• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

nowon brought this re silver

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
open market pricing?

this is gonna be good....

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wallstreetsilver/comments/o0r7v1
RDT_20210615_1739198815546458367141268.png

Scorpio

ПРОДАЕТСЯ СЛЕГКА ПОДЕРЖАННЫЙ
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
<<<<<<<if they do not willingly pay 80 percent of their profits to the government.">>>>>>>>>

willingly pay 80% of profits,

Willingly

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not to be an ass, but is 150,000 + 570,000 ounces OUT OF THE VAULT from CNT and HSBC a significant number? After eons of paper silver and gold settlements via Crimex and LMBA, the physical metal being moved seems like a lie and unicorn...perhaps this time is different. After eons of paper settlements, they surely have plenty of physical in the vaults ready for delivery. (?)

PSLV is good, SLV sucks and is a bankster proxy.

The WSS crowd is a difficult read. Ivan started a really good thing. There was the silver squeeze in January that was significant. The billboards and the semi-regular raids is appreciated, but is it understood by most of those WSS jokers? There are definitely some very committed individuals there, and some serious whales, but many of the WSS jokers probably are hangers-on like the AMC stock raid...no longevity, no understanding of what financial freedom really means. Those that have been investing in PM's for a long time aren't foolish enough to fall for the traps, but are opportunistic enough to realize all side of the equation. IMHO.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is big... industrial silver users are going straight to the miners to secure supply, even though it costs more than the suppressed Comex price. This is probably because the investor demand/silver squeeze movement is pulling so much physical out of the market that they are getting nervous about getting what they need.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Will we get to a point where silver vault bars need to be checked for pure?

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Idk... guessing that bars sold to an industrial user are probably checked out before manufacturing. Vaults might have a SOP to spot check random assey bars before taking delivery, and depending on chain of custody to guarantee quality....that could start to be an issue as Comex starts going down the drain.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The more things change the more they stay the same.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just an itch in the back of my brain, but Sprott wouldn't happen to have deep ties to some banking cartels, would it?

It's just when I see things going the way I think they should, too well, I find myself waiting for the other proverbial shoe to drop.

Halcyon

Reaction score
Just an itch in the back of my brain, but Sprott wouldn't happen to have deep ties to some banking cartels, would it?

It's just when I see things going the way I think they should, too well, I find myself waiting for the other proverbial shoe to drop.
It is always a bit worrying when stuff is so concentrated in one billionaire's vehicle...

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Looking at his vast holdings in junior silver miners, it's a given that Sprott will benefit greatly from the price of silver going up. That vested interest helps me, fwiw

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Sent email inquiry one week ago and so far no reply... not looking promising, just an update fyi.
No insult intended, as this applies to me & all of us. What makes you think that they will answer an email from an insignificant taxpayer/citizen, as they hold themselves well above us ? :make happy: :don't    know2:

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
No insult intended, as this applies to me & all of us. What makes you think that they will answer an email from an insignificant taxpayer/citizen, as they hold themselves well above us ? :make happy: :don't    know2:
No offense taken.... said I would ask, it's an update fwiw.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I asked them about the new Sprott uranium funds. They told me a month about 2 months ago so far nothing.

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I guess five million is spare change to Sprott, but getting it at "paper silver" pricing is a good deal. And a 150% outflow from COMEX is not a big thing, but a small thing is better than nothing.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Physical inventory seems to be catching up a bit now along with things like lumber. That price below the COMEX mid-point is a first in a while. Plus I've seen a few sales on physical lately with smaller premiums lately.