• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Obama destroyed by Flynn attorney Powell in open letter

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
https://sidneypowell.com/media/open-memorandum-to-barack-obama/

OPEN MEMORANDUM
To: Barack Hussein Obama
www.SidneyPowell.com

Date: May 13, 2020

Re: Your Failure to Find Precedent for Flynn Dismissal

Regarding the decision of the Department of Justice to dismiss charges against General Flynn, in your recent call with your alumni, you expressed great concern: “there is no precedent that anybody can find for someone who has been charged with perjury just getting off scot-free. That’s the kind of stuff where you begin to get worried that basic — not just institutional norms — but our basic understanding of rule of law is at risk.”

Here is some help—if truth and precedent represent your true concern. Your statement is entirely false. However, it does explain the damage to the Rule of Law throughout your administration.

First, General Flynn was not charged with perjury—which requires a material false statement made under oath with intent to deceive.1 A perjury prosecution would have been appropriate and the Rule of Law applied if the Justice Department prosecuted your former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for his multiple lies under oath in an investigation of a leak only he knew he caused.

McCabe lied under oath in fully recorded and transcribed interviews with the Inspector General for the DOJ. He was informed of the purpose of the interview, and he had had the benefit of counsel. He knew he was the leaker. McCabe even lied about lying. He lied to his own agents—which sent them on a “wild-goose-chase”—thereby making his lies “material” and an obstruction of justice. Yet, remarkably, Attorney General Barr declined to prosecute McCabe for these offenses.

Applying the Rule of Law, after declining McCabe’s perjury prosecution, required the Justice Department to dismiss the prosecution of General Flynn who was not warned, not under oath, had no counsel, and whose statements were not only not recorded, but were created as false by FBI agents who falsified the 302.

Second, it would seem your “wingman” Eric Holder is missing a step these days at Covington & Burling LLP. Indelibly marked in his memory (and one might think, yours) should be his Motion to Dismiss the multi-count jury verdict of guilty and the entire case against former United States Senator Ted Stevens. Within weeks of Mr. Holder becoming Attorney General, he moved to dismiss the Stevens prosecution in the interest of justice for the same reasons the Justice Department did against General Flynn—egregious misconduct by prosecutors who hid exculpatory evidence and concocted purported crimes.

As horrifying as the facts of the Stevens case were, they pale in comparison to the targeted setup, framing, and prosecution of a newly elected President’s National Security Advisor and the shocking facts that surround it. This case was an assault on the heart of liberty— our cherished system of self-government, the right of citizens to choose their President, and the hallowed peaceful transition of power.

Third, the inability of anyone in your alumni association to find “anybody who has been charged [with anything] just getting off scot-free” would be laughable were it not so pathetic.

Many of your alum feature prominently in the non-fiction legal thriller published in 2014: Licensed to Lie: Exposing Corruption in the Department of Justice. A national best- seller, it focusses on the egregious prosecutorial misconduct of your longest serving White House Counsel, Kathryn Ruemmler; your counter-terrorism advisor Lisa Monaco; Loretta Lynch’s DAG for the Criminal Division Leslie Caldwell; and Mueller protégé Andrew Weissmann. While they worked as federal prosecutors on the Enron Task Force—under the purported supervision of Christopher Wray—they destroyed Arthur Andersen LLP and its 85,000 jobs; sent four Merrill Lynch executives to prison on an indictment that criminalized an innocent business transaction while they hid the evidence that showed those defendants were innocent for six years. Both cases were reversed on appeal for their over-criminalization and misconduct. Indeed, Andersen was reversed by a unanimous Supreme Court.

Fourth, even if your many alumni don’t remember multiple cases that had to be reversed or dismissed for their own misconduct, Judge Emmet Sullivan should remember dismissing the corrupted case against Ted Stevens. Judge Sullivan is the judicial hero of Licensed to Lie. It is that case that caused Judge Sullivan to enter the strong Brady order the Mueller and D.C. career prosecutors violated repeatedly in the Flynn prosecution.

Fifth, there is precedent for guilty pleas being vacated. Your alumni Weissmann and Ruemmler are no strangers to such reversals. At least two guilty pleas they coerced by threats against defendants in Houston had to be thrown out—again for reasons like those here. The defendants “got off scot-free” because—like General Flynn—your alumni had concocted the charges and terrorized the defendants into pleading guilty to “offenses” that were not crimes. Andersen partner David Duncan even testified for the government against Andersen in its trial, but his plea had to be vacated. Enron Broadband defendant Christopher Calger had his plea vacated. There are many others across the country.

Sixth, should further edification be necessary, see Why Innocent People Plead Guilty, written in 2014 by federal Judge Jed Rakoff (a Clinton appointee). Abusive prosecutors force innocent people to plead guilty with painful frequency. The Mueller special counsel operation led by Andrew Weissmann and Weissmann “wannabes” specializes in prosecutorial terrorist tactics repulsive to everything “justice” is supposed to mean. These tactics are designed to intimidate their targets into pleading guilty—while punishing them and their families with the process itself and financial ruin.

Most important, General Flynn was honest with the FBI agents. They knew he was—and briefed that to McCabe and others three different times. At McCabe’s directions, Agent Strzok and McCabe’s “Special Counsel” Lisa Page, altered the 302 to create statements Weissmann, Mueller, Van Grack, and Zainab Ahmad could assert were false. Only the FBI agents lied—and falsified documents. The crimes are theirs alone.

Seventh, the D.C. circuit in which you reside vacated a Section 1001 case for a legal failure much less egregious than those in General Flynn’s case. United States v. Safavian, 528 F.3d 957 (D.C. Cir. 2008). Safavian sought advice from his agency’s ethics board and did not give them all the relevant info. The jury convicted him on the theory it was a 1001 violation to conceal the information from the government ethics board. The court disagreed: “As Safavian argues and as the government agrees, there must be a legal duty to disclose in order for there to be a concealment offense in violation of § 1001(a)(1), yet the government failed to identify a legal disclosure duty except by reference to vague standards of conduct for government employees.” General Flynn did not even know he was the subject of an investigation—and in truth, he was not. The only crimes here were by your alumni in the FBI, White House, intelligence community, and Justice Department.

These are just a few obvious and well-known examples to those paying any attention to criminal justice issues.

Finally, the “leaked” comments from your alumni call further evinces your obsession with destroying a distinguished veteran of the United States Army who has defended the Constitution and this country “from all enemies, foreign and domestic,” with the highest honor for thirty-three years. He and many others will continue to do so.

1As a “constitutional lawyer,” surely you recall that perjury (or false statements) also requires intent to deceive. In Bronston v. United States, 409 U.S. 352 (1973), the Supreme Court reversed a conviction of perjury. In Bronston, the defendant’s answer was a truthful statement, but not directly responsive to the question and ultimately misled federal authorities. The Court determined: “A jury should not be permitted to engage in conjecture whether an unresponsive answer, true and complete on its face, was intended to mislead or divert the examiner; the state of mind of the witness is relevant only to the extent that it bears on whether “he does not believe [his answer] to be true.” To hold otherwise would be to inject a new and confusing element into the adversary testimonial system we know.” Id. at 359. The FBI agents who interviewed General Flynn specifically noted that his answers were true or he believed his answers to be true—completely defeating criminal intent. Furthermore, General Flynn knew and remarked they had transcripts of his conversations.

Click here to read a PDF version of Sidney’s Open Memorandum to Obama

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Judge Sullivan is a big pile of crap in a black robe. Now everybody knows it.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
All of this will not end well for all of them. Except for General Flynn. People are getting really pissed off. Can't wait.

chieftain

Silver Miner
Time for some perspective (and perhaps a reality check).

Did anything happen to Nixon and his partners in crime for their Watergate shenanigans?

Did anything happen to the protagonists in the Iran contra scandal?

Did anything happen to the Clintons for their part in the Whitewater scandal?

Did anything happen to the architects of the sub-prime mortgage bullshit that led to the GFC?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I would imagine a reply from Obama would go something like this

Dear Sidney,
As you may or may not know, I have no clue about the constitution. I challenge you to find one person I went to college with or any of my college transcripts. I'll save you the trouble, you wont find anything. Truth is I was being groomed to be President. I could care less about the constitution or anything to do with law to be honest. My only goal was to fleece the American people of as much of their hard earned money as possible. Mission accomplished

I now sit here in my 15 million dollar mansion on Marthas Vineyard and Mike and I just take turns doing lines off each others asses. I have over 300 million in my foundation at my disposal, a 60 million dollar book deal and a multi million dollar deal wit Netflix. In fact i am so corrupt that i got nominated for a nobel peace prize before I even took office or did anything of importance.
I weaponized the DOJ, IRS, all of the intelligence agencies and so much more. Meanwhile you sit there representing a broke assed general and you will probably never get paid. You see Sidney, you don't know how the game is played. I spent 8 years robbing the country and making sure everyone that covered everything up got paid very well.
3 1/2 years in and you haven't even scratched the surface of what I and many of my colleagues have done. I could care less about you or anyone else in this country. Gotta go. CIA just grabbed another sub and need to offload it at my place.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I would imagine a reply from Obama would go something like this

Dear Sidney,
As you may or may not know, I have no clue about the constitution. I challenge you to find one person I went to college with or any of my college transcripts. I'll save you the trouble, you wont find anything. Truth is I was being groomed to be President. I could care less about the constitution or anything to do with law to be honest. My only goal was to fleece the American people of as much of their hard earned money as possible. Mission accomplished

I now sit here in my 15 million dollar mansion on Marthas Vineyard and Mike and I just take turns doing lines off each others asses. I have over 300 million in my foundation at my disposal, a 60 million dollar book deal and a multi million dollar deal wit Netflix. In fact i am so corrupt that i got nominated for a nobel peace prize before I even took office or did anything of importance.
I weaponized the DOJ, IRS, all of the intelligence agencies and so much more. Meanwhile you sit there representing a broke assed general and you will probably never get paid. You see Sidney, you don't know how the game is played. I spent 8 years robbing the country and making sure everyone that covered everything up got paid very well.
3 1/2 years in and you haven't even scratched the surface of what I and many of my colleagues have done. I could care less about you or anyone else in this country. Gotta go. CIA just grabbed another sub and need to offload it at my place.
........and as obummer hung up the phone, the last thing he heard just before the fmj 5.56 hollowpoint entered behind his left earlobe and exited his right orbital socket was the voice of g. bush telling him a team of retired Seal Team 6 members may approach him soon, to be wary...that, and the faint tinkle of glass window cascading off mike's wooden strap-on, as he/she fell forward onto their pussy red, heart shaped bed , after being hit with a 50 cal from a grassy knoll from 1000 meters up wind. Yes, it was a good night captain said. Timing is everything...these were the worst of times, these were the best of times!

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Time for some perspective (and perhaps a reality check).

Did anything happen to Nixon and his partners in crime for their Watergate shenanigans?

Did anything happen to the protagonists in the Iran contra scandal?

Did anything happen to the Clintons for their part in the Whitewater scandal?

Did anything happen to the architects of the sub-prime mortgage bullshit that led to the GFC?
If you really want perspective go back a little further. Who is honored in this country? Founding fathers for there actions. Don't think Clinton, Bushes come to mind. But I guess it really boils down to what you value and honor. Is a game to create wealth and get away with illegal things? You judge folks for what they do when no one is looking or what they can get away with? Whom would you rather be like or whom would you want your kids to be like. That should be the focus. For an added bonus, think judgement day - do you really want to be in Barrys loafers, not going to be fun at this point. Sidney Powell and Flynn will do just fine thank you.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bad choice there chief.:
JAMES McCORD
: "...McCord was convicted on charges of conspiracy, burglary and wiretapping, but only served four months of his original sentence of one to five years. "...
"...McCord has kept a low profile following his release from prison. In 1974, he published a book about his involvement in Watergate, titled A Piece of Tape—The Watergate Story: Fact and Fiction".
Virgilio Gonzalez: ... A Cuban refugee and locksmith by trade, Gonzalez was one of the five burglars arrested at the Watergate complex on June 17, 1972. He had been recruited in Miami by E. Howard Hunt, who had played a key role in the CIA’s disastrous Bay of Pigs invasion.
Gonzalez, an anti-Fidel Castro activist, insisted during his trial that he had been told the Watergate operation would advance Cuban liberation. “I keep feeling about my country and the way people suffer over there,” Gonzalez told Judge John Sirica. “That is the only reason I did my cooperation in that situation.” He spent about a year in prison.
E. Howard Hunt:
"...was convicted of burglary, conspiracy and wiretapping, and served 33 months in prison".
G. Gordon Liddy : "... He was convicted of conspiracy, burglary and bugging the Democratic National Committee headquarters, and spent four and a half years in prison".
( and went into Radio w/ a National Talk show. gb)
Charles ‘Chuck’ Colson
: "...In 1974 he served seven months in the federal Maxwell Prison in Alabama, as the first member of the Nixon administration to be incarcerated for Watergate-related charges.[2] " (wiki)
Donald Segretti: "... After the Watergate investigation revealed the full extent of his activity, he pled guilty to charges of distributing illegal campaign literature, spending four months in prison".
John Ehrlichman :...In 1973, amid the unfolding scandal, Ehrlichman resigned. He was later tried and convicted of perjury and conspiracy to obstruct justice for his involvement in Watergate, serving 18 months in prison".
John Dean : "... He was charged with obstruction of justice and served four months in prison".
H.R. Haldeman : Served "18 months in prison "...
John Mitchell : "...was convicted for his role in the conspiracy and ended up serving 19 months"...
Jeb Stuart Magruder : "...Magruder spent seven months in prison."...

More specifics here: https://www.history.com/news/watergate-where-are-they-now

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Okay then, let's get the ball rolling. Geez, it's as if they opened the door a crack and can see what's been going on, but are hesitant in blowing the door off its hinges...ala Mr. Stone being dragged out of his house by a division of jack booted thugs armed to the teeth dressed in full swat gear regalia, attack dogs, with 3 Blackhawks circling over head blaring "we're coming to take you away".

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Okay then, let's get the ball rolling. Geez, it's as if they opened the door a crack and can see what's been going on, but are hesitant in blowing the door off its hinges...ala Mr. Stone being dragged out of his house by a division of jack booted thugs armed to the teeth dressed in full swat gear regalia, attack dogs, with 3 Blackhawks circling over head blaring "we're coming to take you away".
The media would shit their pants when one of their masters get treated like that. They'd call for riots in the streets.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Blasts the Media for Ignoring Obamagate (3 min 47 sec):

Published on May 15, 2020 by Turning Point USA​

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Blasts the Media for Ignoring Obamagate (3 min 47 sec):

Published on May 15, 2020 by Turning Point USA​
I LOVE HER.
:show love: :show affection:

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
General Flynn was not charged with perjury—which requires a material false statement made under oath with intent to deceive.
Technically...when General Flynn pleaded guilty to a crime he knew he didnt commit - he did so under oath and intended to deceive the judge into believing he was guilty of something that he was not.

According to Sidney - that fits the definition of perjury like a tailored glove.

Now - I hope that isnt the outcome - because I believe Flynn is a Patriot...but - facts are facts.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Technically...when General Flynn pleaded guilty to a crime he knew he didnt commit - he did so under oath and intended to deceive the judge into believing he was guilty of something that he was not.

According to Sidney - that fits the definition of perjury like a tailored glove.

Now - I hope that isnt the outcome - because I believe Flynn is a Patriot...but - facts are facts.
Even if everything you say is accepted at face value, the definition of perjury is irrelevant. He wasn’t charged with perjury.

Not the judges job to charge: he’s supposed to keep the proceeding fair. There ain’t no prosecutor willing to prosecute in this case

Maybe judge fag wants to be the executioner too

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I don't believe you are under oath when you enter a plea for a crime you're accused of.

BF

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Someone did a nice job with the video clip.....

WH Press Secretary Smackdown (4 min 36 sec):​
Published on May 16, 2020 by The Panda Tribune​

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Isn't that called "Plea Bargaining?" If anyone on the streets, such as myself, takes a plea bargain when I know I am not guilty, but do not have the money or resources to fight, would I then also be charged with perjury? I knew I wasn't guilt but I said I was to save family and money.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

If Flynn pleaded guilty under duress I'm not sure your argumant is valid.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Someone did a nice job with the video clip.....

WH Press Secretary Smackdown (4 min 36 sec):​
Published on May 16, 2020 by The Panda Tribune​
RULE #1 DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS YOU DO NOT ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER TOO.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If you enter a plea of "Not Guilty" and they find you guilty, then you also committed perjury with your plea.
Wouldn't that apply as well, then?

Further discouragement for pleading Not Guilty — neat trick.
BF

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
In a plea bargain deal with the DA, you are SOL for recourse once you plead guilty. (Dang, where is mikey when ya need him?)

[In Most Cases]
BF

cameo

What isn`t mentioned in Powell`s memorandum to Hussein is the fact that Hussein never made a move of any kind without his White MASTER`S authorization !! Everyone knows his "MASTER" was none other than that demented J00 GEORGE SOROS !! Soros bought and PAID for Hussein`s college/university education ........ bought his forged birth certificate, and paid for his campaign.

Soros has WET DREAMS about the destruction of America and HUSSEIN was the perfect stupid fool to do his bidding, anf Soros KNEW IT !! it`s going to take Trump a LONG TIME to fiz all of their attemps to flush this country down the TOILET !!!

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
you're right, but, George doesn't walk alone, in a vacuum...

Mujahideen

Essential Worker
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Obama destroyed? That must be one really angry letter.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Be the change you wish to see. If nothing happened it's because you were too lazy to make it happen.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1590067342904.png

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1263284861642604553

9:45 PM · May 20, 2020·Twitter Web App
Very important read including damning text message never produced by the #DOJ to #TeamFlynn.
More Brady evidence–and blatant political operation.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/20/washington-post-confirms-flynns-name-not-masked-in-obama-briefing-material-open-fbi-investigation-intercepted-kislyak-call-and-generated-transcript/
@realDonaldTrump

@LouDobbs

@GenFlynn

@BarbaraRedgate

@seanhannity

@dbongino

@marklevinshow

@BoSnerdley

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/20/washington-post-confirms-flynns-name-not-masked-in-obama-briefing-material-open-fbi-investigation-intercepted-kislyak-call-and-generated-transcript/

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Even if everything you say is accepted at face value, the definition of perjury is irrelevant. He wasn’t charged with perjury.

Not the judges job to charge: he’s supposed to keep the proceeding fair. There ain’t no prosecutor willing to prosecute in this case

Maybe judge fag wants to be the executioner too
Not just that, guys. When a plea of guilty is entered, it must be vetted by the judge. According to some of the documents released, the judge did NOT fully vet the plea. So, the plea was never fully entered and there is no plea to vacate. That's how Flynn's attorney has a rock solid footing to make her motion to dismiss.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I like the Dc court of appeals making judge dickhead respond directly to the writ claim

Explain yourself judgie