• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

NYC is 78% VACANT downtown.... This is terribly "WOKE!" WATCH!

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Couldn't happen to a more-deserving bunch.

New York City, is not the New York City of 80 years ago - or even the city of 2001. Productive businesses have left. The "diverse" population set, which supposedly made it more interesting, have now pushed whites and white values OUT. In the polls, they now outnumber responsible voters - they vote skin color, first; and second, they vote the same sort of collectivism they left behind in their shithole nations.

So it's been Detroited. Ask me if I GIVE A PHUK.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
tattoo parlors and whore houses
along with the sporadic Arcade, bar, and throw in some carnival rides

Looking Like NY will return to the past, sooner than we thought

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Good! Fuckem

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Lots of youtube videos popping up about "overpriced" business space. Let see..... crime, shithole, no people = no sales = no money = collapse bitches. They are done for decades.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Pass the popcorn please!
New York City Mayor with the Seattle Mayor and especially the Gay wimp Portland Mayor's RE-ELECTION never gonna happen SONG!

PERFECT!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
78% increase in vacancies is far from 78% vacant. Title should be changed.....imo
Headline would be more understandable to read:
"Nearly twice as many vacancies as compared to last year"

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and the editor says Drama, we need more drama...

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
can't they just expand Central Park a little bit to fill in the gaps? besides that would give the homeless a bit more social-distancing room to stretch their legs while in their sleeping bags

that would be the Right Thing To Do

i was listening
;)

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yep! We just got the word on Friday that there are no plans to return to our office across the street from the World Trade Center. We are now work from home indefinitely.
is that going to save you bridge tolls? i haven't a clue how anyone could go back and forth for $25 per way or something like that...that would be the cost of a car, eventually

and gas stations, probably nothing like near me

just curious, for curious sake

that could be considered to be a 'pay raise' at some later date, i've read stories about that stuff already...a way to cut pay

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
NOBODY in his right mind commutes to work by his own car in NYC.

I don't know who actually pays the bridge tolls, besides trucks. You know the cab and limo companies get a special rate...

IMHO, not having to commute to Manhattan would be akin to being sprung from prison.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It looked a little like Detroit except a bit cleaner and the windows are boarded up instead of just broken out.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
is that going to save you bridge tolls? i haven't a clue how anyone could go back and forth for $25 per way or something like that...that would be the cost of a car, eventually

and gas stations, probably nothing like near me

just curious, for curious sake

that could be considered to be a 'pay raise' at some later date, i've read stories about that stuff already...a way to cut pay
I used take the Long Island Rail Road to Pennsylvania Station and then the subway down to the World Trade Center. It cost me approximately $400 a month

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I used take the Long Island Rail Road to Pennsylvania Station and then the subway down to the World Trade Center. It cost me approximately $400 a month
Each ONE of US has a good story....

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wow!

just wow, doing the math, doing the logic, doing any type thinking i can to justify spending that on commuting costs and accounting for the fact you're not utilizing your own equipment because it would probably double in costs...

that also means products on the shelves of retail stores there, they have these fees built in, etc...down the rabbit hole

conclusion:
NY will be out for a while as an entire restructure will have to happen - Again!

one last thought, you probably get paid o.k., but the servers and folks who schlep service, they're paying transportation costs also as they can't possibly live there themselves...there'd be not much left in their checks

Wow!

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Because of all the financial complexities it is exceedingly difficult to figure out HOW BAD ANY State will be hit year to year.

Every state will get hit, however - big time. The Great Depression was a 25% employment hit; and a 33% deflationary monetary hit. Since Gold was legislated out of the system in 1933 - except for the company gold stocks. And they went up some ten times while normal prices were falling because of deflation. Especially HOMESTAKE...

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Homestake+mining+&t=hk&atb=v187-1&iax=images&ia=images
See WIKIPEDIA for more...

GOLD does best in DEFLATION. Per Jastram - and he should know...

AND the FED making 8 to 10 $ TRILLION DOLLARS $ for the bankruptcies and defaults means that this DEFLATION is 10 times worse than 1929 to 1941.

Jastram's
THE GOLDEN CONSTANT

https://www.amazon.com/Golden-Const...rds=The+Golden+Constant&qid=1600110856&sr=8-3

A very very very GOOD read... He plays with 500 years in England & America's experiences...

Also see:
Jastram's
Silver - The Restless Metal

I read it he did not have the late to early 1980s included - he died - so he never saw silver hit $50.

All that said: I figured out years ago it wound be around 35% unemployed: and way over 50% deflationary monetary HIT. They pulled that gold grab trick in the 1930s - NOW A DAYS - nobody would follow another one - especially in silver... oh, check your history books they pulled that one too!

Last edited:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited: