• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Now we have the deep state come out here and lock the gate open, yes that is right OPEN!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Jim Benvie now we have the deep state come out here and lock the gate open, yes that is right OPEN! former obummer hold overs have come out here and locked the gate wide open so the invasion can continue full force. we have to raise hell patriot, get all over your leaders NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Call the Whitehouse: 202-456-1111

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Get a couple of patriots, armed with AKs and ARs to go cut the chain, lock it back up and guard the gateway against any further issues. If I was single and 30 I'd be on a plane right now

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The "Official" story...https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/11/us/private-border-wall-gate/index.html
A federal agency has forced open a gate in the privately funded wall near the US-Mexico border, saying the group that built it didn't follow proper permitting procedures.
The US section of the International Boundary and Water Commission says the gate was blocking a government-owned levee road, and that the group known as We Build the Wall constructed the gate on federal land without authority.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The "Official" story...https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/11/us/private-border-wall-gate/index.html
A federal agency has forced open a gate in the privately funded wall near the US-Mexico border, saying the group that built it didn't follow proper permitting procedures.
The US section of the International Boundary and Water Commission says the gate was blocking a government-owned levee road, and that the group known as We Build the Wall constructed the gate on federal land without authority.
"CNN"

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
It looks and sounds like America needs an Occupy the Border Movement.

What do you guys think , about 1000 patriots in squads of 10 from Brownsville to San Diego?....

I can go.

One down and 999 to go.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
We Build the Wall constructed the gate on federal land without authority.
and the Federal government with ALL the authority refuses to enforce the immigration laws on the books!

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

What do you guys think , about 1000 patriots in squads of 10 from Brownsville to San Diego?....

I can go.

One down and 999 to go.
In. BYOA...bring your own ammo. We can start U.o.U.T. (You Out) Union of United Teams. We can bill each state we're in and the US government for services rendered. We'll need the same benefits that congressmen get. We will vote ourselves raises and will need a military budget. 1 mini gun per group. At ease.

Wellsburg

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

I can go.

One down and 999 to go.
I keep telling the wife the same thing.
If Trump would make the announcement, "ALL PATRIOTS REPORT TO THE SOUTHERN BORDER, BRING YOUR RIFLES."

My Dodge truck full of guns, ammo, food, and me would be hauling ass south to assist. Yes, I can go. Need 998 more. See you there, Cracker.
Man, the Libs heads would explode.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There would need to be an EO for that otherwise it would just look like a militia was being formed
:hunt:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
...and what pray tell is the problem with forming a militia to protect the southern border?
Nothing wrong with forming a militia, but the Fed Gov will have to admit, we're all now eligible to be armed

:hunt:

We're all hunting aliens and we can use anything we want, except for bump-stocks, you can't bring your bump-stock but silencers are still o.k.

But, there needs to be Permission Given, that's where the EO comes in

:dog:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Just saw a video on FB not yet posted.

Forman Mike says yes, the gate is locked open during the day.

It's locked shut during the night. Don't listen to the fake news media.

Donate Donate Donate

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
In. BYOA...bring your own ammo. We can start U.o.U.T. (You Out) Union of United Teams. We can bill each state we're in and the US government for services rendered. We'll need the same benefits that congressmen get. We will vote ourselves raises and will need a military budget. 1 mini gun per group. At ease.
Now I'm interested.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
What is there to protect? The USA sold out a long time and is filled with cowards and useful idiots (who may not be cowards, but are too clueless to be anything but cannon fodder for the elites)

We are infested with people who prefer security over freedom. I can actually admire a lot of people from 3rd world countries more than the average U.S. citizen, they may not have any clue what good economic policy is but they aren't wimps that need their hand held at every turn. Yes please grope me at the airport daddy, yes please grope me at sporting events. Yes lets have piles and piles of regulations that make it difficult or impossible for small businesses to start up and compete vs the corporations.

Our only real hope is state's somehow manage to wrestle power back from the feds and we get a state or two filled with patriots and thus get a reasonable way to opt out of the current clusterfuck.

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
To further expand I don't understand the desire to shoot or capture a bunch of 3rd world immigrants who are coming here because their lives are complete horseshit and they are desperate. Meanwhile the true enemies of freedom mostly reside in Washington.

I had a lot of hope for Ron Paul, I had some hope for Trump. When is the swamp going to be drained and how long are we supposed to believe in his game of 4D chess? The government just gets bigger and bigger even under Trump, military spending up which is insane. Lets build a bunch of F-35s and M-4 Abrams tanks (or whatever the hell they are building now) that will just get sold off for pennies on the dollar 20 years from now to whichever dictators in the middle east currently hold US favor, a truly fantastic use of tax dollars.

The U.S. govt is like the USSR at this point, its gotten past the point where anything can be done about it, just have to wait it out till it collapses due to its insane weight. (like one of tv shows with the 1,000 pound person, they keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Although they have actually have a chance because they can literally cut the fat off while the U.S. govt is never going to cut spending)

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
And what kind of discussions do you think we would be having if she was anointed? Or how about bernie?

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ok, so now they are building these walls high enough so,that when one falls, it is certain death. That way, word gets out, no one will attempt to climb over.
Probably should string some electric wire across the top to help knock them off.
Leaving electrified bodies at the top may also prove to be a good deterrent. They will see the buzzards circling from miles away.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ok, so now they are building these walls high enough so,that when one falls, it is certain death. That way, word gets out, no one will attempt to climb over.
Probably should string some electric wire across the top to help knock them off.
Leaving electrified bodies at the top may also prove to be a good deterrent. They will see the buzzards circling from miles away.
Could just run an electric fence wire about 30 inches high and put a sign in Spanish saying Urinate Here....(Wizza Aqui?). Prolly stop a lot of nonsense!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just think how the media, govt and laws could be used to stop this........ peacefully
Articles where they get nothing except arrested, chipped and deported.
Stop allowing money to be wired to their home country.
Civilian militias shooting them.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A Job Well Done With A Lot More To Come

SilverBuyer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Not much really, just my home, my country and my kid's and grandkid's future.
I don't see the USA as much better than the USSR or any other commie shithole. When OSHA (a bunch of paper pushing morons) keep fining me and trying to force me into being a slave that follows their complete and utter BS, piles of paperwork and regulations, get taxed out the ass to support a bunch of single moms and other degenerates. I'm basically at the point where I just won't be working anymore, fuck em. (i used to work 60-70 hour weeks and probably would be doing the same now if it was remotely worth it.)

I won't be taking gov handouts cause I don't need em but I won't be supporting this sad sack of shit government any longer.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

I can go.

One down and 999 to go.
Count me in, Cracker !
I keep telling the wife the same thing.
If Trump would make the announcement, "ALL PATRIOTS REPORT TO THE SOUTHERN BORDER, BRING YOUR RIFLES."

My Dodge truck full of guns, ammo, food, and me would be hauling ass south to assist. Yes, I can go. Need 998 more. See you there, Cracker.
Man, the Libs heads would explode.
Only 997 to go ! :hunt::hunt::hunt:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Im game. Can ya call em in like a coyote? Ill bring my own gear, just camp off to the side.

Can we run snares, and make a dead pile?

Wed catch some cats for sure.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Border Fence Construction in Tecate Started

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Build it high. Thanks for the video, GH. Heartwarming.