• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

OMG: Silver got a woodie

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I guess we're going to find out why.
Should be interesting.
I smell smoke.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
World bourses look fairly green....what's burning , oil , the dollar , consumer confidence , or is this the work of a confidence?...
Remy accidentally hit the wrong key when laughing at the bag holders.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
????

Big banks expected to testify before House Financial Services Committee in March
  • J.P Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, Goldman Sachs' David Solomon and Wells Fargo's Tim Sloan are among the bank executives expected to testify, the sources said.
  • Bank of America's Brian Moynihan and Morgan Stanley's James Gorman are also expected to testify.
  • The CEOs would be testifying in front of Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., who became the committee's chair earlier this month. One source told CNBC the testimony would likely be confrontational.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If you can believe what you read on the internet :D,

the big banksters are short a bazillion oz of paper silver on the Comex etc. Gold too.

Maybe this is a short squeeze on them?

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Occam's razor: The US dollar got smashed on the forex exchanges today, down nearly a full point on the DX. That's a YUUUGE one day move.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I wood(sic) think the blue line should've shown signs of stimulation since blue is associated with a blue pill...perhaps.

TLM

If you can believe what you read on the internet :D,

the big banksters are short a bazillion oz of paper silver on the Comex etc. Gold too.

Maybe this is a short squeeze on them?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought JPM was no longer shorting silver and that is precisely why silver is going up.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
????

Big banks expected to testify before House Financial Services Committee in March
  • J.P Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, Goldman Sachs' David Solomon and Wells Fargo's Tim Sloan are among the bank executives expected to testify, the sources said.
  • Bank of America's Brian Moynihan and Morgan Stanley's James Gorman are also expected to testify.
  • The CEOs would be testifying in front of Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., who became the committee's chair earlier this month. One source told CNBC the testimony would likely be confrontational.
This should one good. The New one without a brain is gone be there as well. Someone here named her lack of Cortex, seems fitting.. Anyway, she gonna be there as well. How she made it on that committee as a former waitress is beyond me.. Maybe Maxine recognizes her lack of a cortex as well and needed someone on the committee to make herself look smart.
Article says she already met with Diamond and Solomon in private. Probably to get a list of the questions she should ask them and pick up her campaign contribution check.

Just wanted to add, it is nice to see silver move a bit finally.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That's news to me, but what do I know. :D

Got a link or a source?