• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Obama Flees After Massive Drug Bust Aboard Lady Michelle Vessel In Caribbean

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It's so believable. I don't expect Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc., to ever be brought to justice for their crimes. "Too Big to Jail."

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I saw it about a month ago on several YouTubers sites.
About the same time Obama's DC Mansion was set on fire. Since then:
Main Stream Media? Crickets
Obama or Obama spokesmen? Crickets.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I saw it about a month ago on several YouTubers sites.
About the same time Obama's DC Mansion was set on fire. Since then:
Main Stream Media? Crickets
Obama or Obama spokesmen? Crickets.
The man will be brought to justice one way or the other

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Maybe the Japs are holding him hostage. Gonna do a prisoner exchange on behalf of the Trump for Kim Jong Un.

Anyway, now where did I put my bong?

SC

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
From the article:
According to this report, nearly immediately upon taking office as President Donald Trump’s Attorney General on 9 February, Jeff Sessions, as head of the US Department of Justice (DOJ), was handed a top secret file by Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Director James Comey detailing the nearly two-decade long crimes of 12 current and former security and intelligence officers belonging to the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) who for at least 18 years under both the Bush and Obama regimes had smuggled into the United States at least $100 million worth of cocaine.
Bet the terrorists that work out of Langley are none too pleased with this intrusion into THEIR drug trafficking.