• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Occidental College transcripts provides concrete evidence to annul Obama presidency.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Re: Occidental College transcripts provides concrete evidence to annul Obama presiden

Well, slap me silly and call me Willie, just what is it we're looking at here?

The smoking gun evidence that annuls Obama’s presidency is Obama’s college transcripts regarding his application for and receiving of foreign student aid. Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript from Occidental College shows that Obama (Barry Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship (scholarship) for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program – an international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government. Grants are available for U.S. citizens to go abroad and for non-U.S. citizens with no U.S. permanent residence to come to the U.S. To qualify, for the non-US citizen scholarship to study in the U.S., a student applicant must claim and provide proof of foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking. The United States Constitution requires that Presidents (and Vice Presidents) of the United States be natural born citizens of the United States.

“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”

Obama hasn’t met and doesn’t meet the basic qualifications for the presidency – must be natural born citizen.

Obama has been named in dozens of civil lawsuits alleging he is not eligible to be president, with many filing a criminal complaint alleging the commander-in-chief is a fraud.

The filed indictments disputes Obama’s eligibility to be president under the U.S. Constitution which requires that eligible candidates for the United States presidency be “natural born” citizens.

U.S. soldiers including a general refuse to recognize Obama as their Commander in Chief since he is not a U.S. citizen. The soldiers have challenged Obama’s legitimacy by filing federal lawsuits against Obama.

On such soldier was U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook who was given orders to deploy to Afghanistan. Cook refused to deploy stating that he shouldn’t have to go because Obama is not a U.S. citizen and therefore not legally President and Commander in Chief. The military revoked the orders with no reason given. Speculation is that Obama would rather not see this thing go to court before a judge!

“In the 20-page document — filed with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia — the California-based Taitz asks the court to consider granting his client’s request based upon Cook’s belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces,” the Ledger-Enquirer reported.

Cook “would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President’s command. … simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties,” Taitz stated.

Obama says he was born in Hawaii in 1961, just two years after it became a state.

There are many lawsuits and claims that Barack Obama was never eligible to be president because he wasn’t born in the United States. And there is credible evidence that suggests he is not legally eligible to serve as President of the United States.

More at the link above

Last edited:

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Re: Occidental College transcripts provides concrete evidence to annul Obama presiden

'Zill,

This isn't from Occidental, which is the junior college in California that Lord Barry attended before Columbia.

This is from one of the schools Barry Hussein Soebarkah Soerto Obama attended in Indonesia, as an Indonesian citizen.

EDIT: There is a translation of the form from that Indonesian dialect or whatever it is to English, somewhere on the net. I saw it last year.

Last edited:

carpenter

What am I looking at here Goldzilla?

The link provided won't open, and these tired old eyes can't make heads nor tails of that graphic.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member

It is saying that either he lied about his citizenship or he lied to get free handout college money. Either way a felony= ineligibilty.

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling

Even if obama himself said on television at 8pm that he wasn't eligible to be president, no one would care. All the drones in his admin would rally around him because they're brainwashed to worship the office, not the man. So it doesn't even matter. It's like christmas--doesn't matter if jesus was born on that day or not. Everyone still does it. Tyranny of the majority.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member

It would nullify everything he has signed including the health scare law.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

'Zill,

This isn't from Occidental, which is the junior college in California that Lord Barry attended before Columbia.
This is from one of the schools Barry Hussein Soebarkah Soerto Obama attended in Indonesia, as an Indonesian citizen.
EDIT: There is a translation of the form from that Indonesian dialect or whatever it is to English, somewhere on the net. I saw it last year.
I have seen this described as the Indonesian school as well. I think the original OP image is from this school and not Occidental.
( I was excited to read about it though )
GZ, If you find an image or have some more information about the Occidental College time frame I as well as many others here would be very keen to check it out.
Regards,
Haystackneedle

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member

I have seen this described as the Indonesian school as well. I think the original OP image is from this school and not Occidental.
( I was excited to read about it though )
GZ, If you find an image or have some more information about the Occidental College time frame I as well as many others here would be very keen to check it out.
Regards,
Haystackneedle

The link is on my first post at the top. It hides up there pretty good though as you first look at the picture. There is more stuff there.

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

Gold,
I cannot get that thng to load. I will try it again later !
Maybe it is getting a lot of hits.
( That would be a good thing. )

Canadian-guerilla

hunter-gatherer
Gold Chaser

Usc96

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

and you believe everything from Snopes ?

i put Snopes is up there with Wikipedia regarding " certain facts "
While I suspect that Snopes knew what conclusion it wanted before it even started researching the question, I am just throwing that link out there as one more piece of the puzzle so members can weigh the evidence and decide for themselves what the truth is.

argentos

Former Boat Owner
Gold Chaser

The interesting thing on the Snopes page is the "Last Updated" line. :flute:

Attachments

pre-64'

Slaying Debt for Gold
Gold Chaser

What sucks is that there is no adversarial press. Fox? WND?

Common!

argentos

Former Boat Owner
Gold Chaser

That it is such old news.