• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Oh my gosh, a must watch.... If true, really scary vax news.

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, a must watch.... Really scary vax news.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

Those who know this have already made their decision to avoid the jab at all costs, those that took the jab will eventually realize that what this guy said will come to pass. Imagine the panic in the streets when that happens!! First they'll be in denial, then they'll realize they made the biggest mistake of their lives and will want to see everyone make the same mistake because, you know, misery loves company. In the end they'll all be dealing with a shit ton of personal fallout up to, and including possible death!

I don't know how they'll sleep at night!!

Last edited:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those who know this have already made their decision to avoid the jab at all costs, those that took the jab will eventually realize that what this guy said will come to pass. Imagine the panic in the streets when that happens!!
I have a number of friends (too many) who've taken both shots, and are waiting for the "boosters". They're senior citizens who, for the most part do not live healthy lives. They've always depended upon the AMA and pharma companies to solve their health issues with chemicals. Some take meds to fix a health problem, then take other meds to counteract the side effects of the first meds, then another med .... etc etc etc.

They know I have not taken the "vaccine", nor will I or my family ever submit to the forced injections. They've always lived fearful lives anyway, scared into submission at every turn. I'm quite sure they listen to the news that tells them not to fall for the disinformation spread by the far right.

Only when they and their friends and relatives start dropping like flies will they truly understand what is taking place.

Another friend swore he and his wife would never get the jab, but because they travel a great deal, submitted last week so they could get their vaccine passports. It's a crying shame.

Update : 1 week after getting jabbed, my friend's wife had a stroke ... she's out of hospital and getting around, but experiencing some bizarre side effects - maybe they''re real, maybe psychosomatic. who knows. They're both quite nervous now - swearing that they'll not get the 2nd jab or boosters ...

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
CLOT SHOT: BLOOD OF THE VACCINATED "NOT NORMAL

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

I think in his presentation, he discredits himself.

He may be right, but I think the actual results will fall a little short. Not everyone will die. A very-large minority may well have no apparent aftereffects - if they're lucky enough to live where their immune system is not challenged much.

But most people don't react well to this sort of Alex-Jones panic. I know I didn't, a year ago - it took me time and some undeniable objective fact-viewing, to get my mind around how the conspiracy-assertions were partly or mostly correct.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Create a problem..
Create the solution!

The kids are going to develop blood clots from the covid jabs

And the FDA, "coincidentally", has now for the first time, approved an oral blood thinning drug for children.

"Pradaxa is the first FDA-approved blood thinning medication that children can take by mouth; the only other approved blood thinning medication for children is given by injection. Pradaxa was originally approved in 2010 to reduce the risk of stroke and systemic embolism in adult patients with non-valvular atrial fibrillation."

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I think TPTB are underestimating the amount of public "support" for the quack-vaxx.

Something like this above, may just be enough to push the bulk of the public from the vaxx-camp to the Refusniks...even though they got Jabbed.

They are really being given no option to admission to self, that they got had, they got hurt, they have been chosen to be the Depopulation program's cannon-fodder.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

He may be right, but I think the actual results will fall a little short. Not everyone will die. A very-large minority may well have no apparent aftereffects - if they're lucky enough to live where their immune system is not challenged much.

But most people don't react well to this sort of Alex-Jones panic. I know I didn't, a year ago - it took me time and some undeniable objective fact-viewing, to get my mind around how the conspiracy-assertions were partly or mostly correct.
Most people who took this jab already might agree with you. They're looking for any excuse to quell their growing fear that they've made a terrible mistake. The speech he gave and the information he provided was for those who haven't taken the jab to think twice before considering it. His intent was to get their attention as he knows its too late for those who have taken the toxins. I think his speech was very effective in that regard!

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
I'm really surprised at the stupidity in America today. I mean, where was the vaccine in 1920? There wasn't one and people got over it. People are SOOOO mentally frail today its just astounding. I believe this is directly related to the destruction of the family, poor moral values, loss of the church goers and believers AND the poor education system. FAMILIES rely on the GOVERNMENT for support, not each other. Ask any democrat who's responsible for educating their kids and they tell you it's the state.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score

I'm certain he's correct. Everyone WILL die (but maybe not within 5 years) :)

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

he did mention a 'placebo'...that's the 'out'

.....i'll have to wait and see like the rest of you

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I had the chance to talk to quite a few people this last weekend about the "jab". One couple that I talked too had gotten the J&J shot back in March and are just now really waking up to what is going on. The Wife expressed regret about taking it, and from this point on said that they will not take a booster. She was very adamant about that. I asked her how she and her friends felt about those of us that are "Un-Vaxxed" which caught her off guard. This question seemed to upset her, as I think she realized that she still had mixed feeling about "the unclean". I got the feeling that this us vs them mentality is going to be hard for many to overcome. The that thing that she said before walking away was that she was Jealous of my resolve.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I had the chance to talk to quite a few people this last weekend about the "jab". One couple that I talked too had gotten the J&J shot back in March and are just now really waking up to what is going on. The Wife expressed regret about taking it, and from this point on said that they will not take a booster. She was very adamant about that. I asked her how she and her friends felt about those of us that are "Un-Vaxxed" which caught her off guard. This question seemed to upset her, as I think she realized that she still had mixed feeling about "the unclean". I got the feeling that this us vs them mentality is going to be hard for many to overcome. The that thing that she said before walking away was that she was Jealous of my resolve.
they have us
choosing sides

we've been taught that since i can remember: local sports teams win:
local citizens getting drunk yelling:
"We Won"

it's divisive and damaging and we've 'gotten away with it' for too long, now we get to see the disconnect

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Some people can't afford to have "resolve" and I feel great empathy for them. I'm glad I took SS early and not still in the work force. A family member working 100% from home got the "jab or be fired" ultimatum recently. No medical or religious exceptions. It makes no sense. She never has contact with the public or any co-workers - ever.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
A family member working 100% from home got the "jab or be fired" ultimatum recently.
That certainly makes zero sense other then to force everyone to take the jab so they wouldn't be accused of making exceptions. My situation is the same as your family member only I'm currently looking for a reason to retire. If given the same choice I'll let them fire me then add funds from my court award to my retirement portfolio as found money.

I cannot imagine the anger and frustration people with kids, a mortgage payment and car payments feel facing with this terrible choice. Your livelihood or roll the dice on your life! That's not a choice Americans should have even been faced with. It's hard to think of this country being America any more...it's something else now, something ugly and unrecognizable; growing worse every day!!

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Some people can't afford to have "resolve" and I feel great empathy for them.
Yes, I do too!

however, it's a 'narrative' that's placed us clearly under 'their control'...it's our lives and yet we're so entrenched into a system that won't let us out

if that's ever going to get broken, that collar removed, it's going to have to start somewhere

otherwise, there's going to be no one left to stand up with them, when they come for them

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I believe Gab has a member-generated list of businesses that do not require the jab. It will eventually come to forming actual physical communities for the unjabbed to live and work freely. There should also be hospitals for unjabbed doctors and nurses to provide care for unjabbed patients.

I should buy the domain name "unjabbed.com". it's gonna be a thing.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
there's a lime in the sand...the next CW will be about our health

we don't want to be told how we're going to live and the other side simply says Die Bitches

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
some notable info from his speach.....#1 it refereed to messenger RNA vax's not J&J as i understand it.......#2 he said deaths in 6months to 3-5 years ..........at this point messenger RNA vaxes have been out over 9 months......

i have taken a delay as long as possible and wait n see approach and have had covid so i have antibodies ......if i were forced to take a Jab it would be the J&J shot ...

just my opinion

if i misunderstood his speech please correct me

lukdiver

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Those who know this have already made their decision to avoid the jab at all costs, those that took the jab will eventually realize that what this guy said will come to pass. Imagine the panic in the streets when that happens!! First they'll be in denial, then they'll realize they made the biggest mistake of their lives and will want to see everyone make the same mistake because, you know, misery loves company. In the end they'll all be dealing with a shit ton of personal fallout up to, and including possible death!

In this video Dr. Vladimir Zelenko states in the second half that he believes the 'iMask Protocol' and his variation will prevent ADE in case of infection among the vaxxed. He's one of the pioneers of the HCQ/ivermectin treatment and advised Trump. Had a rare cancer before Covid and lost a lung, then came down with Covid and survived. He's afraid of nothing.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
if i were forced to take a Jab it would be the J&J shot ...
Ya see, I'm thinking a bit differently than you sir...

If I feel I'm being forced to take the jab, then someone's going to get shot (and it's not going to be me)

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Most people who took this jab already might agree with you. They're looking for any excuse to quell their growing fear that they've made a terrible mistake. The speech he gave and the information he provided was for those who haven't taken the jab to think twice before considering it. His intent was to get their attention as he knows its too late for those who have taken the toxins. I think his speech was very effective in that regard!
The above is spot on.

Casey: Read your own post -- You predicate your take the guy because your belief smacks right into a brick wall of what he is saying.

So either your belief has to give in to what the learned guy (and the guy who invented the jab) are stating, or you can say he discredits himself.

Much easier to state (eg: voice your hope as a statement) that he is exaggerating. Safer. Warmer. Fuzzier.

And the proof you use to say he discredits himself is... data? Nope. It is your belief he is wrong despite his credentials and the credentials of the inventor because what he shows is so scary.

What you have not allowed yourself to think of... is the unthinkable: You have seen the many, many jab deaths already, but not really processed that fact, or you would see right off the brain blood barrier breakthrough is measurable on everyone who has gotten the jab. DYODD and look up https://stateofthenation.co/?p=68063

Wait... I owe ya some time of my own to get you right... Lookit -- this is a C&P. Highlights are not mine:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
…the spike protein, on its own, is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system. If it gets into circulation, indeed, if you inject the purified spike protein into the blood of research animals, they get all kinds of damage to the cardiovascular system, and it can cross the blood-brain barrier, and cause damage to the brain.

They found the spike protein in circulation, so in the blood of 11 of those 13 healthcare workers that had received the vaccine. What this means is, so we have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. It can cause damage in our body if it gets into circulation. Now, we have clear cut evidence that the vaccines that make our bodies or the muscles or the cells in our deltoid muscles, manufacture this protein, not the vaccine itself, plus the protein gets into blood circulation. When in circulation, the spike protein can bind to the receptors that are on our platelets and the cells that line our blood vessels. When that happens, it can do one of two things. It can either cause platelets to clump and that can lead to clotting. That’s exactly why we’ve been seeing clotting disorders associated with these vaccines. It can also lead to bleeding. And of course, the heart’s involved, it’s a key part of the cardiovascular system. That’s why we’re seeing heart problems. The protein, it can also cross the blood brain barrier and cause neurological damage. That’s why also in the fatal cases of blood clots, many times it’s seen in the brain.

In short, the conclusion is we made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now. We saw the spike protein was a great target antigen. We never knew the spike protein, itself, was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The above, Casey, is the statement of a rabidly PRO-Jab doctor. He saw what happened -- and now you have read it.

Now -- the guy stated WHY the jab will kill. He stated THREE WAYS YOU CAN VERIFY that it will kill. It will kill all who got it, for the reasons clearly explained.

Shot #1 = 15% loss of ability to fend off infections of all kinds (If you don't die right away)
Shot #2 = 35% more loss. (If you don't die right away)
Shot #3 = You will die between 6 months and 5 years (If you don't die right away)

So -- Those who have not gotten it should see the video and pass it to anyone, anywhere in the hopes of saving lives.

To turn a blind eye of denial by faith that "it just must NOT be so!" <-- Is to actually give aid to the NWO Cabal.

Better to derogate the man warning you. Do a CNN on him and his too-uncomfortable information. It'll go away.

Right?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I'm really surprised at the stupidity in America today. I mean, where was the vaccine in 1920? There wasn't one and people got over it. People are SOOOO mentally frail today its just astounding. I believe this is directly related to the destruction of the family, poor moral values, loss of the church goers and believers AND the poor education system. FAMILIES rely on the GOVERNMENT for support, not each other. Ask any democrat who's responsible for educating their kids and they tell you it's the state.
I'm always looking for a reason to post this because it applies in some many areas today (so I post it a lot as you might imagine):

1629981681963.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That certainly makes zero sense other then to force everyone to take the jab so they wouldn't be accused of making exceptions. My situation is the same as your family member only I'm currently looking for a reason to retire. If given the same choice I'll let them fire me then add funds from my court award to my retirement portfolio as found money.

I cannot imagine the anger and frustration people with kids, a mortgage payment and car payments feel facing with this terrible choice. Your livelihood or roll the dice on your life! That's not a choice Americans should have even been faced with. It's hard to think of this country being America any more...it's something else now, something ugly and unrecognizable; growing worse every day!!
Well said. One more point for our Doubting Thomas to digest.

Those who go jabbed have clotted blood. Here is a normal blood pic next to a jabbed blood (sang) pic. It does not take a rocket surgeon to note a slight, teensy problem. It is discussed in the video linked above.

But a visual will grab you by the short an' curlies and make you see:

vax blood.jpg

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The above is spot on.

Casey: Read your own post -- You predicate your take the guy because your belief smacks right into a brick wall of what he is saying.

So either your belief has to give in to what the learned guy (and the guy who invented the jab) are stating, or you can say he discredits himself.

Much easier to state (eg: voice your hope as a statement) that he is exaggerating. Safer. Warmer. Fuzzier.

And the proof you use to say he discredits himself is... data? Nope. It is your belief he is wrong despite his credentials and the credentials of the inventor because what he shows is so scary.

What you have not allowed yourself to think of... is the unthinkable: You have seen the many, many jab deaths already, but not really processed that fact, or you would see right off the brain blood barrier breakthrough is measurable on everyone who has gotten the jab. DYODD and look up https://stateofthenation.co/?p=68063

Wait... I owe ya some time of my own to get you right... Lookit -- this is a C&P. Highlights are not mine:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
…the spike protein, on its own, is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system. If it gets into circulation, indeed, if you inject the purified spike protein into the blood of research animals, they get all kinds of damage to the cardiovascular system, and it can cross the blood-brain barrier, and cause damage to the brain.

They found the spike protein in circulation, so in the blood of 11 of those 13 healthcare workers that had received the vaccine. What this means is, so we have known for a long time that the spike protein is a pathogenic protein. It is a toxin. It can cause damage in our body if it gets into circulation. Now, we have clear cut evidence that the vaccines that make our bodies or the muscles or the cells in our deltoid muscles, manufacture this protein, not the vaccine itself, plus the protein gets into blood circulation. When in circulation, the spike protein can bind to the receptors that are on our platelets and the cells that line our blood vessels. When that happens, it can do one of two things. It can either cause platelets to clump and that can lead to clotting. That’s exactly why we’ve been seeing clotting disorders associated with these vaccines. It can also lead to bleeding. And of course, the heart’s involved, it’s a key part of the cardiovascular system. That’s why we’re seeing heart problems. The protein, it can also cross the blood brain barrier and cause neurological damage. That’s why also in the fatal cases of blood clots, many times it’s seen in the brain.

In short, the conclusion is we made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now. We saw the spike protein was a great target antigen. We never knew the spike protein, itself, was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The above, Casey, is the statement of a rabidly PRO-Jab doctor. He saw what happened -- and now you have read it.

Now -- the guy stated WHY the jab will kill. He stated THREE WAYS YOU CAN VERIFY that it will kill. It will kill all who got it, for the reasons clearly explained.

Shot #1 = 15% loss of ability to fend off infections of all kinds (If you don't die right away)
Shot #3 = You will die between 6 months and 5 years (If you don't die right away)

So -- Those who have not gotten it should see the video and pass it to anyone, anywhere in the hopes of saving lives.

To turn a blind eye of denial by faith that "it just must NOT be so!" <-- Is to actually give aid to the NWO Cabal.

Better to derogate the man warning you. Do a CNN on him and his too-uncomfortable information. It'll go away.

Right?
"You have seen the many, many jab deaths already"

Um....no, don't believe any us have seen shit! This is getting out of hand. Can't cherry pick fake news bro.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Well said. One more point for our Doubting Thomas to digest.

Those who go jabbed have clotted blood. Here is a normal blood pic next to a jabbed blood (sang) pic. It does not take a rocket surgeon to note a slight, teensy problem. It is discussed in the video linked above.

But a visual will grab you by the short an' curlies and make you see:

View attachment 222991
Facts don't matter to sheep! They follow their leaders right into the slaughterhouse

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

totally agree.. Its a phenomena I have witness in healthcare for decades. People die who should not die and people who should be dead are thriving. We had one guy who had pancreatic cancer for 20 years. I didn't believe it till I saw his records. The vaccine will be the same. Some will have the ability to overcome.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The above is spot on.

Right?
I am not saying he is not legit or not right.

I'm saying, when we're talking facts...not sports scores or replay analyses but facts...table pounding and screeching and statements like, "They're all GONNA DIE!" fail to impress.

These are smug apparatchiks at their Meeting, where they are obligated to pretend to listen to Those People. They care nothing for what Those People have to say; and here comes this raving troublemaker.

If he were 100-percent prophetic, and EVERYONE who's Jabbed dies in six months...it matters nothing to this because in this presentation, beyond listing his titles, he's done nothing to lay out the foundation for that hypothesis.

He's frustrated. I get it. I'm on his side. But I didn't get there by listening to loons rant. And he may not be a loon, but his six-minute presentation gave that impression.

Everyone who gets it is not gonna die, at least not in his window. Some are just gonna be very sick, repeatedly. I stand by my assertion (based only on previous panic-medical cases of the past) that considerable numbers will live apparently-normal lives for some years.

That doesn't make this any less important; but it does suggest a more even-toned, fact-laced presentation would be in order.

Let me ask the readers: How many were impressed with Alex Jones' table-pounding rants, or Glenn Beck's tears, a decade ago? I was not. I immediately figured Jones for a demagogue looking for opportunity; and Beck to be unstable.

I was probably right, but history is showing that much of what both of those men warned about, is coming to fruition.

Cold analysis of facts, presented clearly, is a much-better way to get the message out. I suspect this physician didn't have the time or the presence of mind to organize his presentation - or maybe he figured it was a waste of energy, since the apparatchiks running that meeting had no time or use for his opposition to their Five-Year Plan.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Great, I finally got caught. Probably because I did that stupid Gun Show around all those "Vaxxed" people. I've transported 100's of Covid positive patients this year and not a sniffle, I go to one gun show out of state, spend 4 days in a casino having fun and now I wake up with fever, chills and a stupid cough!

Teach me to have fun!

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Great, I finally got caught. Probably because I did that stupid Gun Show around all those "Vaxxed" people. I've transported 100's of Covid positive patients this year and not a sniffle, I go to one gun show out of state, spend 4 days in a casino having fun and now I wake up with fever, chills and a stupid cough!

Teach me to have fun!
I don't really "like" this, but thanks for putting it out.

Let us know how your treatment works - and what you used.

I'm on the fence on buying HCQ online...since I have enough ivermectin to outlast its expiration dates...but all I've read (not much) seems to suggest that HCQ is the more definitive knock-out for the Cooties.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks Casey and I will. So far it's just fever 100.5 and aches all over. I have been taking 3-4,000 mg Vit C daily along with D3 5,000 IU, Zinc 50mg. Now I will up my dosage's and add Ivermectin.

I might just start a post with everything I do, and how it works.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Just a flip side to the video by Dr. Sean Brooks, Ph.d., Education:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Within 5 years they will forever sleep.
Satan appreciates the work these disciples in Positions of Responsibility are doing for him. There will be a special place in hell for all who push the "jabs" on the innocent.
Modern Day Big Pharma's and Big Gov's version of the German Gas Chambers.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Ya see, I'm thinking a bit differently than you sir...

If I feel I'm being forced to take the jab, then someone's going to get shot (and it's not going to be me)

I'm right there with you on that

I probably didn't phrase my previous statement correctly

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Within 5 years they will forever sleep.
Satan appreciates the work these disciples in Positions of Responsibility are doing for him. There will be a special place in hell for all who push the "jabs" on the innocent.
Modern Day Big Pharma's and Big Gov's version of the German Gas Chambers.
Thousands of good people will die, not just the sheep. These people in positions of responsibility will become the hunted.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score