• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ohr 302 FOIA released

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
To the credit of MSM:

At least they take the time, and use the resources, generally, to edit their product.

I could only get through a few paragraphs at the link, due to the painfully poor grammar and missing words.

It was so distracting, that I could not grasp the intent of the content.

Judicial Wath needs a proper content editor.

JMO, but don't let Unca Walt hit that link, or somebody is in for a grammatical ass whoopin'!

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
To the credit of MSM:

At least they take the time, and use the resources, generally, to edit their product.

I could only get through a few paragraphs at the link, due to the painfully poor grammar and missing words.

It was so distracting, that I could not grasp the intent of the content.

Judicial Wath needs a proper content editor.

JMO, but don't let Unca Walt hit that link, or somebody is in for a grammatical ass whoopin'!

This is all you need to know:

“This new Bruce Ohr FBI 302s show an unprecedented and irregular effort by the FBI, DOJ, and State Department to dig up dirt on President Trump using the conflicted Bruce Ohr, his wife, and the Clinton/DNC spies at Fusion GPS,”

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Interesting that intelligence agencies from overseas have been trying to get this info to FBI for over a year with no success. I think that says everything we need to know about our FBI and DOJ. They aren't working for Trump and Trump hasn't fired them. So what gives???

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Interesting that intelligence agencies from overseas have been trying to get this info to FBI for over a year with no success. I think that says everything we need to know about our FBI and DOJ. They aren't working for Trump and Trump hasn't fired them. So what gives???
It is almost as if propagating the agenda-driven narrative supersedes sharing of the truth.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
and people are dying all around us courtesy of FF's

I've said this before, to outsmart a criminal, you take them off the street before someone really gets hurt

well, we're too late

and i'll say THIS again also

This is Political, it's all political and it's not going to become anything less than political
and we will continue to pay for it and some of us will continue to die...

but there's a plan, I wonder...does the plan include the deaths of any of us?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
I wonder...does the plan include the deaths of any of us?
Do you think the millennials are gonna be ok with having to pay for the SS and Medicare for the baby boomers?

Especially now that the "trust fund" is running negative?

An added bonus for them would be the accelerated transfer of your assets to them...

Can you imagine a couple of millenials having a conversation...hey - I will off your pops if you off mine?

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

Maybe the Bosses showed Trump how they 9-11ed New York City and to back off or they will blow up Karachi or Mumbai?......

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Can you imagine a couple of millenials having a conversation...hey - I will off your pops if you off mine?
Who's going to play the 'bad guy' for them?
maybe they can get a hold of a Russian or MS-13 member