• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Now You Really Can Buy a Woman for an Ounce of Silver

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
20 bucks? After you spend a while on the planet as a man you realize these types aren't even worth that!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I've heard of the missionary position but the research position sounds better. Kinky even. Lucky bastard probably even got a grant for it...

Where does one sign up for that?
I came up with an idea for a government grant research proposal a few years ago. I would like a $10,000,000 grant to study how money impacts male attractiveness to women.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Now you really can buy a women for a shiny silver piece. Hot Euro Trash ones too...
Buy? Seems more like a rental to me. Buying would mean I could take her home and have her do the dishes clean the house and make me a sammach every day from then on.
....and how long is a $20 rental? An hour, or just 30 minutes?

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
when i lived in amsterdam in 2001 it was 50 euros. it was fun going through the redlight district in the evening asking how much? on the weekends there were as many as 800 in the windows all through the city. they sure got real pissed if you tried to take a pic of them. who would want to do any of them? they aint as hot as they look. youd have to strap a board to your ass to keep from falling in! as my late friend always said . they need to find a way to make tires out of p***y. theyd last forever

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Hooker tells the John how tight she is..."go ahead, stick a finger in", lots of movement..."stick your hand in", still, plenty of room..."stick your other hand in", he does and she asks.."can you clap your hands?"...the reply is "no"....she says, "tight, huh?"!

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter