• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

nowon brought this re silver

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I appreciate that Will, i did manage to ask what their buy price is: $2 over

Last time I wanted to sell a few things, the LCS was wanting me to sell to them for 5 bucks under. I told them "No."

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last time I wanted to sell a few things, the LCS was wanting me to sell to them for 5 bucks under. I told them "No."

I like your style.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Tracking #.JPG

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i've been buying, as close to spot: 10 - 15% above, but i got state tax that eats up about 8% of that, 90% coins

that's a tough read...

there are really 'no deals' to be had anywhere, i'm just counting on the prices to rise some more and in the mean time, i'm tossing overboard some older holdings i've got that are 'dog items' during quiet times: commemorative silver dollars. i've even done the collecting / hobby side a huge favor, i tossed all the cases and packaging a long time ago. i didn't want to store any of it that way AND i figure every 'set' that's left intact, the stuff i don't own, ought to increase in value because there are less to be found : )

i knew there was a reason to buy these a long time ago...everything is selling like hot-cakes but there's no reason to sell any of the good stuff right now...save that for later

:green tea:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Another attempted smackdown...immediately met with buying interest.

1614198323388.png

Silver is behaving very well. Perhaps better than I've ever seen it.

Whilst spot silver struggles to get back up over 28 bucks after yesterday's sea of bankster paper dumps, I couldn't help but notice JMB has exactly ZERO silver bars larger than 5g(0.16 ozt) in inventory. The physical market seemingly has no connection to spot prices at this point. JM Bullion = Provident = Silver.com. No on hand bulk silver at all...

1614199221393.png

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Much better than gold!
Yeah, the yellow metal continues to nap, but both white metals seem to be keeping the banksters from smacking gold significantly lower. Silver and platinum have been very strong. Really...anything metal that's NOT gold has held up very well and swimming against the current of bankster paper. Rhodium is 24,500 currently.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
BullionStar
@BullionStar

40% of all COMEX eligible silver inventory is owned by SLV. SLV holds 103.17 ozs (3,209 tonnes) in the JP Morgan NY vault. This is part of COMEX's eligible Inventory of 260.8 mn ozs. That leaves only 157.7 mn ozs (60%) in all of COMEX eligible inventory that’s not in SLV.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

stAGgering

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What's the story on that Maloney picture, if that's real where was it taken?

He, upon my request sent a photo of the aisle, my aisle of ASE.
I shared it with a friend, and that was foolish.
The aisle, my aisle of AGE was photographed as well.
The shot was taken to far away to make it fit, and looked kinda photo shopped.
So I deleted it.
Now you know my name... stAGgering.

Note: To those who can not read...
not really though.
Lines 3-5 above state aisle of AGE photo taken and deleted.
Line 1 states "aisle of ASE".
I am relatively certain, I am not color blind.
ZZZzzzzz time to take a nap.

Last edited:

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
He, upon my request sent a photo of the aisle, my aisle of ASE.
I shared it with a friend, and that was foolish.
The aisle, my aisle of AGE was photographed as well.
The shot was taken to far away to make it fit, and looked kinda photo shopped.
So I deleted it.
Now you know my name... stAGgering.

Sorry, but AGE monster boxes are red. (Not that I've actually ever seen one personally.)

Gold-Eagle-Monster-Boxes.jpg

https://fisherpreciousmetals.com/product/1-oz-american-gold-eagle-monster-box-500-coins/

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Garrett Goggin, CFA & CMT replied
Jim Forsythe #silversqueeze...#SilverIsMoney
@JimForsythe5
·55m
$PSLV short interest: Been working with someone who has some good paid services to track short interest. It's looking likely some of the free sites are being tricked into thinking the new share/silver adds are shorts. Real short interest looks like it's 0.7%. Will update soon.

Garrett Goggin, CFA & CMT
@GarrettGoggin
·33m
$PSLV short interest is 2.4 mil shares. Equal to about 1% of 340.5 mil shares outstanding.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Pro traders at work. lol

1614318987104.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Explain the outflows out of SLV. How is it in such great excess of the inflows into PSLV?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Explain the outflows out of SLV. How is it in such great excess of the inflows into PSLV?
From the iShares SLV silver trust...

"Deposit of Silver; Issuance of Baskets The Trust issues and redeems Shares on a continuous basis but only in Baskets of 50,000 Shares. Only Authorized Participants, which are registered broker-dealers who have entered into written agreements with the Sponsor and the Trustee, can deposit silver and receive Baskets in exchange. Upon the deposit of the corresponding amount of silver with the Custodian, and the payment of the Trustee’s applicable fee and of any expenses, taxes or charges (such as stamp taxes or stock transfer taxes or fees), the Trustee will deliver the appropriate number of Baskets to the DTC account of the depositing Authorized Participant. As of the date of this prospectus, ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago LLC, Barclays Capital Inc., Citigroup Global Markets, Inc., Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Goldman Sachs & Co., HSBC Securities (USA) Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities, Inc., Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, RBC Capital Markets, LLC, Scotia Capital (USA) Inc., UBS Securities LLC, Virtu Americas LLC, and Virtu Financial BD LLC are the only Authorized Participants. The Sponsor and the Trustee maintain a current list of Authorized Participants. Silver deposited with the Custodian must meet the specifications for weight, dimensions, fineness (or purity), identifying marks and appearance of silver bars and must be produced by refiners that meet certain throughput and tangible net worth requirements as set forth in “Good Delivery List Rules - Conditions for Listing for Good Delivery Refiners” published by the LBMA."

If you wish to understand the outflows from the SLV, you first must understand the fact that only "authorized participants" may take delivery. This is from pg 23 of the scam...er prospectus.

https://www.ishares.com/us/literature/prospectus/p-ishares-silver-trust-prospectus-12-31.pdf

At 5:47ish Jensen will attempt to explain the complicated way in which the SLV screws over holders of iShares SLV "trust". Video will start at that point, though the entire interview 33:30 is worth a listen.

Dare we hope that the bankster crooks have manipulated the price low enough to cover their shorts...and will now graciously allow the paper price to move? I know, I know, crazy talk. lol

1614356797785.png

...nevermind the silly talk. Banksters still dumping paper silver into any strength.

1614361222097.png

Of course, since physical prices barely move, this has the effect of raising premiums as a percentage of bullion prices. We'll regularly be over 20% for silver bullion very soon, even as the paper silver "spot" price drops into the tank. Here's the 100oz silver bar "inventory" page at JMB. There is none. ...but if you wait a few weeks, you could potentially take delivery of a bar for "only" 31.68 / oz. So 31.68 - 26.73(spot at the time there) = $4.95 premium over paper silver. 4.95 / 26.73 = 18.52% of total.

100oz bars for immediate delivery used to carry premiums under 5%. This market is completely broken.

https://www.jmbullion.com/silver/silver-bars/100-oz-silver-bars/

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
...hence London silver lease rates spiking dramatically. Banksters LOVE to "sell" the same thing to multiple interests. JPM, being the custodian of multiple fraudulent ETFs AND the world's largest holder of physical, puts them in a unique position to simply move tags around in a London vault when they "sell" bullion to "authorized participants". Banksters + lieyers...what a combination. If slick deception through sneaky language is the game, this combination of professional grifters are unrivalled.

The WSB guys allegedly creating a silver squeeze by buying the SLV is amusing...as they're working against their own interests. The WSS guys stack physical, dump the SLV, and stack PSLV...and the results are quite obvious. Both the SLV and SIVR immediately added CYA language to their prospectus' while admitting there's a squeeze...and they're "hedging" their physical. ...which is ridiculous and pure counterfeiting. Physical silver bullion IS a hedge and they've no right to sell again what they've already sold to suckers investors.

Keep dumping your paper fictions assholes. I'll keep stacking the real deal...cheaper.

1614366595082.png

If you don't CONTROL it, you don't own it. Bitcoin up 2.73%. Weird.

Last edited:

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good stuff solarion:thumbs up 2:

Yeah, it would be a nice turn of events if the BB got rid of their shorts, they gotta realize that they have to eventually

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Dump the short interest or get crushed. Presumably that's another reason for smashing the paper metal prices. Cover at lower prices and then back TF off...or get bankrupted by a massive squeeze. The industry is grinding to a halt with the physical supply being strangled.

Methinks people parting with physical anywhere near these spot "prices" are going to regret it very soon.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Dump the short interest or get crushed. Presumably that's another reason for smashing the paper metal prices. Cover at lower prices and then back TF off...or get bankrupted by a massive squeeze. The industry is grinding to a halt with the physical supply being strangled.

Methinks people parting with physical anywhere near these spot "prices" are going to regret it very soon.
Yup, and they're gonna run out of silver that they can pull out of SLV and then face continued physical demand plus the Green Energy demand.... surely they can't be that stupid to stay short

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They're working on it. They're crooks, but they're not stupid. Here's one more vampire squid likely unloading his shorts after smashing down the price with a sea of paper counterfeit silver.

1614379473529.png

Would that there were a regulatory agency overseeing this blatantly criminal behavior...

"Nah, we have to go after some guys on reddit for <rightly> hating bankers!" "ZOMG they almost bankrupted a beloved hedge fund that counterfeited shares of a dying company, so that they could short them into the ground!" Those dirty dogs!

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This has been an eye opening experience to millions of people watching what we already knew, the bullion banks are more crooked than a 3 dollar bill and the supposed regulatory agencies are prostitutes..

The karma those slime balls are making with their games is abismal... they'll be lucky to have a job scrubbing toilet bowls with their tongues in a galaxy far, far away

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This has been an eye opening experience to millions of people watching what we already knew, the bullion banks are more crooked than a 3 dollar bill and the supposed regulatory agencies are prostitutes..

The karma those slime balls are making with their games is abismal... they'll be lucky to have a job scrubbing toilet bowls with their tongues in a galaxy far, far away

One can hope.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I should have waited 24 hours to buy 3 kilos of silver. Oh well, you can never pick the absolute bottom all the time. On the bright side I did buy a new computer.
resize.jpg

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds to me like a Mr. Whipple moment...."squeezably" SOFT!

Are we experiencing another 'Kraken' game?

All talk