• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

NYC Cops Murder Married Father Of 6

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Wikileaks: Erica Garner Rips Clinton Campaign for Calculating How to ‘Use’ Father’s Death

Andrew Burton/Getty Images

by BREITBART NEWS27 Oct 20161,117

New York Daily News:

Erica Garner, the daughter of police chokehold victim Eric Garner, ripped the Hillary Clinton campaign in a series of tweets Thursday after new campaign emails released by WikiLeaks showed how the Democratic nominee’s staffers discussed the death of her father.

“I’m troubled by the revelation that you and this campaign actually discussed ‘using’ Eric Garner … Why would you want to ‘use my dad?” Garner tweeted along with a link to emails released by WikiLeaks. “These people will co opt anything to push their agenda. Police violence is not the same as gun violence.

Follow
officialERICA GARNER

✔@es_snipes

I'm troubled by the revelation that you and this campaign actually discussed "using" Eric Garner ... Why would you want to "use" my dad?

11:01 AM - 27 Oct 2016

“I’m vey (sic) interested to know exactly what @CoreyCiorciari meant when he said ‘I know we have an Erica Garner problem’ in the #PodestaEmails19,” added Garner.

Read the rest of the story here.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Pantaleo should've spent a decade or more in prison. He's a cold blooded murdering piece of garbage and makes all cops look bad when he gets away with killing an unarmed man who wasn't a threat to anyone.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Federal prosecutors are 'trying to secure an indictment against chokehold cop in Eric Garner's death before Trump takes office'
  • Daniel Pantaleo could face civil rights charges if grand jury decides to indict him
  • Pantaleo was part of a group of five NYPD officers who stopped Garner, a 300 -pound father of six, for selling loose cigarettes in Staten Island on July 17, 2014
  • Video footage showed Pantaleo holding Garner, 43, by the neck as he says, 'I can't breathe' 11 times before passing out and dying
  • An autopsy found Garner's death - ruled a homicide by the New York City Medical Examiner - was caused by compression of the chest and neck
  • But grand jury in Staten Island declined to indict Pantaleo in 2014
  • The Justice Department then launched civil rights investigation into the case
  • Grand jury in Brooklyn heard testimonies on Wednesday from cops who worked alongside Pantaleo the day Garner died
  • Congressmen wrote letter to Attorney General Loretta Lynch, urging a resolution before 'a new DOJ less committed to civil rights enforcement' is instituted

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4134882/Feds-seek-indictment-against-cop-Eric-Garner-case.html#ixzz4WCU79qTM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter