• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

NZ Cops: No Registration Makes Rounding Up Guns Difficult

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
License and Registration, the conversion of natural unaleinable individual rights into micromanaged, monitored mere privileges.

I am going to use the automobile as an example to explain exactly how this all works. The automobile is simply the easiest way to see the truth of it. The proess I am about to describe and explain applies to ALL activities where registration or license is involved. LICE...NSE, is permission, as the author of my book when I released it my position on this was made very clear. As the sole owner of my copyright, having entered into no privileged contractual agreements with civil government, licensing authority flows from ownership. I as the owner have the power to license agents to sell it on my behalf without violating copyright law. ALL licensing authority flows from ownership.

To begin, your motor vehicle license registration and title are not what you believe they are. Your title is not even title, it is CERTIFICATE of title. This certificate is a receipt for the rights and property you have traded to civil government that can be redeemed by canceling the registration agreement. EVERY SINGLE TIME it is that an American waives rights or transfers rights, property, or other security interests to the hands of government, it is ALWAYS done by signed hand written authorized consent submitted via application for registration.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
From the link:
However, opponents of registration note that the only thing such laws are good for is gun confiscation. You can’t take up guns from law-abiding folks if you don’t know where they are, now can you?

"NUFF SAID !!!! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::finished::finished::finished:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
License and Registration, the conversion of natural unaleinable individual rights into micromanaged, monitored mere privileges.

I am going to use the automobile as an example to explain exactly how this all works. The automobile is simply the easiest way to see the truth of it. The proess I am about to describe and explain applies to ALL activities where registration or license is involved. LICE...NSE, is permission, as the author of my book when I released it my position on this was made very clear. As the sole owner of my copyright, having entered into no privileged contractual agreements with civil government, licensing authority flows from ownership. I as the owner have the power to license agents to sell it on my behalf without violating copyright law. ALL licensing authority flows from ownership.

To begin, your motor vehicle license registration and title are not what you believe they are. Your title is not even title, it is CERTIFICATE of title. This certificate is a receipt for the rights and property you have traded to civil government that can be redeemed by canceling the registration agreement. EVERY SINGLE TIME it is that an American waives rights or transfers rights, property, or other security interests to the hands of government, it is ALWAYS done by signed hand written authorized consent submitted via application for registration.
AND those MUTHAFUCKERS are charging me $100 EACH, for reissuing that shit piece of paper, "TITLE", that got burned in the fire. :angry then happy::totally steamed:
Truck title $100 :angry then happy:
Destroyed car title, required to process the salvage, $100.
Motorhome title, $100
Boat title, $100
Boat trailer title, $100
$500 for 5 pieces of bullshit paper !!!!! :totally steamed::totally steamed::totally steamed:
This is ransom, and/or RICO, under the color of law !!! MUTHUFUCKERS, ALL OF'EM ! :totally steamed::totally steamed::totally steamed:

The county, on the other hand, charged $1.25 for a copy of our home title !!!!!!!:2 thumbs up::finished:
That I can go along with !

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How's that law going in CT that mandates registration of all firearm magazines larger than 10 rounds. Last I checked the estimated compliance rate was about 2%

Obeying the law is so last century!

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Problem is that it's not a law, its a corporate code intended for any and all actual members of the corp, those who pocket a check from, and then hung around the neck of the general population...

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Problem is that it's not a law, its a corporate code intended for any and all actual members of the corp, those who pocket a check from, and then hung around the neck of the general population...
that maybe, but to US, it's the LAW

that was the thing that made this country Great! Obedience to 'common sense', common sense laws

but actually it is all a facade, it's all fake, this place was only great because of people like us...there are millions of 'us' out there

the rest all rode on our coat tails, and now .gov says they want 'them'

i say, they can have 'em, i no longer wear a coat

:green tea:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
NZ passed its law and only 500 of 300,000 complied

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The lie got used too much, where legal, I like to trade off the books too.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Given the incompetence of .gov , I would wager most of the records pertaining to gun sales no longer exist.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
touche'

but we can't deny the penalty phase, it all may be illegal, but it's all very real

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Given the incompetence of .gov , I would wager most of the records pertaining to gun sales no longer exist.
i read that a while back

there were stacks of forms at local dealers the State didn't want, i'm certain the dumpsters were one day filled with this info...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
NZ passed its law and only 500 of 300,000 complied
compliance rate of 0.0017% compliance rate

They can make all the laws they want. The little detail devil is in the enforcement of those laws!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It is NOT valid law. :angry then happy::make happy:

I believe violating, "shall not be infringed", is as REPUGNANT as it gets !!!:totally steamed::piss:judge

Read Marbury v. Madison in it's entirety here: It is worth your time.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/5/137
“A Law repugnant to the Constitution is void.” :finished 2:
Enough people need to take a stand and say NO

That hasn't happened on this country since the late 1700's

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
NZ

Isn't that a protectorate/state of the British Monarchy?

Asking for 100 million Patriots who own at least 500 million guns and a trillion+ rounds of ammo.