• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Okay, Scorp.. YOUR turn! ;-) Should Scorpio be entered into the GIM Hall of Fame?

Shall Scorpio be admitted to the GIM Hallof Fame?

• Yes.

Votes: 44 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Should Scorpio be entered into the GIM Hall of Fame? I mean, just look at all the informative posts and.......

R.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Immediately after hell freezes over:beerglass:

skyvike

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
In a word, YES.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Well yeah...
Didn't have to think about that one too long.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sorry Scorp .. i tried.

<===Foolsgold

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
He's in by default, just like 10% of the home owners in the U.S.

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
He has been a HOF'er since I met him a long time ago. A man with a brilliant mind.
Mean while back at the Ranch....I think/nominate Au-myn to be nominated also.......as well as FF too.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
yes... bearly:bear_thumb:

RichG

GIM Radio Host
Platinum Bling
I can't think of a more GIM'er than Scorpio. His love for this place translates out everyday in the deeds and time he puts into the running and oversight of GIM. I think the reason that he has been left out of the HOF so far is that he did not want to be in the same club as the 'rift-raft' already in the HOF. ;-).

True to GIM form, he see's himself as this :
bearbksm.jpg

but he is really this:
bear.jpg

just as delusional, paranoid, self-righteous, narcissistic ( the list goes on and on) as the best GIMer's.:cheerful:

No seriously.... GIM is Scorpio, and Scorpio is GIM. I know for a fact how much he loves and cares for this place, and 'all' members.

Thank you Sir for GIM, and all that you do.:bowdown:

:smokin:

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nah, that bearish mad scientist writes cryptically-worded posts without the proper use of capitalization, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure. We’re supposed to comprehend his musings AND the concealed message behind them? :confused:

Just kidding. I’m very grateful of the founders that created this forum, as well as the mods and multitude of very intelligent people here legitimately trying to help each other out. My right-brain noggin that doesn’t process left-brain concepts as well as I wish it would thanks you all.

In like Flynn. :thumbs_up:

mm

Scorp don't need no stinking vote to be entered into the GIM Hall of Fame, he can just rip the stupid Hall doors open ...

BTW ..... don't you got to be like, dead or banned or wanted by the IRS to get into the Hall of Fame ?

Solo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Someone needs to man up and see what happens if you vote No on this poll. Admittedly I don't have the balls to do so (momma always said NOT to poke the bear), but I want to see what happens to the poster who does ;):p.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strawboss

Joined GIM in 2005
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
In a word, yes. Scorp has invested much time/energy into ensuring that GIM2 is alive and well and for that I am personally thankful.

However, dont all true GIM'ers believe that when an election is as totally lopsided as this one is (currently 41-0) - it is more reminiscent of a Saddam style "election"? :bear_blink: