• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

nowon brought this re silver

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The selling of paper is 100% misdirection. You can't push $1.9t stimulus bills and then $2t in "infrastructure" and EV bills without massive increases in commodities and commodity prices. ...but TPTB are doing their level best to convince us all that it's possible. The ultimate tool of mis-direction...is price. The paper prices of commodities are lying to your face.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of metal. 1,686,800 oz of gold. 8,465,000 oz of silver. 81,300 oz of platinum. The silver bullet was again dodged by outsourcing delivery to LBMA via EFP.

View attachment 206165

You had a hell of a first day!

That's how this scam works. It wears you down over time till you get frustrated/bored.

What the heck is the EFP?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So what did that mean or happened?

Well, ifn' I understand it correctly, paper futures contracts were used to delay delivery of physical metals.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, ifn' I understand it correctly, paper futures contracts were used to delay delivery of physical metals.

I mean I know we are talking about the Crimex. But what market has a contract that has a statement that basically is an "official" delay of delivering? Nothing about our futures markets makes any sense.

1617247706671.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I mean I know we are talking about the Crimex. But what market has a contract that has a statement that basically is an "official" delay of delivering? Nothing about our futures markets makes any sense.

View attachment 206245

You're correct. The Crimea will try to bribe folks with a promise of a larger payout in the future, if they will delay taking possession. Kicking the can down the road while stacking the paper deeper.

This helps them beat down the price of metals.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They refer EFPs to the LBMA for fulfillment. It's the crimex's acknowledgment that it's not really a physical commodities market.

Officially it means they're referencing unallocated inventory...aka pie in the sky fantasy metal. Unofficially if one actually wants physical delivery of EFP contracts that will take place at the LBMA or not at all.

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Palladium rhodium have no Crimex fixing prices. Every metal that has no .gov regulation has exploded to highs. Yes, a good example when the masses figure it out...I am not holding my breathe.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There's a lot of people in the WSsilver and twitter world participating in the silver squeeze movement that already figured it out....physical pulled out of crimex and LBMA for private holding and to profit from arbitrage between fake paper price and physical bullion demand.. it's happening and accelerating

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Palladium still trades on the crimex, but it broke free of their grip on it a few years back. I suspect platinum did likewise this week. A grand total of 311 Pd contracts(31,100oz) have stood for delivery since Feb 25. Meanwhile 1769 Pt contracts(88,450oz) have been dispatched during that period. They're losing their grip on the metals imo.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Kilos bars are few and far between. There are some 100oz, but my usual is out of smaller.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Kilos bars are few and far between. There are some 100oz, but my usual is out of smaller.
I've been stacking random 1oz coins from SD Bullion. The beating silver takes in the wee hours makes it a snap to come out ahead the next day. These were 30.38 priced in crypto and lumped into groups of 500 evening last. Plus SD packs things impeccably and tends to ship out a freebee monster box with orders > 500. They're swell.

...plus, since I haven't received any yet, I'm dying to see what they send me. If I've done my detective work right, the only thing they have in stock that qualifies are eagles(not going to happen) or victories...both of which cost more than 30.38 even in bulk.

The skank queen's mug on the other side, but this side is nice. I'll take 600 please. Should provide hours of fun skipping them on the river.

1617654026083.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Crimex inventory continues to melt...

1617676923328.png

This is March 1 to April 5.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member