• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

nowon brought this re silver

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Fresh all time high in silver premiums today in nominal dollar terms @ 5.39 and in terms of percentage of total silver bullion pricetags.

1616542166679.png

1616542417897.png

Never, in all the years I've been stacking, has the delta between paper and physical silver been so great for so long. That 5.39 buck premium price over fake paper crap represents a whopping 21.44% of total physical silver price. Which is why the paper price keeps dropping, but bullion prices, while also dropping, are doing so at a substantially lower rate.

Last edited:

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Never, in all the years I've been stacking, has the delta between paper and physical silver been so great for so long. That 5.39 buck premium price over fake paper crap represents a whopping 21.44% of total physical silver price. Which is why the paper price keeps dropping, but bullion prices, while also dropping, are doing so at a substantially lower rate.
The tension between the physical and paper market is certainly increasing. I am seeing generic staying near $30/oz and sovereign coins in the $32-35 range. Eventually one of two scenario's is bound to happen - Either the premium for physical starts to crumble and comes closer to the paper price, or the paper price snaps back upward toward the cost of physical. Place your bets...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The tension between the physical and paper market is certainly increasing. I am seeing generic staying near $30/oz and sovereign coins in the $32-35 range. Eventually one of two scenario's is bound to happen - Either the premium for physical starts to crumble and comes closer to the paper price, or the paper price snaps back upward toward the cost of physical. Place your bets...
Given that silver investment demand just exceeded industrial demand, that's an easy bet. Premiums on silver bullion continue to rise and they're not coming down imo. The paper price MUST come up...else the physical commodity exchanges will be drained completely due to arbitrage. Instead the criminals just keep lowering the paper silver price artificially to cover shorts. Now they're trying to push it back under 25.

1616548093126.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Monument Metals has the kilos and 10 ouncers.
They are currently at $3.99 over spot or $940 for the kilo, estimating shipping April 9th. Pretty favorable price compared to most of what is currently out there.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
That is an outstanding piece of research... Every person on GIM should read it and I've only gotten half way through. That was NOT put together by someone in their basement.
It's excellent work...as good as the recent work by Ronan "the destroyer" Manly. It's been evident for some while to those that watch commodity markets that SLV is wired up for fraud. The mere fact that JPM is both the custodian AND an authorized participant is damning in and of itself, but articles like this that map out the scam clearly for anyone to understand are essential if this elaborate suppression campaign is ever going to end.

This will continue to snowball if SLV continues to trail PSLV in performance over time.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Got my brother to roll over out of SLV and into PSLV today. However, it was like 25 shares or something insignificant.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Ponce must be rolling in his grave

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That is an outstanding piece of research... Every person on GIM should read it and I've only gotten half way through. That was NOT put together by someone in their basement.

Your comment is spot on, yet doesn't seem to do it justice. Excellent.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Perth Mint doesn't have the goods. Game over, though it may take some time for this to ripple through to Crimex/LBMA.

ExQBZ6_W8AI4dI0

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Perth Mint doesn't have the goods. Game over, though it may take some time for this to trickle through to Crimex/LBMA.

ExQBZ6_W8AI4dI0

That's big of them. Not charging rental fees for something they don't have. So, are they still charging rent to all of the people who do not ask about their metals?

???

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's big of them. Not charging rental fees for something they don't have. So, are they still charging rent to all of the people who do not ask about their metals?

???
Well of course. Kinda hard to make them boat payments if they give everyone their money back.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ni???
Nice work if you can get it. Until you get caught.

Morgan Stanley and their co-conspirators got sued and fined for this same fraud 15 years ago.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Perth Mint doesn't have the goods. Game over, though it may take some time for this to ripple through to Crimex/LBMA.

ExQBZ6_W8AI4dI0
Presumably this is a response to a request for delivery of allocated gold/silver as my understanding is the Perth mint does not charge storage fees for unallocated(vaporware) PMs. If so, this is plainly fraud...charging fees for storing nothing.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Presumably this is a response to a request for delivery of allocated gold/silver as my understanding is the Perth mint does not charge storage fees for unallocated(vaporware) PMs. If so, this is plainly fraud...charging fees for storing nothing.

Forget the phony storage fees, the bigger fraud is telling customers that their metal is allocated to them when they bought it.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ExQBZ6_W8AI4dI0

Hedged???? HEDGED WHAT?

Oh you mean you worked against me and not only did not store my metal but shorted the silver market against me. Fuck you too.

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hedged???? HEDGED WHAT?
+1 insightful. To me, "hedged" means that a bet was placed instead of an actual transaction. So instead of buying and storing the goods, they placed a bet instead. Or did I miss something?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Midas Member
Midas Member
Survivor
Reaction score
Gold silver confiscation cash and more:
Armstrong take, much in line with many other legendary greats. Worth listening to a few times. He explains the dollar, mentions silver the Best Buy, inflation,the meltdown occurring in Europe....

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Well that just happened...

1617170498670.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Dollar up days are little consolation following $5 down months.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of metal. 1,686,800 oz of gold. 8,465,000 oz of silver. 81,300 oz of platinum. The silver bullet was again dodged by outsourcing delivery to LBMA via EFP.

1617196484709.png

You had a hell of a first day!

Dollar up days are little consolation following $5 down months.
That's how this scam works. It wears you down over time till you get frustrated/bored.