• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

OK, is this legit or bullschiff ??

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION ENHANCEMENT
ACT OF 2019

According to this legislation, which was passed by congress, President Trump retains control of the military until 60 days after the inauguration of a new President.

The full transition of power does not occur until March which reflects what is actually written in the US Constitution.

Meaning right now Biden does not have command of the military!
Patriots are in control and this proves it!

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th...ernmental+affaira"]}&s=2&r=15&overview=closed

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
What?
"Be Patient" AGAIN???

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does it benefit our masters? If so, it might be true...

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Biden cut off Trump's intel briefings last I heard...

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
snicker...

Who's dumb enough to believe that?
Well, Probably now Trump

i mean, with out all those intelligence briefings, i'll suppose he's dumber than a rock...:summer:

sorry, back to the OP

so, what happens after sixty days? who chooses to 'stay or go'? and most importantly, when do those fences come down? that's OUR HOUSE

let's see, it's valentimes day, 2021, we got 15 days and a wake up or is it only 14 days? and we still don't have any justice system and the vote rigging hasn't been dealt with, but we got all the confessions....that's handy to have

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, it was the other way around.
Biden is not allowed at the Pentagon.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The only thing Trump has control over now is his bowel movements. Which is probably more than can be said of Biden.

Not so. "Indirectly" he has "control of his message". In any case (if they clean up the voting process), he can influence future election outcomes by supporting Patriotic Constitutionalist Candidates over TREASONOUS CORRUPT Candidates, on the State & Municipal levels NATIONWIDE.

There are (at least- NOT counting the FRAUD) 75 MILLION people who voted for him in November.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Jeezus Christmas don’t tell Shootist. All we need is another countdown.
:belly laugh:
Q's coming back woooohooooo!:blond:
Not so. "Indirectly" he has "control of his message". In any case (if they clean up the voting process), he can influence future election outcomes by supporting Patriotic Constitutionalist Candidates over TREASONOUS CORRUPT Candidates, on the State & Municipal levels NATIONWIDE.

There are (at least- NOT counting the FRAUD) 75 MILLION people who voted for him in November.
If voting mattered it would have already been banned. Now we know how voting has been manipulated and destroyed from within. It can never be trusted as it once was.

I'll never vote again!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION ENHANCEMENT
ACT OF 2019

According to this legislation, which was passed by congress, President Trump retains control of the military until 60 days after the inauguration of a new President.

The full transition of power does not occur until March which reflects what is actually written in the US Constitution.

Meaning right now Biden does not have command of the military!
Patriots are in control and this proves it!

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/394/text?q={"search":["Feb+11+2021","President+pro+tempore","Homeland+security+and+governmental+affaira","President+pro+tempore","Homeland+security+and+governmental+affaira"]}&s=2&r=15&overview=closed
It's not bullschiff in that it passed into what passes for "law" in this failing Republic. It was signed into law by the POTUS on 3/3/2020. What exactly is in it I don't yet know as I haven't read it in it's entirety.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is the rule about unconstitutional laws? Must they be followed?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Does not appear to be unconstitutional.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is the rule about unconstitutional laws? Must they be followed?
first rule of fight club: There are No Such Thing as Unconstitutional Laws
second rule of fight club: Disobey All Rules at Your Own Risk

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Does not appear to be unconstitutional.

Absolutely not. Nor would it make any sense, since the EX President is not part of the government.

This is more synthesized Outrage, pushed forward by the Nooze-As-Entertainment mob. Matt Taibbi (who I don't follow) touched on this with an exerpt (he limits full access to paid members) on ZeroHedge. I don't like this closing-off of what might be important facts or ideas, but he's got a point here: The nooze, the Monolith Internetwork with Faux as an Alt-Nooze outlet...they all thrive with Outrage. One after another, and the shock-and-outrage articles are lost with the next set of pile-ons, day after day.

But this is pure idiocy - and if it had been tried, you can damn well bet it would have been brought up in this sham Impeachment, as evidence of Trump's Imperial aspirations.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
A "Fourth Turning" indeed!

The Fourth Turning, is caused by, or at least indicated by, the COMPLETE JETTISONING OF MORALITY.

For a society to function, there has to be some basic level of trust. Man is evil. Man lies. But socialization from infancy, is partly to stress integrity and virtue - honorable dealings and truth-telling. Later, as adults, there is, or was, legal punishment for deceit - but those are to REINFORCE personal morality, not force it.

Because, as we know, morality cannot be legislated. Morality without the backing of law, doesn't work well; but law without the support of public moral standards, works not at all.

But now we have none of that. All we have is a STEADY STREAM OF LIES - from those who are charged with telling us necessary, true facts.

And yes, it will work hand-in-glove with the chaos of the Fourth Turning.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
It's not bullschiff in that it passed into what passes for "law" in this failing Republic. It was signed into law by the POTUS on 3/3/2020. What exactly is in it I don't yet know as I haven't read it in it's entirety.
This is the crap that is keeping the lights on for the people remaining who still think there's hope of a big reset, not by the DS, but by the people who Q has been posting about for over 3 years.

I'm sadly one of those people. While I'm not buying any more target dates, countdowns or predictions, I'm not throwing in the towel until the troops are out of DC, the fences have been removed and the Marines are regularly saluting Bidet as their Commander in Chief.

We're not there yet!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
There are some weird things going on in DC, so I get that people remain hopeful and they allow that to cloud their judgment. TDS seems inadequate to explain away the bizarre behavior of the marxists, but I doubt he's secretly in charge of the military.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There are some weird things going on in DC, so I get that people remain hopeful and they allow that to cloud their judgment. TDS seems inadequate to explain away the bizarre behavior of the marxists, but I doubt he's secretly in charge of the military.

Absolutely Trump has no control.

There's the very-faint possibility that some non-Woke generals are planning some action - surely anyone sane, not infected by this Woke mental illness, knows what this Marxist illegitimate government represents.

That said, though, it doesn't answer why troops are staged where they are, now. That isn't accidental or happenstance. Where forces are, is, always, ORDERED.

It could be that the Pelosians are planning another Reichstag Fire. A fake uprising of a Potemkin rebel force, so they can throw the whole nation into Martial Law.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Agree. ...and Biden's "happy Valentine's day" reminder about how dangerous so called "gun violence" is while referring to a shooting 3 years ago seems right on schedule. These maggots wipe their ass with the Constitution they take an oath to protect and defend. They WILL be grabbing guns sooner or later...and likely sooner given the speed at which they're undermining the Constitution at this point.

Gun control exists to ensure proper grouping of expended ordinance. /end of

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's crazy talk. DJT is somewhere behind me in the chain of command at 300,000,000th or so. Couldn't even imagine a headline along the lines of Trump Orders Troops to Swaziland or some such. Preposterous.

Having said that, whoever has the guns rules. And it makes no difference what some silly law or any Constitution has to say about it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
A countdown would be appropriate, Also funny is that the end of the countdown ends just after the Ides of March...
That's another thing I've sworn off of....predictions based on symbolic dates. In fact, I firmly believe that nothing significant will happen on the Ides of March

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That's crazy talk. DJT is somewhere behind me in the chain of command at 300,000,000th or so. Couldn't even imagine a headline along the lines of Trump Orders Troops to Swaziland or some such. Preposterous.

Having said that, whoever has the guns rules. And it makes no difference what some silly law or any Constitution has to say about it.
Neither Trump nor Biden control the military now

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
That's another thing I've sworn off of....prediction based on symbolic dates. In fact, I firmly believe that nothing significant will happen on the Ides of March

It's pretty obvious what will happen. We've seen it dozens of times in history.

The economy collapses; the Power Elites ramp up the propaganda. The people go hungry.

Either the generals depose the feckless, senile Elites (our case) or some other kind of strongman emerges. He won't be like Trump - he may not even be likeable to the public. He may not even be very intelligent. But he WILL have the support of the generals...the boys with guns.

I've said before, the leadership that is in power when this chaos concludes, is NOT going to be the present leadership. Chile's troubles started with a hapless, clueless Marxist, Salvador Allende. It finished with Gen. Augusto Pinochet in charge...and frankly, that was the best outcome to have been hoped for.

Didn't stop the Wokesters of the time, True Believers in Marx, still...from jailing Pinochet after he voluntarily returned the nation to constitutional representative government.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
That's another thing I've sworn off of....predictions based on symbolic dates. In fact, I firmly believe that nothing significant will happen on the Ides of March
Neither do I, just interesting. Outside of the Julias/Brutus thing the Ides of March was a day to settle debts in ancient Rome so in many ways it would be more related to the modern central banks. The Ides of March was just one of 4 days if I remember right, to settle debts in ancient Rome.

On the Julias/Brutus thing, that is when the REPUBLIC of Rome died and soon afterward under Octavius (Augustus) Rome became a dictatorship. Hopefully not a bit of that rhyming history stuff.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Where exactly does it say that?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
432B9879-3B0A-4D6C-9BB6-14958288BCDC.jpeg

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Some of our friends are going to be eating a lot of crow.
I will provide the salt.