• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

nowon brought this re silver

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Particularly interesting as the crimex is down to roughly 119.7m registered ounces...if their own numbers are to be believed. I don't personally believe anything they claim, yet I think it likely they're lying to inflate the numbers, not under-represent them.

119.7m(ounces) / 5000(oz per contract) = 23,940 contracts delivered to zero. ...and with only another week remaining in the April contract delivery month. I wonder how much the crimex crooks are sweating.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The bullion banks are extremely vulnerable...tsk, tsk

20210424_162729.jpg

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't think it had to be exactly that day, but

- Stampede effect

- Timing coinciding with options settlement window and more physical demand = higher potential profit from converting 1000 oz Comex bar into bullion = squeeze

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Why does it have to be purchased on May 1 to cause the squeeze?

It doesn't, but they want to put maximum pressure on for that one day.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not only did I puck up 4 oz at a garage sale yesterday I got a lead on more! YEA me!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Why does it have to be purchased on May 1 to cause the squeeze?
I believe it was actually begun as a ten day period intended to coincide with the rolling of the crimex contracts. As MAY futures contracts have actually spiked up a bit heading into expiration of April contracts and the start of 1st notice for May delivery on Friday of this week, it's a significant event. It likely means that there's some institutional interest piggybacking this play.

In the chart nowon posted above(#441) it's plain to see that there was a spike in open interest in both the May and July contracts at some point last week. This is highly unusual and could indicate trouble as soon as this week for the price riggers at the crimex. Remaining OI was already high on the May contract before this most recent campaign to swamp the bullion market riggers began...and now with the late additions it should be causing the market rigging net short bullion banksters sleepless nights. While they can continue to print naked short contracts and dump them on the market to drag down spot paper silver, if at the end of the day, they can't come up with the physical to cover they could potentially lose billions if this trade goes against them.

It appears that they're now concerned enough to begin once again lashing out at the reddit crowd that's threatening their legitimized pirate tactics. They've again trotted out one of their professional liars to whine and cry about the situation, and though the guy doesn't seem to know who he's even attempting to insult(he says wallstreetbets at least once), the simple fact that he's crying about it publicly means he's worried. When they're not worried about losing control they do not mention silver...ever. This video is set to begin with a lead in to this particular swamp creature's crybaby session.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I continue to maintain that while everyone is looking at crimex silver...and for good reason, it's actually platinum that has already jailbroken. There's been massive deliveries this year...particularly on the April contract. There was that big spike down a few days in a row a few weeks back on zero news, then massive numbers of contracts standing for delivery...because that's how these crooks steal. They print up naked short contracts, dump them on the market lowering the "price", then take delivery of physical metal. Since then Platinum has outperformed gold and silver, as it was doing prior to that smackdown. The crimex ghouls seem to be slowly losing their grip on these key metals.

1619373435163.png

1619373496098.png

While 6541 platinum contracts(327,050 oz) standing for delivery YTD may not seem like a lot. You must understand that there's very very little platinum anywhere above ground available for delivery. Even compared to the physical silver market, which is small, the physical platinum market is truly microscopic. This metal could make a massive move in the next few years...just as did palladium several years back and rhodium in the past couple years. This is the metals story almost nobody is talking about now, but will cause people to shake their heads and wonder how they missed it several years from now. Not likely to outperform silver...due mostly to the law of small numbers on silver's side, but platinum will, IMO, easily outperform gold and palladium going forward.

On another note, I suspect the fed and treasury criminals are just now contacting their ECB and Japanese counterparts and convincing them to further devalue their own crappy fiat currencies to slow the drop in the US dollar index. The DXY was badly smashed last week, despite the fact that only platinum seemed to benefit...well platinum and nearly every other commodity not silver or gold. If so, we'll see a rebound in the DXY this upcoming week and a bunch of dummies will naturally sell gold and silver in the face of the "strong" dollar...which is a sick joke. If so, this is nothing other than another buying opportunity.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Considering that the ratio of Gold to Platinum was 0.2 to 1.0 for most of the past 100 years and now it is 1.6, I think it's a safe bet to say Platinum is poised to considerably outperform gold. Especially if we see high inflation in commodities due to scarcity and perhaps not a economy collapse.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Considering that the ratio of Gold to Platinum was 0.2 to 1.0 for most of the past 100 years and now it is 1.6, I think it's a safe bet to say Platinum is poised to considerably outperform gold. Especially if we see high inflation in commodities due to scarcity and perhaps not a economy collapse.

True, but the same could have been said when gold-platinum ware 1-1.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Also true, If gold doesn't budge and the ratio heads back to 0.2 to 1.0 you are looking at $9,000 Pt.

AUnut

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Also true, If gold doesn't budge and the ratio heads back to 0.2 to 1.0 you are looking at $9,000 Pt.
And it is HEAVILY used in industry. That is why I am a buyer at these prices. Some Silver, some Gold, a little Platinum, Cold Hard Steel and Lead. The 5 precious metals!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Platinum is a pretty amazing metal. It catalyzes all kinds of reactions but doesnt react or corrode with almost any compounds.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How does one invest in platinum?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Coins and bars are probably the first step. Sprott has a physical Pt and Pd ETF, SPPP? maybe. Not sure on the ticker.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I've coins and bars...30% of my physical portfolio as a matter of fact. I even swapped generic silver rounds for 19 platinum bars earlier this month. Then there's a very well managed company called Sibanye-Stillwater...officially the 3rd largest platinum producer in the world after anglo and impala. SBSW is first in rhodium and iridium. It's also roughly 50% undervalued due to jurisdictional risk...its mines are in Africa.

As mentioned above Sprott's platinum palladium fund is also terrific. I'd be in it myself if there were option contracts available.

Generation mining is > 95% undervalued by my model. Thanks for the heads up.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Clean Air Metals (AIR.V, CLRMF) is another one. They're heavier into palladium, but they're extremely undervalued as well.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Generation mining is > 95% undervalued by my model. Thanks for the heads up.
Their market cap is about 100 million...so your model comes up with a FMV of 2 Billion $?... wow, that would be a serious multi bagger

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That is a tiny company. But, umm, 95% undervalued with $100 MC would be like $200 million not $2 Billion.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That is a tiny company. But, umm, 95% undervalued with $100 MC would be like $200 million not $2 Billion.
I took it to mean that the company was currently worth only 5% of the FMV...

Please clarify solarion

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Curious as to what model he's using for the value, as well.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer the DCM model of assessing fair value. That is discounted cash flow, which is a model that references future free cash flow(FCF) back to today's share price. In this case it's a pink sheet stock with a current price tag of roughly 73.5 cents. When dealing with penny stocks the numbers spit out can be pretty crazy. In this case fair value is assessed as just a shade under 23 bux...which sounds pretty crazy I know, but that's what you tend to get with micro caps that have good cash flow and impeccable balance sheets.

One could also arrive at a determination to buy based solely upon the near complete lack of share dilution(7.7% in the TTM), and the near frantic level of insider buying...even as the price is running up significantly.

1619468867847.png

Jamie Levy is the president. Kerry Knoll is the executive chair, and Eric Sprott is well...who doesn't know who Eric Sprott is?

Pretty comfortable stacking some here.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I prefer the DCM model of assessing fair value. That is discounted cash flow, which is a model that references future free cash flow(FCF) back to today's share price. In this case it's a pink sheet stock with a current price tag of roughly 73.5 cents. When dealing with penny stocks the numbers spit out can be pretty crazy. In this case fair value is assessed as just a shade under 23 bux...which sounds pretty crazy I know, but that's what you tend to get with micro caps that have good cash flow and impeccable balance sheets.

One could also arrive at a determination to buy based solely upon the near complete lack of share dilution(7.7% in the TTM), and the near frantic level of insider buying...even as the price is running up significantly.

View attachment 208722

Jamie Levy is the president. Kerry Knoll is the executive chair, and Eric Sprott is well...who doesn't know who Eric Sprott is?

Pretty comfortable stacking some here.

Great info, thanks for posting

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
John Adams

@adamseconomics

·3h

BREAKING

COMEX continues to BLEED PHYSICAL SILVER according to the latest metal depository statistics! Since 2 February 2021, now more than 37.1 MILLION TROY OUNCES have left the COMEX depository warehouses! The #silversqeeze is WORKING! VICTORY IS WITHIN SIGHT!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1827 more gold contracts delivered today. All of 14 more silver contracts and zero platinum. In fact zero platinum since last Monday. Methinks they're out. No numbers on silver EFPs for today, but crimex registered inventory fell below 119m today.

Also very interested in remaining OI on the MAY contract. Information is trickling out of the crimex.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Explain this ticker - GENM.F

What is with the dot? Does it mean something?

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Explain this ticker - GENM.F

What is with the dot? Does it mean something?
Below is the company public profile

There's no period in the OTC stock ticker, GENMF
Screenshot_20210426-200752.png

Disclosure... own the stock, almost a double bagger, so far so good

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
More liquidity at GENM.TO (Toronto) if your broker lets you buy on the home exchange in the home currency (Canuck Bucks) rather than US OTC.

One reason I like Interactive Brokers. You can buy like a local on about 25 different exchanges around the world.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good suggestion, might just open an account with IB.

Does owning the stock in Canadian index also benefit from currency conversion Vs buying on the US OTC exchange?

Thinking if the USD does a nosedive maybe the Canadian flavor does better due to the future stronger currency...?

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Does owning the stock in Canadian index also benefit from currency conversion Vs buying on the US OTC exchange?

Thinking if the USD does a nosedive maybe the Canadian flavor does better due to the future stronger currency...?

I like the IB trading platform, but it is so powerful there is a fairly steep learning curve to master it. I don't use most of the advanced features, just basic buy/sell orders.

If you're bullish on the Loonie vs. the FRN, yes it makes sense to buy it and hold it in Loonies. And you get higher liquidity and tighter spreads than US OTC. Sometimes there is an advantage as the Canadian exchanges have a different holiday schedule than US. You can buy/sell when the US exchanges are closed.

I'm old enough to remember when the Loonie traded at a premium to the FRN. o_O :D

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Yep. I've some exposure to CAD and AUD as a result of this. Perseus Mining is bueno mucho...and Aussie. I didn't do it for that reason mind you, but the liquidity on the ASX was much better than the US traded pink sheet, so foreign currency exposure is kind of a sidebar for me.