• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Oil Above $80

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score

The Commie Environmentalist Wack-Jobs are the cause of this. Hopefully this will be a factor for change in mid-terms next year.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The Commie Environmentalist Wack-Jobs are the cause of this. Hopefully this will be a factor for change in mid-terms next year.
Because elections mean so very much! Respectfully....have you been paying attention? Voting does NOT matter! Not at all!

Last edited:

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score
Because elections meant so very much! Respectfully....have you been paying attention? Voting does NOT matter! Not at all!
The Environmental propaganda out there is very strong. With all the major oil companies promoting their renewable energy portfolios and the like. Hopefully the smaller independents can capitalize on this.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Remember during 2020 when everyone was extra scared of the China virus and they were paying people to store it?

Premium is over 5 bucks in my area of Commiefornia now...

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score
Remember during 2020 when everyone was extra scared of the China virus and they were paying people to store it?

Premium is over 5 bucks in my area of Commiefornia now...
Yeah, it went to-$49 for a couple of hours.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I think the government is bribing the oil companies to get on board with Big Tech and go full commie. Higher oil prices are only good for the producers.

Look man, you can make the same revenue and pump less. C'mon man, save your reserves and buy a Hunter painting.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Xiden just got the cabal's train back on the rails is all. This insane energy prices was normal for so long before Trump, remember? Why would anyone expect anything else to happen once the election was stolen, Trump was eliminated and Xiden was placed in charge?

Last edited:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I was halfway paying attention to Stephen Moore this morning, but I'm pretty sure I heard him say the national average for gas will be 5 bucks a gallon in 4-6 weeks if not he would eat his tie.