• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Obama, "people should NOT own guns"

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Last edited:

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Hammity is a sham, but John Lott is Da Man on gun issues.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do sociopaths like Emperor Obama not understand:questionmark::questionmark:

Never mind, silly me. :thumb.aspx:

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Good point, no people on Planet Earth should own guns, that means police, doctors, judges, citizens, DHS, .....however, in a world where evil has corrupted all of mankind, the gun equalizes the force of evil.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I had the opportunity to meet and speak with Dave Kopel and he relayed the same story to me when "O" was just a senator.

I don't mind that Obama is anti-2A that is his right. What I do mind is that "O" took an oath to uphold the US Constitution and not just the parts he agrees with. If "O" hates the Second Amendment that much then he and his cronies should present an amendment to repeal the Second Amendment. We know he won't! That is too hard and inconvenient and "O" knows there is no support for such an amendment.

cd120

Seeker
Seeker
Any public servant who does/says anything against the constitution should be fired on the spot and charges brought.

If you swear an oath and break it in anyway, you are not fit for the job!

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
"people" must then also include the military along with EVERYONE on the planet.

R.

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Manchurian canadidate. He is just the face of an agenda that has swept across the globe.
Nothing but lies and misinformation and twisting of gun crime statistics.
Who stands to gain from a disarmed public? Surley not the people.
Convenient for those in power that they have created a uncohesive socity that has made
most individuals feel powerless aginst the unrelenting assult on or right to b left the hell alone.:thumbs_down:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hammity is a sham, but John Lott is Da Man on gun issues.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do sociopaths like Emperor Obama not understand:questionmark::questionmark:

Never mind, silly me. :thumb.aspx:
Hammity, I like that, is a shame. I have stopped watching both those clowns (O'Really?). I got sick & tired of them both allowing their "guests" to call our REPUBLIC, a democracy & they did not even attempt to correct them !!!

As most of you know. the word "Democracy" is no where in our Constitution, nor our Pledge of Allegiance.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Even in this day, the hypocrisy of that a hole telling us that we shouldn't own guns is astounding as he stands surrounded by bodyguards armed to the teeth with guns.