• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Obama Gives Account On Iran Incident, But There’s 1 Detail Only A MORON Would Believe

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Obama Gives Account On Iran Incident, But There’s 1 Detail Only A MORON Would Believe

President Barack Obama has most recently come forward with his official account on the incident that recently played out with Iran. Unfortunately for him, it seems that there’s at least one detail that you’d have to be an idiot to believe – and Americans aren’t buying it.

The official release was made by the United States Central Command (CENTCOM), explaining that two American Riverine Command Boats – making their way from Kuwait to Bahrain – accidentally made their way into Iranian waters on account of “engine trouble.” According to the report, one of the ship’s engines broke down, and the other stopped along with it to assess the situation.

“This stop occurred in Iranian territorial waters, although it’s not clear the crew was aware of their exact location,” CENTCOM said in a press release. “While the [U.S. boats] were stopped and the crew was attempting to evaluate the mechanical issue, Iranian boats approached the vessels.”

At that time, the two sides traded words, and the American sailors were taken into custody at gunpoint. Now, I don’t know about you, but this whole scenario doesn’t make one bit of sense. If the sailors were traveling from Kuwait to Bahrain, they would have simply traveled down the west coast of the Persian Gulf.

Of course, according to their account, one ship’s engines broke down and they “accidentally” drifted into Iranian waters (all the way on the east side of the gulf). I have a hard time believing this. As we all know, the American military has some of the best equipment in the world, and seeing how the boats were fitted with GPS, the sailors would have known exactly where they were.

That being said, you’d think it would be safe to assume that they would have kept the “broken down” boat in international waters. When you consider this odd happening in combination with the Iranian’s version, it begins to paint a different story.

According to Iran, the American sailors had wandered into Iranian waters on account of a “broken navigation system,” ultimately meaning that the engines were operating just fine at the time of their detainment. I can’t say for certain, but it seems to me that our boats were there – across the gulf – for a reason, and one we’re not getting from Obama.

If that is the case, I find it almost hilarious that our so-called Commander-in-Chief is boasting his success in the matter. As we all know, Obama has said that because he’s opened up talks with the former American enemy (via the Iran nuke deal), we were able to get our men back more quickly.

However, should it come out that he created the problem in the beginning – well, I think Obama’s victory lap would be similar to a doctor breaking a boy’s leg, but then putting a cast on him and saying, “See, I healed him.”

Then again, this wouldn’t be the first time Obama has boasted his ability to solve his own problems and acted as if he was a genius because of it. You know another way to solve issues? Don’t cause the problems in the first place.

http://madworldnews.com/obama-gives-account-iran/

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If the sailors were traveling from Kuwait to Bahrain, they would have simply traveled down the west coast of the Persian Gulf.
It wouldn't surprise me if SOP is to operate as close as possible to Iranian territorial waters, as opposed to traveling along the western shore.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Could be, but during day light?
Would all depend on the ops

Obama is a two faced turd so he could be cutting a deal on one end and cutting throats on the other

in today's world, anything could make sense

We will never know

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think they make an app for that