than being born catholic makes you a Catholic
or christian/Christian
or communist/Communist

I thought I researched some of these people and vaguely remembering noticing they all seem to know one another or have all worked together before, as if they all follow themselves around from job to job

But the Jew thing?
some IIRC weren't mentioned as having any religion at all, as in, that part wasn't noted in their bio's

IDK, too many other things to carry for me to give a shit but it might mean something but I can't find any real substance to show it means anything at all other than they're prone to be a part of the deep state because they're journalists working for a major media company

No proof, but people have been convicted with less, IDK, just gut instinct

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How many are practicing Jews?
Being born a jew is not the same as being Jewish
no more so than being born catholic makes you a Catholic
or christian/Christian
or communist/Communist

I thought I researched some of these people and vaguely remembering noticing they all seem to know one another or have all worked together before, as if they all follow themselves around from job to job

But the Jew thing?
some IIRC weren't mentioned as having any religion at all, as in, that part wasn't noted in their bio's

IDK, too many other things to carry for me to give a shit but it might mean something but I can't find any real substance to show it means anything at all other than they're prone to be a part of the deep state because they're journalists working for a major media company

No proof just gut instinct
For me, numbers don't lie sir!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
O.K. but what numbers would you like?
100%?
50%?

Statistics are not necessarily a good yardstick for anything because they can be used for anything, context, with statistics, is key

I could easily toss in Aliens or spaghetti monsters here and some would eventually agree but and I say but, something going back centuries spun some jewish tribe sideways and they've grown up to be the new money changers, you might get my attention but statistically speaking, 100% of what should I be referring to? Their jewishness or their Jewishness? Their humanity or their Crimes Against Humanity?

IDK but to argue about Jewishness at a time where humanities insaneness is trapping us all, is kinda a non-event
Like blaming blacks for all their daddies being missing in action
or blaming the mexicans for all being lazy burrito folders
or blaming the whites for having any extra privileges
or blaming the fags for liking men
or lesbians for all dressing like lumberjacks
or snowflakes for dressing like lesbians

Why is any of that tasteless?

LOL
it doesn't even sound logical

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Buncha whitish looking people looks like to me.
But I'm missing the connection to something I guess.
Whats it mean to me ?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Buncha whitish looking people looks like to me.
But I'm missing the connection to something I guess.
Whats it mean to me ?
It means that if you, middle class American, expect an even break, forget it!
It is you deplorables that are the problem, though you constitute the majority.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
From Jim Stone:

SOON you will have to be Jewish to make money from a web site
It finally happened. Youtube and Google are de-monetizing all Christian videos, that speak about Christianity positively. And this will keep on going until everything gets de-monetized, except that which is brought to you by Jews. It was the plan all along.
Several times now over the years, I have spoken about how stores like Wal Mart have started dropping brands for the sole purpose of destroying companies the elite are in competition against. And now it just happened on Youtube.

You don't have to talk about conspiracy, reveal any secrets of the deep state, or be hateful in any way. No, now all you have to do is be Christian and your videos get de-monetized.

From the Charisma ministry:

"I spotted a note on our channel from YouTube. It explained that, if we had seen a drop in video income, it could be that our videos had been marked as not suitable for all advertisers.

That's when the shocking reality began to unfold.

It wasn't just a few videos here and there that were flagged. It was dozens of them. No, wait, it was pages of them. No wait, pages and pages of them.

Literally, in front of my eyes, I watched the pages grow: from two pages, to five, to seven, to 10, to 15, to 20, to 32 pages, each with 30 videos—so, more than 900 videos in all.

Suddenly, the vast majority of our videos had been demonetized, since the content was ostensibly too controversial.

We're talking about videos like:

Part 1: Sarah from Brooklyn, where an 88-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman shares her delight in discovering my radio show (sounds pretty ominous, no?)

Some Redemptive Thoughts on Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, discussing how we could overcome racial divisions (yes, this is surely unsuitable for advertisers)

Caller Disagrees With Dr. Brown About the Nature of Atonement (obviously, a call like this will provoke hatred and violence)

Does God Pray? (notice, nothing here about Islam, LGBT issues, or politics; nothing controversial at all other than a discussion of an interesting Jewish tradition)

Lee Strobel Shares His Testimony (yes, the same Lee Strobel whose testimony was enshrined in the Case for Christ movie; how dangerous!)

Debates I had with rabbis were flagged; powerful stories, like a Muslim woman being healed by Jesus, were flagged; videos where I answered questions like, "Should Christians Homeschool Their Children?" or "Did Jesus Claim to Be God?" were flagged, along with videos of spiritual encouragement (like the one encouraging believers to look to the Lord in the midst of chaos).

Teaching videos were flagged (like the one explaining that the preface to the King James Version of the Bible refutes King James-onlyism), along with motivational videos (like the one where I talked about how I lost 95 pounds). All these were flagged, along with the many videos that focused on LGBT issues or radical Islam or politics. Seriously?

For months, we've been hearing about the YouTube crackdown on conservative voices, especially those who have the temerity to confront certain "controversial" issues. And we've known that, with the ADL joining forces with YouTube, blatant censorship could be next.

My response: This is the final step before the shutdown of not only dissent, but of all views that do not fall dead center on the globalist mantra - the Communist mantra. We are witnessing an entirely new Bolshevik revolution unfold, here in America and on the infosphere. And if any media source has enough support to survive on donations, because ads are denied and everything is de-monetized, the death of that source will be accomplished by bans on Paypal and freezing of accounts.

There is an obvious war going on, and part of that war is cutting off the "enemy" from all sources of finance, so the enemy withers and dies. Unfortunately, that "enemy" is us.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
From Jim Stone:

It finally happened. Youtube and Google are de-monetizing all Christian videos, that speak about Christianity positively. And this will keep on going until everything gets de-monetized, except that which is brought to you by Jews. It was the plan all along.
Several times now over the years, I have spoken about how stores like Wal Mart have started dropping brands for the sole purpose of destroying companies the elite are in competition against. And now it just happened on Youtube.

You don't have to talk about conspiracy, reveal any secrets of the deep state, or be hateful in any way. No, now all you have to do is be Christian and your videos get de-monetized.

"I spotted a note on our channel from YouTube. It explained that, if we had seen a drop in video income, it could be that our videos had been marked as not suitable for all advertisers.

It wasn't just a few videos here and there that were flagged. It was dozens of them. No, wait, it was pages of them. No wait, pages and pages of them.

Literally, in front of my eyes, I watched the pages grow: from two pages, to five, to seven, to 10, to 15, to 20, to 32 pages, each with 30 videos—so, more than 900 videos in all.

Suddenly, the vast majority of our videos had been demonetized, since the content was ostensibly too controversial.

Part 1: Sarah from Brooklyn, where an 88-year-old Orthodox Jewish woman shares her delight in discovering my radio show (sounds pretty ominous, no?)

Some Redemptive Thoughts on Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, discussing how we could overcome racial divisions (yes, this is surely unsuitable for advertisers)

Caller Disagrees With Dr. Brown About the Nature of Atonement (obviously, a call like this will provoke hatred and violence)

Does God Pray? (notice, nothing here about Islam, LGBT issues, or politics; nothing controversial at all other than a discussion of an interesting Jewish tradition)

Lee Strobel Shares His Testimony (yes, the same Lee Strobel whose testimony was enshrined in the Case for Christ movie; how dangerous!)

Debates I had with rabbis were flagged; powerful stories, like a Muslim woman being healed by Jesus, were flagged; videos where I answered questions like, "Should Christians Homeschool Their Children?" or "Did Jesus Claim to Be God?" were flagged, along with videos of spiritual encouragement (like the one encouraging believers to look to the Lord in the midst of chaos).

Teaching videos were flagged (like the one explaining that the preface to the King James Version of the Bible refutes King James-onlyism), along with motivational videos (like the one where I talked about how I lost 95 pounds). All these were flagged, along with the many videos that focused on LGBT issues or radical Islam or politics. Seriously?

For months, we've been hearing about the YouTube crackdown on conservative voices, especially those who have the temerity to confront certain "controversial" issues. And we've known that, with the ADL joining forces with YouTube, blatant censorship could be next.

My response: This is the final step before the shutdown of not only dissent, but of all views that do not fall dead center on the globalist mantra - the Communist mantra. We are witnessing an entirely new Bolshevik revolution unfold, here in America and on the infosphere. And if any media source has enough support to survive on donations, because ads are denied and everything is de-monetized, the death of that source will be accomplished by bans on Paypal and freezing of accounts.

There is an obvious war going on, and part of that war is cutting off the "enemy" from all sources of finance, so the enemy withers and dies. Unfortunately, that "enemy" is us.
Ridiculous I say...ridiculous!!!:godfather

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
From Jim Stone:

PayPal just demonitized Pamela Geller's website, exposing Islam for the destructive force it is. No more PayPal donations for her group. She doesn't toe the line. They aren't messing around on the left. If they can't shut you up, they'll starve you of cash.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
There's not one black person in that whole list. Someone alert BLM and antifa. Send the protestors to the media outlets.

The Jews are very smart. Its not just the MSM or news outlets, its pervasive in other industries as well. Hollywood, jewelry ect.

A lot of Italians are stone masons. I don't see that as a conspiracy. In the old days ethnic groups helped each other out and did business with people of their kind. It still goes on in the Jewish community. Jews helping Jews. If more people did the same thing I wouldn't have a problem with it.
The Jewish people that I have known have been very generous and kind people. They have no idea about any of this stuff. One of them was a big time exec at a motion picture company for 10 years too. He got the job because of his brother or something. Nepotism yes, conspiracy? Not so sure. what the agenda? To destroy the one country that helps them out the most both financially and militarily?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There's not one black person in that whole list. Someone alert BLM and antifa. Send the protestors to the media outlets.

The Jews are very smart. Its not just the MSM or news outlets, its pervasive in other industries as well. Hollywood, jewelry ect.

A lot of Italians are stone masons. I don't see that as a conspiracy. In the old days ethnic groups helped each other out and did business with people of their kind. It still goes on in the Jewish community. Jews helping Jews. If more people did the same thing I wouldn't have a problem with it.
The Jewish people that I have known have been very generous and kind people. They have no idea about any of this stuff. One of them was a big time exec at a motion picture company for 10 years too. He got the job because of his brother or something. Nepotism yes, conspiracy? Not so sure. what the agenda? To destroy the one country that helps them out the most both financially and militarily?
Lovely story but...

Last I checked stone masons aren't controlling the entire media and using it to tuck it up our keister.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter

Are Italians squeezing out non-Italians from stone masonry business?

That is what Jews do.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
It means that if you, middle class American, expect an even break, forget it!
It is you deplorables that are the problem, though you constitute the majority.
Yeah....I hear ya.
For me, thats a .gov thing.
Monetary system and social engineering perhaps.
Even break ?
Ehhh...I gotta beef with that too.
But so what ? Its the way it is.
Nobody promised me an even steven break.
Some got less breaks than me.
Some got more.
Ohh well. I figure Im blessed to be where I am.
Not sure anyone has been even except some guys in the wilderness....and then along came governments...and " rules "....
Anytime anyway anyone other than ME or
the contacts I have made in life is gonna change it ?
Not gonna happen.
So my theory is..." get to work "
Done lamenting.
Not saying its right....just trying to have a non woe is me pissed off attitude about some stuff anymore.
Done that. Not productive. Figured some stuff out though.
Everyone here helped with that.
But thats just me.
And JMHO.
Regards AWD,
Hystck
Ohhh....p.s...the other day I was in a c.o. looking at a brand new totally killer d c plant and I thought about you....just saying... :)

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Stone masons, may be a bad analogy but the point is people go where the money is. Nepotism, sure. But whats the conspiracy? Destroy the hand that feeds you?

RealJack

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Good grief. Control the media, control the narrative. This is the most powerful weapon in the world besides controlling the money.
Of course, who controls the money, controls the airwaves.
It can make or break governments. It can starve any military. It is the basis of social engineering.
And it's not just the airwaves, it's academia, it's science and corporate marketing. It's school text books and scientific peer reviews.
This is a global concern. It googles the minds of everyone on earth in some fashion or another.
We're being rounded up and herded into ideological cattle shoots by a tribal monopoly. The evidence is everywhere.
Just look at the seemingly insane proliferation of SJW's and cultural Bolshevism brought to you by MSM.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Stone masons, may be a bad analogy but the point is people go where the money is. Nepotism, sure. But whats the conspiracy? Destroy the hand that feeds you?
The ability of Jews to take over any industry and push out all the non-Jews is the very definition of conspiracy.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Yup… perhaps the Jewish people as a whole are indeed smarter ( ? –beat that one up here for years ) than the average bear, or more organized ( beat that one up here for years also ) , or financially savy ( ? –really beat that one out here ) ...so whats right and whats wrong ?...dunno where these cut and pastes originate,
but same stuff and different finger pointing and goings on.

Is the current rule of law gonna change anything ? Is it necessary ?
If yes, and it does, cool, !, hows about that !, they are gonna prosecute some collusion !, Bonus !!...hows that gonna help me though ?
Of course then maybe things will change for the common good.

If no…( seems to me the way it is ) ,
then what do we do in OUR own lives to better our own lot in life knowing this and understanding this ?

Me ? Avoid the monetary system as much as possible or use it to what I perceive to be MY benefit for myself and my family.
Further, avoid the MSM as much as possible. Home school when possible.
Expand my own business contacts for my own families and colleagues good and benefit.
Everyone has a choice at some level with whom and what to associate with.
What is it YOU are going to do ? There is the real deal.
Is what it is. But in my life I decided a number of years ago to do something about it if I did not like it.
As in …glean from the information available and....“ get to work”.

Otherwise…I / we are just a bunch of whiners in a chat room somewhere regurgitating ( again ) how we perceive how hosed we are and the rest of society is also because of some other group conspiring against me or us.
Kinda like sitting around and whining about white privilege and the man keeping us down only at a different level.
Strive to be the lead dog-or to alter your own way through the matrix,
otherwise this view of those out to get you and us
never changes and you just wake up and you have a different version of personal beef everyday.
Just MHO and .02 and not even worth a cup of coffee :)
Regards to all,

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
Hystckndle , I find you response a bit odd. Its almost like you are claiming its best to ignore the facts that 1 group of corruptors is allowed to break nepotism laws/ racism laws and its best for ALL OF US, to ignore how this group of monopolizers are not held to the same laws the rest of us are.

I wonder if you would feel the same way, if it was muslims that took over all of Americas lying TV media , usary finance , perverse entertainment, biased newspapers/ magazines along with powerful influence upon our own governments.

So you seem to not refute this group of corrupt monopolizers is allowed to break the laws and your way to deal with it is to " ignore it ' ?

Hmmm, something smells fishy.

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
The ability of Jews to take over any industry and push out all the non-Jews is the very definition of conspiracy.
No, its the definition of FACTS. Of course if you mention these facts and provide complete evidence of it, you can be labelled as a evil racist, anti-Semite or hitler reincarnate. But maybe in the end, the white gentiles deserve this sad fate . They have embraced their own slavery/ deceptions and eventual smothering. I have come to the conclusion that anyone that denies these facts { like 917601} , is either part of the tribe , or a idiot Christian Zionist or a completely naïve gentile.

No single race/ group of people should be allowed such massive power upon others and control of information .

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
I wonder if we can get 917601 to come in this thread, and tell us that the media is not a corrupt monopoly by the chosen ones ? He always finds a way to defend the synagogue of satan.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Hystckndle , I find you response a bit odd. Its almost like you are claiming its best to ignore the facts that 1 group of corruptors is allowed to break nepotism laws/ racism laws and its best for ALL OF US, to ignore how this group of monopolizers are not held to the same laws the rest of us are.

I wonder if you would feel the same way, if it was muslims that took over all of Americas lying TV media , usary finance , perverse entertainment, biased newspapers/ magazines along with powerful influence upon our own governments.

So you seem to not refute this group of corrupt monopolizers is allowed to break the laws and your way to deal with it is to " ignore it ' ?

Hmmm, something smells fishy.

Not fishy or odd...at least to me. :)
My favorite phrase is:
" Don't like where you ( we ) are ?, then ( lets ) get to work ! "
Taking care of my family and my colleagues, my businesses.
Recognize, vector, action accordingly. ( RVA if anyone gives a hoot )
That my friend ( IMHO of course ) is not ignoring.
And yeah,
Muslims are indeed coming. Cuz its just math.
Right here to River City they are.
Got that on the radar as well.
Regards HT, always good to see you posting,

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
Not fishy or odd...at least to me. :)
My favorite phrase is:
" Don't like where you ( we ) are ?, then ( lets ) get to work ! "
Taking care of my family and my colleagues, my businesses.
Recognize, vector, action accordingly. ( RVA if anyone gives a hoot )
That my friend ( IMHO of course ) is not ignoring.
And yeah,
Muslims are indeed coming. Cuz its just math.
Right here to River City they are.
Got that on the radar as well.
Regards HT, always good to see you posting,
So I ask you :

Its best to continue to admit our monopolized media is a dangerous corrupt monopoly , but in admitting that, there is no real use in exposing
what entity is behind this dangerous corruption and control of information ? We should all just worry about ourselves and let this mass corruption of nepotism/racism go, unexposed ?

Does anyone here think it is a good idea, to allow such power in the hands of 1 group of deceivers ?

The O.P. gave us the photos/names and religion of the monopolizers . Why on earth would any sane person think its a logical to ignore this info ? The only way to repair corruptions/ problems, is to identify the root of it . In other words, what people/ group is in control of it , promoting it, profiting from it.

I don't want any 1 entity { catholics, Vatican, jews, muslims, Christians, atheists , etc} to have such enormous power and ability to control media outlets and make the laws we all must abide by, but then allow those same corrupt lawmakers the ability to ignore those laws. If we are all held accountable to laws of hiring regarding racism/nepotism, then why should THEY not be held to the same laws ? Please don't tell me because " they are smarter then us" . That's bullshit.

Its only gonna get worse. I envision a time In the near future , were any criticisms of this tribe of nepotism, will be deemed illegal . This will of course happen after this same tribe brainwashes our society that we need to destroy any and all monuments/ statues of historic white people .

Do a search on the internet for " Talmud quotes about gentiles " . Then, try to tell me that us gentiles are supposed to trust this group of monopolizers ?

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Yup… perhaps the Jewish people as a whole are indeed smarter ( ? –beat that one up here for years ) than the average bear, or more organized ( beat that one up here for years also ) , or financially savy ( ? –really beat that one out here ) ...so whats right and whats wrong ?...dunno where these cut and pastes originate,
but same stuff and different finger pointing and goings on.

Is the current rule of law gonna change anything ? Is it necessary ?
If yes, and it does, cool, !, hows about that !, they are gonna prosecute some collusion !, Bonus !!...hows that gonna help me though ?
Of course then maybe things will change for the common good.

If no…( seems to me the way it is ) ,
then what do we do in OUR own lives to better our own lot in life knowing this and understanding this ?

Me ? Avoid the monetary system as much as possible or use it to what I perceive to be MY benefit for myself and my family.
Further, avoid the MSM as much as possible. Home school when possible.
Expand my own business contacts for my own families and colleagues good and benefit.
Everyone has a choice at some level with whom and what to associate with.
What is it YOU are going to do ? There is the real deal.
Is what it is. But in my life I decided a number of years ago to do something about it if I did not like it.
As in …glean from the information available and....“ get to work”.

Otherwise…I / we are just a bunch of whiners in a chat room somewhere regurgitating ( again ) how we perceive how hosed we are and the rest of society is also because of some other group conspiring against me or us.
Kinda like sitting around and whining about white privilege and the man keeping us down only at a different level.
Strive to be the lead dog-or to alter your own way through the matrix,
otherwise this view of those out to get you and us
never changes and you just wake up and you have a different version of personal beef everyday.
Just MHO and .02 and not even worth a cup of coffee :)
Regards to all,
Well we are doing our part, as the Jews control of most every media outlet, has us in a lapdog shabbos goyim state where our first reaction to any criticism of the self-chosen ones is deemed totally unacceptable.

If you want to solve a problem you have to be honest and Identify it.

Giving Jews total control first of the monetary system where they set the rules that you can't audit what they do was our first mistake as it gave them all the money to buy everything.

We have been warned about this all through history, but yet the Jews manage to convince us they are really nice people who have been persecuted by evil people and I think they really believe that.

But they have this religion which demands they stay separate and a rabbi caste that enforces those rules. The very nature of their religion is racism in spades and it is their strongest asset and as such they set out to make an issue of it in order to deny anyone else from using it against them.

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
I am against using the word " jews" as a general term when discussing the endless corrupt monopolies at hand. I think its better to be more specific and use terms like " talmudists jews " - kabbalist jews" who are still of jewish ties, but much different then other good jews in society or of other religious denominations.

Our corrupt mainstream media, is not monopolized/ controlled by the good jews. It is yet another powerful faction of the bad ones...the ones who adhere to the Talmud commands of deceiving all other races/groups and always engaging in nepotisms/racisms which further the power of this evil, corrupt faction. I am convinced it is over for the white gentile race anyways. We don't have any control of real power anymore and we have become so damn brainwashed, that we cheer when the Talmud media declares we need to tear down statues of historic white people.
Can you imagine the OUTRAGE, if the media demanded statues/ symbols in regards to jewish people / jewish religion, be torn down ?
The double standards ,nepotisms, racisms and corruptions of this group of monopolizers is very easy to spot, for those who are informed and honest enough to discuss such a touchy subject. One day soon, it will be illegal to even discuss. MARK MY WORDS. Its coming. And once again, the dumb goy will embrace it as a " good thing" .

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
So I ask you :

Its best to continue to admit our monopolized media is a dangerous corrupt monopoly , but in admitting that, there is no real use in exposing
what entity is behind this dangerous corruption and control of information ? We should all just worry about ourselves and let this mass corruption of nepotism/racism go, unexposed ?

Does anyone here think it is a good idea, to allow such power in the hands of 1 group of deceivers ?

The O.P. gave us the photos/names and religion of the monopolizers . Why on earth would any sane person think its a logical to ignore this info ? The only way to repair corruptions/ problems, is to identify the root of it . In other words, what people/ group is in control of it , promoting it, profiting from it.

I don't want any 1 entity { catholics, Vatican, jews, muslims, Christians, atheists , etc} to have such enormous power and ability to control media outlets and make the laws we all must abide by, but then allow those same corrupt lawmakers the ability to ignore those laws. If we are all held accountable to laws of hiring regarding racism/nepotism, then why should THEY not be held to the same laws ? Please don't tell me because " they are smarter then us" . That's bullshit.

Its only gonna get worse. I envision a time In the near future , were any criticisms of this tribe of nepotism, will be deemed illegal . This will of course happen after this same tribe brainwashes our society that we need to destroy any and all monuments/ statues of historic white people .

Do a search on the internet for " Talmud quotes about gentiles " . Then, try to tell me that us gentiles are supposed to trust this group of monopolizers ?
Good stuff all of it.
Over the years, I spent an enormous amount of time reading thousands of posts here
( like Bigjon...he has been around a super long time, learned a lot from his posts I have )
and all of it sure has changed the way I approach my daily activities.
Some years back someone on here posted the " average IQ" of the Jewish group.
That was a great discussion. Thought about that for awhile. Then thought about how it is "they" measured such a thing.
Then I thought about culture and implementation. Yep, thought a lot about all of that.
Boils down to math for me. In many various ways. And personally.
Yeah, a bunch of that stuff you have pointed out really sucks arse.
And I can see the math working for me....and against me.
Like Irons says..." its all a ( freaking) cartoon.
RVA

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
Good stuff all of it.
Over the years, I spent an enormous amount of time reading thousands of posts here
( like Bigjon...he has been around a super long time, learned a lot from his posts I have )
and all of it sure has changed the way I approach my daily activities.
Some years back someone on here posted the " average IQ" of the Jewish group.
That was a great discussion. Thought about that for awhile. Then thought about how it is "they" measured such a thing.
Then I thought about culture and implementation. Yep, thought a lot about all of that.
Boils down to math for me. In many various ways. And personally.
Yeah, a bunch of that stuff you have pointed out really sucks arse.
And I can see the math working for me....and against me.
Like Irons says..." its all a ( freaking) cartoon.
RVA
Appreciate the responses.

I have heard the claim of " jews are just smarter then everyone else" for decades now { when it comes to pointing out how they infiltrate and monopolize all forms of power/ usary finance/ entertainment/ media outlets} . Of course, these same people who make this claim that jews are smarter then everyone else, will often accuse other of being RACISTS for pointing out corrupt jewish monopolies , which is ironic because it is actually more racist, to claim jews are smarter then everyone else !

I believe the reason we see this mass corruption of monopolies by this 1 main group, is because of their cunningness , their diabolical nature, their mass nepotism, their racisms and their ability to get away with all these unsavory, unlawful traits, while gentiles cannot get away with it. Sure, these bad jews are smart people, but they will always have a tremendous advantage when they are not held accountable to the same laws the rest of us are. Just think , if our media outlets were all controlled by white gentiles , and the outrage we would hear from jewish groups like ADL/ AIPAC. We are entrapped in a double standard of dangerous and never ending proportions when it comes to the power of
this 1 evil faction and the monopolies they hold. Any white gentile that thinks its wise to ignore these facts or not expose it, is embracing their own slavery by a tribe of deceivers / racists.

I have no problem with jewish people being involved in media, finance, entertainment, lobbyists, law firms, etc. My issue is with their overwhelming and lopsided powers in these sectors and how they use that corrupt power to smother/deceive/control other groups.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Well we are doing our part, as the Jews control of most every media outlet, has us in a lapdog shabbos goyim state where our first reaction to any criticism of the self-chosen ones is deemed totally unacceptable.
If you want to solve a problem you have to be honest and Identify it.
Giving Jews total control first of the monetary system where they set the rules that you can't audit what they do was our first mistake as it gave them all the money to buy everything.
We have been warned about this all through history, but yet the Jews manage to convince us they are really nice people who have been persecuted by evil people and I think they really believe that.
But they have this religion which demands they stay separate and a rabbi caste that enforces those rules. The very nature of their religion is racism in spades and it is their strongest asset and as such they set out to make an issue of it in order to deny anyone else from using it against them.
Felt pretty beat up for many years,
Went through the being oppressed feeling phase. The guilty phase. You name it. Even the hurting myself phase. F A C T
Came here, read a LOT.
Finally all just peeved me off over the top I guess to read enough to figure out how to implement a more personal plan to NOT let it
literally kill me.
Getting back at them in my small puny ways.
Don't drink the cool aide-as much as possible--spit a lot of it out--lol, don't accept the brainwashing , be your OWN central bank, contracts are... or are NOT your friend, etc etc etc.
Yeah...in some ways...that list of folks in the OP....
yeah...I should THANK them for my current state of mind....
LMAO...
But mostly, I should thank GIM,
Regards to all,

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
Felt pretty beat up for many years,
Went through the being oppressed feeling phase. The guilty phase. You name it. Even the hurting myself phase. F A C T
Came here, read a LOT.
Finally all just peeved me off over the top I guess to read enough to figure out how to implement a more personal plan to NOT let it
literally kill me.
Getting back at them in my small puny ways.
Don't drink the cool aide-as much as possible--spit a lot of it out--lol, don't accept the brainwashing , be your OWN central bank, contracts are... or are NOT your friend, etc etc etc.
Yeah...in some ways...that list of folks in the OP....
yeah...I should THANK them for my current state of mind....
LMAO...
But mostly, I should thank GIM,
Regards to all,
I would like to explain, the problem with your attitude of " just ignore the mass corruptions/ monopolies of this tribe of deceivers" and live your own life .

HERE IT IS :
You are playing right into their HANDS ! Do you really think this group of evil, is gonna stop engaging in its evil corrupt monopolies on its own ? Do you really want to let it continue, unmentioned/ uncriticized, knowing that your offspring will be facing a even WORSE situation
in the future, in regards to the control this group will have ? This tribe is not gonna STOP seeking more and more corrupt control. By ignoring it , you just empower them to further their agendas.

Ironically, I believe the only possible [ and its a slim possibility} way the bad jews can be exposed and held accountable on a mass scale is when if all the good jews are willing to expose the bad jews. As for now, most good jews, just stay quiet about it and allow the evil to spread.

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
Heres a neat question . Why doesn't the ADL sue these media outlets for mass racism/ nepotism in regards to its hiring practices of mostly jewish people ? ROFL......you see the game ? Its only racist, if it intrudes upon the agendas of the tribe. If it helps their agendas/ power , it isn't called racism, even though it is the highest form of racism on earth ! SPOT THE GAME THEY PLAY...Its a sick, evil, and dangerous game. Not only is it racist, but it is ILLEGAL, but they are allowed to get away with it . The eventual consequences will be devastating for gentiles. We have allowed a faction of corrupt deceivers , to control our systems of media, education, entertainment, finance , govt, food distribution and almost everything of power/ influence. YOU THINK THIS IS GONNA END WELL ? lol.

Hystckndle

GETWHAT'SYOURS
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I would like to explain, the problem with your attitude of " just ignore the mass corruptions/ monopolies of this tribe of deceivers" and live your own life .
HERE IT IS :
You are playing right into their HANDS ! Do you really think this group of evil, is gonna stop engaging in its evil corrupt monopolies on its own ? Do you really want to let it continue, unmentioned/ uncriticized, knowing that your offspring will be facing a even WORSE situation
in the future, in regards to the control this group will have ? This tribe is not gonna STOP seeking more and more corrupt control. By ignoring it , you just empower them to further their agendas.
Ironically, I believe the only possible [ and its a slim possibility} way the bad jews can be exposed and held accountable on a mass scale is when if all the good jews are willing to expose the bad jews. As for now, most good jews, just stay quiet about it and allow the evil to spread.
LOL !!! ...You are killing me here :) :)
Yeah...I am ignoring it all right...
:dduck:
No way that has happened, but you can think that and post it if you want.
All good. :)
RVA
Or let it eat up your daily life.
Its math. Its all math. Use it against them.
Free your mind.
Be your own Francis Marion.
Regards HT,

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
LOL !!! ...You are killing me here :) :)
Yeah...I am ignoring it all right...
:dduck:
No way that has happened, but you can think that and post it if you want.
All good. :)
RVA
Or let it eat up your daily life.
Its math. Its all math. Use it against them.
Free your mind.
Be your own Francis Marion.
Regards HT,
Exactly. Why ruin your precious few years left on this earth, worrying about that which you will not change. I'm not giving up either, just putting all into perspective. The day will come when you, I, and others will have to make the decision to go Rambo. That may be the end, bring the end, or bring a new beginning. 20 years ago I was gung ho, Prepper, Killer, Hunter, etc. etc. it's amazing what age will do to your way of thinking. I've gone from wanting to be on point, to thinking up creative ambush scenarios. Realizing your capabilities, surroundings, and consequences is a sign of maturity, both mental and physiological. Someone has to stand back and look at the big picture.

HardTruth

Silver Miner
Seeker
No need for bullets or bombs or Rambo"s , as long as we still have a " little" time left for freedom of speech and exposing and criticizing the corruptions of the faction exposed in the 1st post of this thread. If you really care, you will send those photos/ info to everyone you know and start them on the " re-education" process. Ignoring it { like some people } is truly not the answer. If you despise the corrupt lying media, then it is your DUTY, to expose the corrupt lying faction that owns it, controls it and profits from it. If you cant do this 1 simple thing, then how dare you consider yourself a patriot or a American.

FWIW, this same media is now on another blitz of deceptions with its endless coverage of the evil powers of white supremacy. Jewish supremacy is 1o0x more powerful and dangerous then any of the powerless white supremacists in society , but your Talmud media wont admit this because it exposes their agendas . You wanna see a powerful, corrupt and racist entity...look no further then the ADL.