• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Olive Garden Kicks Out Armed, Uniformed Cop During His Birthday Lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If you dislike what the cops are doing now, you'll hate how some of "The People" tackle issues like immigration reform and dindu antics.

You'll be begging to have the cops back.

These people are retarded if they think antagonizing cops is going to help them.
How do figure that?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah but what are you really going to steal from an Olive Garden?
The wallets and jewelry of the customers
The register
The lobsters and filets if hungry and already there

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
You guys overestimate how sorry normal people feel for derelicts, naggers, felons and whinos.

Anyone who actually knows these people and lived near them knows they are worthless parasites protected from outraged citizens by the police.

Without the cops, they would be hunted for sport by the more assertive sections of the population and cowardly SJW types forced into silence. They don't seem to realize the threat of a paramilitary police force on their political opponents is the only thing backing up all their bold talk.

Maybe next time someone is attacking your family or your neighborhood is overrun with jihadis you can call some whinos. lolzlollol

Which gets to my next point, it will be amusing when the cops finally take the hint and take an even bigger step back.

Paradoxically that will be the end of all the derelicts, naggers, felons and whinos. haha

WATCH: Baltimore cop suspended for spitting in handcuffed black man’s face — then charging him with assault
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/wat...tm_campaign=Feed:+TheRawStory+(The+Raw+Story)

stewie

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
WATCH: Baltimore cop suspended for spitting in handcuffed black man’s face — then charging him with assault
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/wat...tm_campaign=Feed:+TheRawStory+(The+Raw+Story)
I heard the blacks cursing, chimping out, first 10 seconds, my verdict: he deserved worse.

These people are all shit, I grew up there and know what they are like. You ain't gonna tell me nothing fool.

Anyone who talks like that, in that voice is a piece of garbage I'd shoot for looking at me funny. If you were on that road and white, they'd all jump you for fun and put the video on worldstar.

Why you think all the white people left Baltimore? Because it hasn't been safe for decades now for us to walk the streets or have kids in the school system.

You don't want to talk about that do you?

stewie

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Yeah but what are you really going to steal from an Olive Garden?
In Brazil they do this all the time.

Bunch of thugs come into a restaurant with machine guns and everyone put wallet, phone and jewelry into the bag.

This can happen literally anywhere, even at traffic lights. They'll rob everyone.

That's where this is all headed.

xhomerx10

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That girl did the cop two favours. Olive Garden is over-priced crap on a plate. He didn't have to eat it and his family didn't get ripped off for his birthday meal.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
In Brazil they do this all the time.

Bunch of thugs come into a restaurant with machine guns and everyone put wallet, phone and jewelry into the bag.

This can happen literally anywhere, even at traffic lights. They'll rob everyone.

That's where this is all headed.
Huh, here to gangs of thugs bully people outa their money we call them cops.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Darwin Award candidate

Drunk and unarmed in Balto city with a 1300 watch on your wrist, might as well do the whole Bruce Willis thing

[video=youtube_share;dwpfSkB8nls]http://youtu.be/dwpfSkB8nls[/video]

stewie

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Darwin Award candidate

Drunk and unarmed in Balto city with a 1300 watch on your wrist, might as well do the whole Bruce Willis thing

[video=youtube_share;dwpfSkB8nls]http://youtu.be/dwpfSkB8nls[/video]
Yeah, it's our fault for breathing. lol

Nobody should have a good watch and enjoy a drink while these fellas are around, that's just wrong.

Guess why ALL (yes they are all illegal to carry) weapons became illegal in Maryland? Too many dindus.

Honestly I think it was because they wanted whitey to be defenseless, to drive us from our homes. Well, it worked.

In Maryland it used to be illegal to travel to church on Sunday without a weapon, now this shit. lol

stewie

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
No but I'd bet you needed to clean up with some tissues afterwards.
Is that you're retort to a man that knows better than to vote?
That's all ya got?
Name calling and blame of other races for American ills.
This from the creature who had nothing else to say but to ask me if I masturbated to a video of a white man being beaten by a gang of lawn jockeys.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This from the creature who had nothing else to say but to ask me if I masturbated to a video of a white man being beaten by a gang of lawn jockeys

Yeah, that's all I got for you.
I didn't ask you squat.
You wanted to know if I had knowledge of some racial slurs you and your Klan pals use.
Seems that is all ya got.

stewie

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I didn't ask you squat.
You wanted to know if I had knowledge of some racial slurs you and your Klan pals use.
Seems that is all ya got.
I'm not a member of the Clan but I certainly approve of any and all such organizations.

Now is that all YOU got?

stewie

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
BTW it may tickle you to know that Russians and Eastern Europeans have absolutely no white guilt and think exactly as I do.

I got in a conversation about race with some of these guys from a martial arts class and they were based as fuck.

Once they know you're cool, they'll let loose about how much they hate "neegers".

Feeling sorry for and catering to blacks is an white, SWPL American thing, most other places they get shit on for good reasons.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Good for you Stewie.
Shall we bake you a cake?
Have it read Not White Guilty.

<===Foolsgold

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
This thread is no longer productive and it is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.