• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Odd Craigslist Ad

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I don't even know what to say about this one.

My first thought was, is there some inherent danger of YOU calling a specific number? Does that act somehow set you up for a scam?

My next thought was - this is most likely just a prank being played on the person who owns that number.

Anyway, just found it strange and thought I'd share it

1547084774755.png

It's my dad's birthday today and he's 55. I would love to get a bunch of people to call him and either play or sing the chorus to Schfifty Five. Google it. There's a YouTube video.
Just to show him how very much I love him! (he'll laugh about this forever)
seven oh two two three sicks too five sicks sevven

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Probably Las Vegas. 702 area code. But this may be a prank to get random people to get someone's phone to be unusable.
seven oh two two three sicks too five sicks seven; 702-23?-25?7 That is as close as I can get because the rest of the other numbers do not pan out.
702-211-1557; oh darn din't see that one, kind of just popped out.

white pages says it is impressive that a phone number was found that they do not have....

K, BUTTS! listen up! do not call that number because if I have it correct then they are collecting numbers to spam. I like my spam with eggs but they never deliver that way.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ive seen a few of those with a local number and figured someone was pranking a friend.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So you gonna call the number?
F U

glad to see you are still alive though....

Me and the craiglist go way back but as they went all poofie over that dammm stuuupid new law them phoo-dunks passed about human trafficking they just kik the shit out of every r&r post. Shit one cannot even like ever take the pulse of the land now as every thing is in "COMUNITY" and deleted like it's the plague.

Now in the forums which is a discussion forum there is all these girls plying their trade....yet these girls haven't figured it out that this discussion forum is world wide.

IT IS JUST ALL F'ED UP NOW. Welcome to the new and enlightenment age.