• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Okay checking in status report

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hello everybody, well I find myself back in the hospital when I spent seven months before. Went down hard couple weeks ago, started with a sore throat and a sinus infection then my head and back felt like somebody beat me with a sack of rocks 7 days later I'm laying on the bed trying to watch the boys trading accounts and add meeting for 6 days therefore no medicine being taken can't take it on an empty stomach.
On the 7th day I told Junior you going to have to give me the hospital this ain't getting better.
So to the hospital we go they take a CT scan they take blood labs put me back in the room come back about 45 minutes later and said well we got to take you back to Miami and I said, s***.
she says your white count and your immune system have totally crashed you have zero defenses against anything they got to figure it out so here I am figuring it out been here about 5 days now.
No visitors allowed because of the virus no permission to go out on the floor walk around talk to anybody because of the virus.
Nurses and the entire staff jumped right back in there position have you taken care of me like gold they love me here.
Went through two or three MRIs one more CAT scan two ultrasounds one deep one shallow call my gastrologist up cuz my bilirubin was elevated. He comes through the door I say hi seth he says hello Wayne.I said I knew they would be calling you my bilirubin is up 40 or something because yeah they got to call me so here I am telling you again don't worry about your bilirubin don't worry about your liver, your liver is working at your bilirubin wouldn't have gone up.
I say Seth they always go back to the liver they looking for Oregon that is creating a problem for the other organs and goes I know I know.
Says look as I told you before you got damage to your liver you got cirrhosis but we stopped that it's held in check you got scar tissue nothing we're going to do about that I'm not worried about your liver and I said before you don't worry about your liver your liver is fine it's not going to be what kills you as long as you don't start drinking I said I won't.
He says really they got a touchdown with all the doctors so it's not you know unusual that I would expect they would call me and it should keep me informed but really there's no reason I said well my immune system crash that got him scared and you know I was out for two months and all of a sudden wham bam oh damn I got a cold and no defense has.
he asked if I had been out mingling with people I said no I stay on my boat I have the grocery store deliver my food to my doc and then I wait till they leave go out and get it or I have Amazon deliver stuff they tearing it right to my boat no problem so is no crowding with other people I'm doing everything I can stay away from people which is easy for me cuz I like to be left alone anyway I'm here till I get out which could be any day I don't know I hadn't put a PICC line in for me cuz they were poking me with the needle so often I was creating a lot of bruising so now the line goes straight from one my left shoulder all the way into my heart so they can take the labs from there or they put the IVs in there or any shots they want to do that I don't have to get poked all the time.

Moving on Market my favorite subject,
I am currently running three different brokerage houses 2 ameritrade's one interactive brokers and one E-Trade they all have certain things about him I like so there's a split up between all my children and stocks right now or on sale guys I mean we got to know we're going to make some money here I'm buying companies that were trading range right 45 $50 a share and I'm getting them for a dollar or less and they're not going nowhere these are good companies and they will be there through the thick and thin everybody got nervous as a market went down because of the virus with no problems and nobody could go out and spend like they used to although car sales for the first quarter were up 27% I don't figure that makes a lot of sense but the dealers probably if gave such incentives with 0 interest for 5 years that it motivated people to do it and easy qualifying as always a helper so they've done okay as they push the balloon farther into the needle.
if you're in the market there is opportunity now that you have never seen in your lifetime I guarantee you because the last time anything like this happened was when the Rothschild so the market started selling his shares and started selling his shares and when does people around noticed that Rothschild was selling more and more shares every day they got a little suspicious what's with Rothschild whispers were going.
So after several days of this city of the brave ones decided to confront Rothschild and ask him what's going on why are you selling her Market why you doing what are you selling everything out for it seems like you're getting rid of everything and Rothschild Wells says you might as well know Wellington fell to Napoleon at Waterloo Napoleon marches on Europe. They have always known or suspected it Rothschild add some kind of inside information crystal ball whatever you want to call it so you can imagine what happened and the market started selling and accelerating and accelerating as you can imagine there was nothing but blood and guts and spit and ass laying all over the floor papers flying all the while Rothschild sitting back there picking up these companies for pennies on the dollar Penney's thus becomes the house of Rothschild bigger more powerful than ever before and of course when the news broke the Rothschild got the wrong information fit Wellington did prevail at Waterloo and Napoleon fell the markets had to come back and so all of a sudden well you can get the picture.
That was your history lesson for today.
But what is more important is that we are in a much more dynamic time. Larger companies more money on the table but the same things happen again the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer and anybody that has a common sense to know when to buy what to buy we'll be the first ones out of the gate with their millions and then you can reposition into some other place or you can hold some of them some of them are going to go a long long time long time I got some companies that I got 10,000 m I got 10,000 shares in that if they go back to where they were trading Prix the problems that started with Kobe will be come 400,000 or $500,000 so 10,000 shares cost me $3,700 and it's going to go back can 40 45 50 thousand or more that's a lot of loot appeal out of the market in a matter of months.
I've had companies that have done 160% and one day hundred ninety-one percent one day many many more that have done 40 50 30 some as little as 10% a day too bad I'm trying to build a position to get in the big again so I can be somebody again instead of this setback I've had.
Most of you guys don't appreciate my kind of trading but trust me I bet every company and I stadium each every night and there's a lot of them and I'm up at 2 in the morning and I'm at 4 in the morning, before the Market opens and I'm up throughout the market hours I don't sleep a lot but I never did I'm a multi-tasker I start with the fundamentals I start with the then they move to the technicals and then I go into my personal design of algorithm trading I can call it 80% or more the direction what it's going to break out that day on anything I choose to buy or sell. How to do a YouTube podcast with the traders of the the think tank here could call in and see my command post first and then where I have for monitors on several different I do charts anything you want I bring it fast resume I got my son helping me I'm teaching him he can't believe what's going on you just said it so you just remembers how he used to do it but he never knew how I did it and right now this is deep and this is the only all my sons are smart but this is so deep this is the only one that could take this and have the capacity to learn it this is a technique that I think Wall Street knows about and uses but not your regular floor trader people would use it I've design my own technique on the algorithms and my own parameters I want to do that YouTube channel I want you guys to call Lynn when I do and I want you to give input and I want to get tell you be able to bring something up on the monitor that they're all 40 in 1 iMac many runs small I got Bloomberg streaming in the corner that's 20 grand a year I don't have to pay a thing for it cuz it comes free with each rate Ameritrade wants to feed you to CNBC but it's s***.
Anyway enough to say I hope to get out of the hospital this coming week cuz it's very difficult to do this on the phone tell my kid what to do on the monitors at home and go back and forth it's just very difficult I almost have a 24/7 line while though my kid can't keep the hours I do and you know is young but he's not I have never met anybody who is this skilled at multitasking like me although there are others mostly women they're better at it but it's what I do.
anyway I just wanted to check in and say hello hope everybody's in a good position doing good making money cuz we're going to make a lot of money in the next few months or going to make a lot of money over the next few years but first sell off in October that's when I'm going to take some cash buy some bullion again I haven't got any left had to get rid of the last of it to pay some taxes and give a little bit of funds what was left over get this thing rolling so from $1,700 basically since February 30th we're up over 40K and I just begun now we got some money there work for us try pulling it out of $1,700 when I get to 9400 we're going to start seeing those 30 or $40,000 days.
I know many of you guys are right there with me and I hope you're making money I hope your position well and I wish you all the very best until later I'll try to get a couple hours nap before I got to get up and start works in the futures hard and closed and run a few more of my companies through the wringer everyday a lot to do in some of it I still do on a legal tablet it's just easy you know go to the paper sometimes it's easier got all these columns I can do it on an Excel spreadsheet to I suppose but all these columns telling you what the high of the day to lower the day the bids if he has to bid bid to the ask level two and then you have your volume your average volume all these things must be taken into consideration so I might lined ruled paper legal pad they all get that in the direction and we're where we got the highway we got the low where we accelerated up and if we sold off a little bit loops out watch out watch out this will need special attention right at the end of the day that's that's the tell right at the end of the day anyway you got your technique I got mine I just shared a little bit of mine. Many of you know me from the old days and I'm happy to know you all I do a lot of traveling this year got my way back down I got to get in a nice suit and get ready to get me a my jet back or another one I like the liers but I'm looking at the gulf stream right now but it says it's pretty expensive I like It lyrics there is song give me the first song you need a Learjet right now $1200000 for a nice jet with to Pratt Whitney's or rules depends on what they put in them you know low hours under oftentimes a thousand you know keep in mind you get takes 500,000 a year to keep a pilot or co-pilot that's 300,000 right there 200000 for pissy maintenance and another half a million if you need motors but they should last a while overall it's a great value and you can be anywhere you want in the country very fast I'm going from the east coast to the West coast of Bulgaria back here Florida so it works for me and it's cheaper and I'll have to get on plane with a bunch of hackers coughing guts up you know.
Even the corporate Jets are not a value anymore I used to be a great thing.
Over and out.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
good to hear from you curtman
Thanks bud I figure I'll be out of this hospital this week it's kind of hard it's kind of like the Hyatt regency and lake Tahoe I have a great staff waiting on me all the time I can treat you better than anybody we've ever had they all love me which isn't hard to do, hahaha

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
curtman, it sounds like your are trading stocks that a lot of people are scared of. home run hitter, eh? that's an exciting niche to specialize in

chicks dig the long ball :)

1591597121035.png

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The thing that drove some of these stocks down was the lack of the man or the shutdown of some of the businesses across the country from the virus the Saudis in the oil and the Russians in the oil then the Chinese with the woo hwang pandemic spread around the world all of this hurt markets some got hurt so bad that they weren't able to make payroll some just went completely under steak and shake Ruby Tuesday's many other ones JCPenney gone Sears gone Kmart still holding on by the skin of his teeth but it's going to be gone and a lot of little small Roots grassroots companies are not going to make it .
just because companies have a great management does not necessarily mean they have a creek strategic without the strict strategy weather the storm your sales are left and you're going over.As a stock's kept coming down and people shorter than with reckless abandon which is fine it helps us in this case but as this happens company start filing for bankruptcies and it accelerates the selling because most people don't understand what that even means other than their broke their going out of business forgot to get out while we can just cuz if I file a bankruptcy there's several kinds of bankruptcies in these guys are filing chapter 11 to restructure and come back out Donald Trump's done this many of times on projects he's done a lot of people about it I thought about doing it ourselves but I've never done it yet but I thought about it but you know a chapter 11 just gets creditors off your ass and they can't mean on you no more and you got time to restructure weather the storm and you can re-emerge in better condition negotiate better terms on your under your debt you know you just get me to buy in time and you don't have to come out for a long time so and this case that's the case so a lot of companies are in chapter 11 bankruptcy doesn't mean that going nowhere I'm not afraid of them you shouldn't be.

still not some things will never be the same walnart Bart will never have the goods as cheap as they had them before from China that's going away tariffs and embargoes will continue on probably be increased at the same time the world is going to start Sue in China for the damages from The province they are guilty of this not the people of course I've said it's a totalitarian monetary dictatorship. so now all our companies and why apple is still over there I don't know we're going to have to get out because it's not going to be cheaper come from there any more Walmarts going to have to find new sources they can get that in Vietnam Taiwan Cambodia the Philippines South America all over and they're probably making arrangements to do that now vagina is done and in fact now that theAmerican public can see China directly for the losses and damages that they've accrued from there we'll home Providence blunder probably in collusion with the libtards Soros and a whole litany of other globalist.and we're going to lock up their money all their investments in this country all the ports they own they own Long Beach harbor deep is one on the west coast guess we're all the viruses showed up first all over the port all over the coast that's where the deep water ports were Cosco free move millions of metric tons a cargo a year in the u.s. now they're not doing that and I'm not going to do in the future cuz you're going to refuse to pay and then Trump is going to take their assets and he's going to Nolan void their treasuries and bonds I know you're going to find themselves holding on to their ass tonight I'm going to enjoy that I think there's no place on the planet for then they're going to try to take this outside and see you before the end of the year I suspect we will be at war with China and we will annihilate them I only wish it when we beat people nowadays we occupy and take the booty with the provision that now your province of America hope for two generations will not have access to America you can do business with America but you cannot come to America until 2 generations at least that passed I'm a hard-ass that's the way I would negotiate that deal and I've conveyed this to her the POTUS I write them all the time I have other senators that are very close to him here and they know where I stand is it secret service knows where I'm at right now from the White House they know who I am maybe knowledge many letters that I've wrote and in fact I got two the word certificate for being great supporter for Donald Trump in band.
So the China short ETFs will be good ones but not right away you get a little here and a little there but you know what it's going to be after October after the election and they and after they decide they're going to try to take us on their they're going to find their dick in a blender.
So the point is not mowing necessarily management but the strategist in the or around the board mean more than the management when it comes to war it's like you hand over control to the generals and do a little delegating but basically they run the wars. if they don't pass my monster they're certainly not going to preavail because they haven't taken the measures it takes to survive who wants to invest in that I sure don't.
Right now we have a real problem because of drink are all the former and The joint chiefs you don't want use the military to control the antifa.
hello I'm sorry but that but you're an idiot, the enemies at the gate in fact the enemies , are inside the gate and not only the in the gate there's subsidized by the people on the left that are proposed this mayhem and in are you using the simpletons to do the work for them. This is a war and it's a war between a lot of rich a lot of simpletons all of which are globalist remember that word that's Bill Gates and many others Soros Clinton's Obama I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's both of the bushes it's all of the bushes.
So to cut to the chase because I'm reading and at the same time trying to do a lot of work cuz the markets going to open and I got to get at least 2 hours sleep before then I have to tell you don't be afraid of somebody saying bankruptcy it means nothing especially if it's chapter 11

China is not going to have the inputs that used to in this country in fact China's going to get sued and I going to be part of that for the damages they've done to my kids business. Donald Trump pumping it opened it up for individual Americans to sue China and my boys lost their business that netted them them 360k a year. Was growing investment of $200k a year reinvested. Sure I help them I beg stop them they came up with the idea I took it to the paper and we sat around the table and then put the pencil to the paper I looked up and Michael this is good and I said I'll sign on I got a couple of questions here one on the insurance I don't remember the second one was and we ran with it what didn't you years they were running a bottle by themselves with only my advice and that's all I did is giving advice and handle the books not bad a million-dollar company later covid comes along we were trying to sell it some guy comes in and offers is 500 and 5:50 when I said no way would we sell businesses netting 360k a year for $550 ain't going to happen . but it turned out to be a mistake should have took anything we could get at that point because covid-ramps up and shuts us off. Rent at the marina was $5,200 a month hemorrhaging money there at that point people wanted refunds that were booked out a year out had to produce that money make them people hold the right thing to do but pretty soon there wasn't enough money to make them all so I had to close that account off temporarily tell the merchant services stop until we're ready to refund it and no more money will be going into that account they didn't like it but they respected that we were going to pay make everybody hold and I said no that's the way it works that's the way we do business nobody gets hurt everybody has a good time unfortunately the state is determined that we are non necessity business or whatever that is they call it and I pull out of the marina put everything on the land trailers and watches it dies go by in the months go by until everything is a aging I said that's bad guys and sell off the assets by then they were ready to do it so it's what we've done for the most part recouping everything we had in the boats but in the end we lost a half billion dollar business I want payback for that is a 28 year old and a 30 year old kid that were making up well on their way to making a million a year between the two of them and I was proud of him they ran the thing I just did the pencil pushing I said don't worry we're going to make more money and when you do it somewhere else we're done keep the house and got down here in Florida keys and that's it little cash flow where we're at I want to know what you say it we want it I got it to come back to.

So those their damages are a direct result of damages China I got lawyers on the west coast and I got lawyers on the East coast got judges on the west coast I can't use them because it would be a conflict but I can use the lawyers I haven't decided who I'm going to use on there so he's going to get into this early enough to be able to get some damages awarded it's going to have to somebody a very good turn,I prefer not to do class action but I will if I have to weather thing they're not going to want to pay so.
Oxygen oxygen regulator I'm getting tired also please excuse my grammar I'm on my cell phone again trying to handle all this and I don't even have my glasses and they weren't helping me anyway I got to get a new script hope you're feeling clean out what you need out of that long thread but ain't nothing compared to the lectures my kids had to listen to driving around the state or country and the flagship Benz,
Over over

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay I'm out of the hospital again got home Thursday a new Friday I had to have some companies to add positions to order to buy into didn't see Friday morning I had my positions picked.
Literally when the bell rang we broke at it with 100% green didn't take long for GPL and MUX to go down even CDE wind down TRX what's up though a EOD. As you can see that one boys portfolio it started out at $1,700 is up $2377.48 yesterday. so $1,700 has turned into $21,862.52 in 5 or 6 weeks will try to take a picture of this and post it in this thread so you know I'm not bullshiting you I think most of you already know better. As I manage this e-trade account ID also do their Ameritrade account and an interactive brokers each of the other two boys are basically in the same companies and up about the same amount with the same initial investment one my oldest didn't come in as hard so I work harder for him and he's right in here in this is own to right now.

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It says the files are too loud large to download that's just a picture of my 32in flat screen one photo at a time and it's still too large apparently image 202 00612 oh 52236 jpg this file is too large to upload I don't know maybe they reduce the size of your allowed to post on the board I don't know maybe I'm restricted again Gold Head you'll find a way to put it up I'll send it to him

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It says the files are too loud large to download that's just a picture of my 32in flat screen one photo at a time and it's still too large apparently image 202 00612 oh 52236 jpg this file is too large to upload I don't know maybe they reduce the size of your allowed to post on the board I don't know maybe I'm restricted again Gold Head you'll find a way to put it up I'll send it to him

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Okay this is a picture that should load up it's just a small shot of a bottle of mustard it's top shelf Brown Golden's but I always kept it on a table I didn't put it in the refrigerator and now I'm told him supposed to refrigerate it every night you guys refrigerate your brown mustard I know I never heard of that.

okay when the evening bridal of brown mustard won't post because it's too large I get the message I'm not going to be able to put nothing up so I'm going to go to my YouTube channel and you guys tune in there I haven't even started it yet , I've been a member of this board since not far after the original creation watch mods come and go chiefs come and go what is clear there is an element that doesn't appreciate my post. Probably because from when I started to where I am now has put me over the top without ever saying so I would pit myself against anybody in this board and I proved that years ago and I've only refined it from then on at the cost of 2 hours naps through the night and wide open all day.

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
After opening, yes.
okay okay doesn't take much to confirm it says end of day. you can look them up on you broker acn't
Not only am I showing the stocks in the portfolio how I lay it up.
you do not get my algorithm software because the patents have not granted but they will be.it's mine, it's in my head, it's spread over 5 brokerage accounts plus several of my webpages and on fiends pages cloaked and encrypted steal one hack one its of no use without me. I invented it. its I call it the Gleaner it will spot 3 days ahead a bullish harami and a spinning top.it will seek confirmation predict a dogie sell your assets buy short positions within the perimeters you have set. three days ahead of time. when i get an IT tech to build the software he will build a program that measure measures volume in ever country in the world, 3 days ahead it will predict 2000% to $4000% Spikes or Surges in the markets ant it will position you for it the only thing it will not do is read the news but it will recognize and alert you when hedge fund sculldugery is suspect such as the usual suspect Motley Fool or Carson Block. . No doubt the big boys will waht to buy my program but the will always be no. the boys in the upper deck in the box seats will want it. answer No!
jamie Diamond has an algo system but isn't as good as mine and he doesn't trust it enough to let it make want the many big boys have them but none are as good as mine.
So there you go boys a pittance of what the system does if you can understand 50% of that you tell me who is the best trader on the board.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
okay okay doesn't take much to confirm it says end of day. you can look them up on you broker acn't
Not only am I showing the stocks in the portfolio how I lay it up.
you do not get my algorithm software because the patents have not granted but they will be.it's mine, it's in my head, it's spread over 5 brokerage accounts plus several of my webpages and on fiends pages cloaked and encrypted steal one hack one its of no use without me. I invented it. its I call it the Gleaner it will spot 3 days ahead a bullish harami and a spinning top.it will seek confirmation predict a dogie sell your assets buy short positions within the perimeters you have set. three days ahead of time. when i get an IT tech to build the software he will build a program that measure measures volume in ever country in the world, 3 days ahead it will predict 2000% to $4000% Spikes or Surges in the markets ant it will position you for it the only thing it will not do is read the news but it will recognize and alert you when hedge fund sculldugery is suspect such as the usual suspect Motley Fool or Carson Block. . No doubt the big boys will waht to buy my program but the will always be no. the boys in the upper deck in the box seats will want it. answer No!
jamie Diamond has an algo system but isn't as good as mine and he doesn't trust it enough to let it make want the many big boys have them but none are as good as mine.
So there you go boys a pittance of what the system does if you can understand 50% of that you tell me who is the best trader on the board.
So much for the markets being value driven. Go get 'em, Tiger.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I refrigerate pickles and mustard because it keeps it out of eye sight and off the counter. Plus it gets really hot in the summer.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I have about a half dozen crocks of this French whole grain mustard with wine that has never been refrigerated and was packed in 2014 - and it gets better with age. What do I win? And what was the question? :)
mustard.jpg