• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

On Trump-Hatred

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
American Thinker

May 18, 2020
On Trump-Hatred
By David Prentice

It’s not rocket science to say the beginning of Trump hatred came from the Clinton campaign. He was once feted in New York, even by liberals. How did it change from high regard to hated? One thing is clear, dislike was instant once Trump entered the race as a Republican, increased as he ran, and took a quantum leap forward when he won the election. To this day the hatred has grown on a level hardly thought possible.

It has now become common for leftists to accost those who differ by going into hysterics. Hysterics often exhibiting shrieking about how Trump lies, and how he’s the most awful person in the world. This has become somewhat normative for the left. I have personally witnessed many left-leaning individuals who act otherwise sane, erupt in reckless anger, going on diatribes of how Trump lies. All the time. This malicious soul eating anger, its zeal, its unbridled passion is something exhibited by most leftist elites, yet excused.

It’s beyond over the top, it’s beyond unsetting, but there it is for all to see. Well, quite clearly a lot of people on the left don’t see, or even have a clue what it is doing to them. Not to mention our entire country.

I am not speaking of debate forcefully expressed, or of passionate opposition. I am speaking of hostile, irrational, blood boiling, bug eyed, beyond the pale, unstable, demented, wild, aberrant insanity. That’s what we have witnessed since Donald Trump entered politics. This hatred increasing with every successful Trump accomplishment and every failed attempt to remove him from office.

This is what we are dealing with. I call it the Gadareen principle, after the story of the crazed man that Jesus healed. Like the Gadareen, leftists have become possessed. Possessed by hatred. There may be another explanation; until someone proves this wrong, or shows a rational alternate explanation, I’m sticking with this story.

Let’s speak of origins. The media has long since passed into this frothing madness of Trump hatred. It began when he burst onto the scene as he fought so effectively against so many of their pet narratives. Illegal immigration, globalization, America first, a good economy, etc. He fought their left-leaning narratives and won the Republican nomination. He fought even harder, winning the presidency. Already unforgiven before he won, it was as if a valve of unending sewage filled with hatred was opened onto everyone and everything. The left-leaning media, known as the MSM had gone over the edge. They lied, cheated, deceived, and basically lost any credibility they may have ever had. Russia, Kavanaugh, Ukraine, impeachment and now their insane disinformation reporting on Covid-19.

This is an easy truth for those on the center-right to see. Hatred. It’s what the left does, and it’s a sign of who leftists have become. Let me say this, this hatred appears unquenchable, and totally evil.

It’s an old political strategy to arouse passions in your voters to dislike what the opposition believes. The left has simply brought it to an unprecedented level today. I think the Clintons began this over the top hatred on the left during their co-presidency, elevating it even further after his impeachment. It morphed into Bush-hatred; W became the target of what I call Hitlerization. Obama tipped his hate-hand long ago when he called conservatives bitter clingers, holding onto their guns and religion.

But suddenly Bush wasn’t Hitler enough, because the real Hitler was Trump.

Long ago, I bookmarked this WikiLeaks email chain from the Podesta emails:

The chain discusses how the campaign should run against Trump. The first money quote:

“We're told that President Clinton (like Mrs. Clinton and some other Dems)​
> thinks that Trump would be a formidable opponent in the general election,​
> and that Dems are in a form of denial if they dismiss Trump as a joke who​
> would be easily defeated in November. President Clinton, like others,​
> thinks that Trump has his finger on the pulse of the electorate's mood and​
> that only a well-financed, concerted campaign portrayed him as dangerous​
> and bigoted will win what both Clintons believe will be a close November​
> election.”​
Unfortunately for Hillary, she snarkily portrayed him, and his supporters as a joke, and forgot what appears to be some wisdom in taking Trump’s campaign seriously.

It’s hard not to notice the plan: Portray Trump as dangerous and as a bigot. Think of the repeating narratives in the media we have had now for four years:
Trump is unhinged.

Trump is chaotic.

Trump is mean-spirited.

Trump is so crazy he needs to be removed from office.

Trump is a racist.

Trump approves of the KKK.

Trump is a misogynist.

Trump hates gays.

Trump lies.

Trump is the worst person ever.

Trump has never done anything right.

This was the Hillary campaign’s design; proclaim why it was mandatory to hate Trump. Portray him as a dangerous bigot. When he won, the narrative had been set in the minds of the entire media. It was etched in the hearts of every left-leaning journalist, along with the #nevertrumpers. They didn’t realize what was done to them. Clinton lost the election, but her campaign affected her supporters in a terrible way.

It didn’t take long for the Obama/Clinton campaign to begin the plot to remove the President. Somehow these smartest people ever thought they could make this Russia charge stick. So they fanned the flames of hatred even higher. Anyone who contradicted or questioned their silly narrative was a Putin puppet, abetting the Trump/Putin alliance.

I have witnessed this irrational hatred in ordinary Democrat voters many times now. It comes from a media who has assimilated this hatred to a frothing point. Joe Scarborough, Rachel Maddow, Brian Stelter, Fredo Cuomo, the vast majority of alphabet network anchors and commentators. They never stop. They froth almost every day. They do control themselves (slightly) better than the average Democrat voter, but it’s clear, they have driven themselves way over the edge by assimilating this hatred that had been unleashed by the Clinton campaign. You can find clips almost daily of anyone in the left-leaning media business and see how vicious and hate-filled they are.

Even their comedians are like this now. They are unfunny and unwatchable.

I have pointed in the past to the NYT editorial that opened the flood gates to lying about Donald Trump. If you add the pathological hatred (one that has grown every day) to this equation, you get the media we have today. And by extension, we get the Democrat base we have today.

This has crippled the thinking of more than a third of the country. Truth is the first casualty, along with civility. The country has been roiled by this madness way too long.

There is only one antidote to this problem right now, because being nice to them like GW Bush, McCain, Romney, and the RINO wing of the GOP clearly was a failure. We have to open our eyes as a people, see these things clearly, then work like we never have before to remove these Gadareens from power. First in elections, simultaneously working to take down their propaganda/media machine.

Trump has started both. We need to help him succeed at both anywhere we can. If they win the next election, I guarantee their hatred will metastasize. And hanging us individually won’t be enough for them.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He broke their rules. That made them angry.

Then he proceeded to actually threaten their power and money and that absolutely deserved the hatred of 1,000 suns.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
American Thinker

May 18, 2020
On Trump-Hatred
By David Prentice

It’s not rocket science to say the beginning of Trump hatred came from the Clinton campaign. He was once feted in New York, even by liberals. How did it change from high regard to hated? One thing is clear, dislike was instant once Trump entered the race as a Republican, increased as he ran, and took a quantum leap forward when he won the election. To this day the hatred has grown on a level hardly thought possible.

It has now become common for leftists to accost those who differ by going into hysterics. Hysterics often exhibiting shrieking about how Trump lies, and how he’s the most awful person in the world. This has become somewhat normative for the left. I have personally witnessed many left-leaning individuals who act otherwise sane, erupt in reckless anger, going on diatribes of how Trump lies. All the time. This malicious soul eating anger, its zeal, its unbridled passion is something exhibited by most leftist elites, yet excused.

It’s beyond over the top, it’s beyond unsetting, but there it is for all to see. Well, quite clearly a lot of people on the left don’t see, or even have a clue what it is doing to them. Not to mention our entire country.

I am not speaking of debate forcefully expressed, or of passionate opposition. I am speaking of hostile, irrational, blood boiling, bug eyed, beyond the pale, unstable, demented, wild, aberrant insanity. That’s what we have witnessed since Donald Trump entered politics. This hatred increasing with every successful Trump accomplishment and every failed attempt to remove him from office.

This is what we are dealing with. I call it the Gadareen principle, after the story of the crazed man that Jesus healed. Like the Gadareen, leftists have become possessed. Possessed by hatred. There may be another explanation; until someone proves this wrong, or shows a rational alternate explanation, I’m sticking with this story.

Let’s speak of origins. The media has long since passed into this frothing madness of Trump hatred. It began when he burst onto the scene as he fought so effectively against so many of their pet narratives. Illegal immigration, globalization, America first, a good economy, etc. He fought their left-leaning narratives and won the Republican nomination. He fought even harder, winning the presidency. Already unforgiven before he won, it was as if a valve of unending sewage filled with hatred was opened onto everyone and everything. The left-leaning media, known as the MSM had gone over the edge. They lied, cheated, deceived, and basically lost any credibility they may have ever had. Russia, Kavanaugh, Ukraine, impeachment and now their insane disinformation reporting on Covid-19.

This is an easy truth for those on the center-right to see. Hatred. It’s what the left does, and it’s a sign of who leftists have become. Let me say this, this hatred appears unquenchable, and totally evil.

It’s an old political strategy to arouse passions in your voters to dislike what the opposition believes. The left has simply brought it to an unprecedented level today. I think the Clintons began this over the top hatred on the left during their co-presidency, elevating it even further after his impeachment. It morphed into Bush-hatred; W became the target of what I call Hitlerization. Obama tipped his hate-hand long ago when he called conservatives bitter clingers, holding onto their guns and religion.

But suddenly Bush wasn’t Hitler enough, because the real Hitler was Trump.

Long ago, I bookmarked this WikiLeaks email chain from the Podesta emails:

The chain discusses how the campaign should run against Trump. The first money quote:

“We're told that President Clinton (like Mrs. Clinton and some other Dems)​
> thinks that Trump would be a formidable opponent in the general election,​
> and that Dems are in a form of denial if they dismiss Trump as a joke who​
> would be easily defeated in November. President Clinton, like others,​
> thinks that Trump has his finger on the pulse of the electorate's mood and​
> that only a well-financed, concerted campaign portrayed him as dangerous​
> and bigoted will win what both Clintons believe will be a close November​
> election.”​
Unfortunately for Hillary, she snarkily portrayed him, and his supporters as a joke, and forgot what appears to be some wisdom in taking Trump’s campaign seriously.

It’s hard not to notice the plan: Portray Trump as dangerous and as a bigot. Think of the repeating narratives in the media we have had now for four years:
Trump is unhinged.

Trump is chaotic.

Trump is mean-spirited.

Trump is a racist.

Trump is a misogynist.

Trump hates gays.

Trump lies.

This was the Hillary campaign’s design; proclaim why it was mandatory to hate Trump. Portray him as a dangerous bigot. When he won, the narrative had been set in the minds of the entire media. It was etched in the hearts of every left-leaning journalist, along with the #nevertrumpers. They didn’t realize what was done to them. Clinton lost the election, but her campaign affected her supporters in a terrible way.

It didn’t take long for the Obama/Clinton campaign to begin the plot to remove the President. Somehow these smartest people ever thought they could make this Russia charge stick. So they fanned the flames of hatred even higher. Anyone who contradicted or questioned their silly narrative was a Putin puppet, abetting the Trump/Putin alliance.

I have witnessed this irrational hatred in ordinary Democrat voters many times now. It comes from a media who has assimilated this hatred to a frothing point. Joe Scarborough, Rachel Maddow, Brian Stelter, Fredo Cuomo, the vast majority of alphabet network anchors and commentators. They never stop. They froth almost every day. They do control themselves (slightly) better than the average Democrat voter, but it’s clear, they have driven themselves way over the edge by assimilating this hatred that had been unleashed by the Clinton campaign. You can find clips almost daily of anyone in the left-leaning media business and see how vicious and hate-filled they are.

Even their comedians are like this now. They are unfunny and unwatchable.

I have pointed in the past to the NYT editorial that opened the flood gates to lying about Donald Trump. If you add the pathological hatred (one that has grown every day) to this equation, you get the media we have today. And by extension, we get the Democrat base we have today.

This has crippled the thinking of more than a third of the country. Truth is the first casualty, along with civility. The country has been roiled by this madness way too long.

There is only one antidote to this problem right now, because being nice to them like GW Bush, McCain, Romney, and the RINO wing of the GOP clearly was a failure. We have to open our eyes as a people, see these things clearly, then work like we never have before to remove these Gadareens from power. First in elections, simultaneously working to take down their propaganda/media machine.

Trump has started both. We need to help him succeed at both anywhere we can. If they win the next election, I guarantee their hatred will metastasize. And hanging us individually won’t be enough for them.
That's well written and fun to read. Trump isn't the answer to our problems, but he's certainly not the cause of most of them!!!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
"The One Fact that Shuts Down Media’s Fake Outrage About Trump & Hydroxychloroquine
President Trump conferred with his physician, which means he handled his decision to take hydroxychloroquine in the exact right way. That’s it. End of story.
There is only one correct and precise way to deal with a prescription drug like hydroxychloroquine, and that is to consult with your physician. Your doctor understands your personal health. Your doctor understands the potential side effects of hydroxychloroquine. Your doctor will look at both, compare it to the potential benefits, and make an informed decision based on science and study.
That’s what Trump did. That’s why Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine.
He did the exact right thing, which means…
Trump should be held up as a role model for anyone considering taking hydroxychloroquine — or any prescription of any kind, for that matter.
Trump’s behavior in this regard is responsible, adult, intelligent, and, most of all, medically sound.
But if you look at our fake news media today, they continue to behave like the evil sociopaths they are by trying to insert themselves between you and your doctor, and this sociopathic behavior is all grounded in partisan politics.
You see, 1) no matter what Trump does, even the simple, everyday act of consulting with a doctor before taking a prescription drug, that must be framed as wrong, and 2) the sociopathic media would rather see people die of the coronavirus than saved by something Trump supports.
Even if you despise Trump, just for a moment try to set aside your emotions… Seriously, just for a moment, think about what the media are doing right now.
The president of the United States is taking a prescription drug at the recommendation of his physician, and on top of screaming fatty, fat, fat, fat at the president for the last 18 hours, the media are aggressively propagandizing the act of consulting with your doctor about a prescription as dangerous and wrong.
What’s more, according to the media, Trump should not be consulting with a trained medical professional fully aware of his and his family’s medical history.
Oh, no, no, no… Instead, Trump should be consulting with Dr. Neal Cavuto of the prestigious Fox News Medical Clinic, who went on TV to scream about how a drug millions have been safely taking for decades “will kill you. I cannot stress that enough. This will kill you.”
What an idiot. Can’t imagine why he’s the only Fox News anchor losing to CNN.
The media also believe Trump should have consulted with Dr. Sanjay Gupta of the renowned CNNLOL Research University, who has never examined Trump, who has no knowledge of Trump’s medical history, but still declared Trump’s decision to consult with his physician “terribly irresponsible, it sets a bad example… and dangerous.”
The media also believe that rather than consult with his doctor, Trump should have consulted with Dr. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), the same “doctor” who told everyone to gather in Chinatown during the coronavirus outbreak. And what was Dr. Shiny Botox-Face’s medical advice to the president? That he should ignore his own doctor because fatty-fat-fat-fat. To which I would like to quickly interject by saying that…
Now that our media elites have okayed fat-shaming, I cannot tell you how much I’m looking forward to Stacey Abrams being nominated as Joe Biden’s vice president.
Best of all, rather than consult with our licensed physicians, we should instead consult with Dr. Joy Behar of St. Shrill of the Joyless Harpies.
Think about what the media have done over the past few days, all in the name of partisan posturing…
You have Jonathan Martin of the far-left New York Times and Jake Tapper of CNNLOL looking to normalize the unwanted and inappropriate touching of young girls because Joe Biden touches young girls inappropriately, and now you have the media in a full-blown crusade to convince us to stop consulting with our doctors and to instead listen instead to pundits and politicians, because Orange Man Bad.
I mean, honestly, all Trump did was get a prescription for a drug taken safely by millions for decades.

That’s all the guy did."
John Nolte

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...um=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200519

poorly written article and it's way off base as to why and when the media went into overdrive of trump hatred. Trump was a beloved national figure by all sides..... until he dared to question the birth certificate of the false god barry obama aka barry soetero. That's when the media went into hysterics against trump. The truth is that both political parties and the media conspired against the constitution and aided and abedded the usurpation of power by a foreigner, and against the constitutional requirement that the president must be a 'natural born citizen'. It was known by the conspirators that barry was fake and fraud, and for trump to talk about it and expose it was an unforgivable sin in their sick minds.

That is when it all began.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This has crippled the thinking of more than a third of the country.
Imho they were crippled to begin with. Trump being elected merely caused them to expose themselves for what they are.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
"The One Fact that Shuts Down Media’s Fake Outrage About Trump & Hydroxychloroquine
Listen to the last minutes of today's Cabinet meeting. Reporter says the FDA doesn't recommend taking it. Robert Leon Wilkie Jr. serving as the United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs explains military use of 42K doses on any given day.

Somebody in the media is telling tall tails.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
it's a civil war between the vipers

team trump got the other side maddest with america favorable tariffs/trade, immigration rhetoric, anti-globalist stances (global warming, UN, WHO, etc). he's done nothing to stop the baby killing, the welfare orgy, the leftist control over media and education

the dims are so stupid that they cant see that he's not messing with many of their sacred (golden) calves

Last edited:

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
The dems are such a bunch of stupid fuckers, if like to have a half dozen for slaves.

They still wouldnt get anything done, and id have to feed them.

'Wipe it off boss?'

"Wipe it off commie.'

:shit happens:

They have no redeeming qualities.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
I think ill move to Poland.

Ha........or not........

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Listen to the last minutes of today's Cabinet meeting. Reporter says the FDA doesn't recommend taking it. Robert Leon Wilkie Jr. serving as the United States Secretary of Veterans Affairs explains military use of 42K doses on any given day.

I had a guy come at me yesterday with that VA study as a reason for not using HC; I'd love to find the rebuttal of that "VA" study.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
poorly written article and it's way off base as to why and when the media went into overdrive of trump hatred. Trump was a beloved national figure by all sides..... until he dared to question the birth certificate of the false god barry obama aka barry soetero. That's when the media went into hysterics against trump. The truth is that both political parties and the media conspired against the constitution and aided and abedded the usurpation of power by a foreigner, and against the constitutional requirement that the president must be a 'natural born citizen'. It was known by the conspirators that barry was fake and fraud, and for trump to talk about it and expose it was an unforgivable sin in their sick minds.

That is when it all began.
Journalism is long dead

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I had a guy come at me yesterday with that VA study as a reason for not using HC; I'd love to find the rebuttal of that "VA" study.
Actually, I'm surprised Trump is playing the HCQ card so soon. I would have thought he would hold it back until the inevitable 'second wave' started so he could knock it right down with the 'cure'. Perhaps he's decided to get in front of the second wave so the commies and DIms can't get shutdown 2.0 off the ground in the Fall.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

team trump got the other side maddest with america favorable tariffs/trade, immigration rhetoric, anti-globalist stances (global warming, UN, WHO, etc). he's done nothing to stop the baby killing, the welfare orgy, the leftist control over media and education

the dims are so stupid that they cant see that he's not messing with many of their sacred (golden) calves
As long as the Dems hold control over either the House or Senate it is NOT TRUMP's fault. Even the Senate still has RINO/Never Trumpers that can throw a monkey wrench into plans even if the GOP regains the house.
Remember Paul Ryan? Trump's first two years were his chance at the subjects you bring up, and all was sabotaged by Butt-hurt Ryan. Ryan was so bad his own district voted him out of his congressional seat, yet the GOP made him SoH.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Actually, I'm surprised Trump is playing the HCQ card so soon.

When you consider the fact that CV19 was detected in one or two aids in the west wing I would say using HCQ as a prophylactic against it was the prudent move. Consider this scenario, if the President and Vice president both contracted CV19 and were unable to fore fill their duties. Who is next in line to govern? Yep Nancy Pelosi. Enough said.

Last edited:

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

They're not livid over what Trump HAS done, they are loading their panties with bricks over what they THINK he WILL do. They are FILLED with fear thanks to libtard programming. The lies of the libtards together with the memory of the government's history during their lives which they have seen and experienced filtered through those libtard lies and form the basis of their thinking which allows them to assume "foresee" a future where their dreams and what ha already been established will be thwarted and dismantled by "republican action" and that is specifically focused on Trump. This is a very similar process to that experienced by members here and people across the land as evidence that Trump is "going to force vaccinations", that Trump is "still hiring swamp creatures in the white house", that Trump is a viper/a tool of the banksters and their masters, that Trump is the Devil in a different disguise/etc./etc./etc.. This is how years of infestation and infection of the brain by propaganda, lies, false knowledge from dipshit economics and finance "pundits", MSM fake news and sundry purveyors of political and legal "insights" who can't find their ass with both hands in their back pockets have poisoned the the thinking of Americans. The upshot is that all these otherwise great people simply cannot see a clear picture of anything political, economic/financial beyond the end of their nose because everything is blurry and distorted, made so by those damned lies filtering the the truth.

Trump is doing "his thing" against the domestic enemies of Ameica in a way that no one alive today has ever seen ANY president act. Trump's actions ARE pro American. They ARE quite deliberate. They ARE quite detailed. They ARE rooting out the entrenched bastards who stand against Americans. Trump IS doing this according to existing law which IS WHY it is taking LOTS of time. Once the the majority of the rotten bastards are removed MUCh of what IS wrong with American government will quickly drain away...education, welfare, lying media, corporate fuckery, banking fuckery, police fuckery, state fuckery, C_A/intell fuckery, surveillance fuckery, and more will be flushed and flow out quick and Trump and those standing with him will stand there and watch with plungers at the ready to make sure the load all goes down the drain.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
If all politicians suck, do I have to give Trump a free ride? I say no...

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Just fucking great. I'm in that At-Risk group - the ones this China Flu kills.

AND I'm in the VA. I've gotten all kinds of solicitous texts, the computer bots telling me who to call if I show symptoms, etc. Spent ten minutes with a solicitous appointment manager, when I needed a scheduled lab work-up. He had all kinds of questions off a form, have I had, do I feel, been out with at-risk, etc.

So, with all the evidence, they're still denying that chloroquine helps?

WHY do these shitbirds SO FEAR...an actual successful cure, or treatment?

Now I have to figure out who to go to if I actually do get this, which is probably almost certain over time. And how to pay for treatment, since I'll bet HCL's prices have exploded.

TAKE NOTE, SNOWFLAKES. GOVERNMENT HEALTHCARE IS NOT TO CURE YOUR OR HELP YOU. IT IS TO KILL YOU AND PUT YOUR LIFE, INCLUDING LENGTH, IN THEIR HANDS AND CONTROL.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

And what should he have done with abortion? What does he have the power to do? The idiot brigade went out and voted us a democratic house. You think he is going to get any laws passed by them concerning abortion? Tell me how that works. He did attend a pro-life rally, something past Republican presidents were afraid to do.
He is not a edict spouting king.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
As long as the Dems hold control over either the House or Senate it is NOT TRUMP's fault. Even the Senate still has RINO/Never Trumpers that can throw a monkey wrench into plans even if the GOP regains the house.
Remember Paul Ryan? Trump's first two years were his chance at the subjects you bring up, and all was sabotaged by Butt-hurt Ryan. Ryan was so bad his own district voted him out of his congressional seat, yet the GOP made him SoH.
Brother GOLDBRIX pays attention! . .

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I think this goes back way before the Clintons. I can remember Rush saying (way back in the 80s)

we think they are wrong, they think we are evil

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If all politicians suck, do I have to give Trump a free ride? I say no...
Trump is not a politician, he's a businessman. That's why many people hate him. He doesn't act like a politician because he's never been trained to act like one. I'm still struggling to understand why people think he's a politician now that he's been elected to be POTUS. The two labels are NOT synonymous when you really think about it. True, Trump is the first POTUS in a very long time not to be considered a politician but it's been so long since we've had one we've forgotten what its like!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
they always have turncoat agents ready to fall on their swords. it's built into the system.

ryan, mccain, roberts, boehner, etc

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Watch the video. VA didn't do the study.

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump is unhinged.
Trump is chaotic.
Trump is mean-spirited.
Trump is a racist.
Trump is a misogynist.
Trump hates gays.
Trump lies.
Other than "Trump lies", I haven't seen anyone on this forum criticize Trump based on that criteria. The anti-Trump people on this forum have called out Trump for....

Spending more money on the federal government than anyone in history.
Supporting and increasing the funding and scope of domestic spying on the American people.
Supporting red flag laws
Promoting lower interest rates when interest rates need to rise.
Continuing needless wars in the Middle East, Eurasia, and Africa.
Increasing the drug war.
Continuing to militarize the police.
Attacking important whistleblowers like Julian Assange.
Declaring Wikileaks a terrorist organization.
Failing to prosecute real criminals like HRC.
Covering up Wexner's underage sex blackmail network.
Failing to remove deep state agents such as Fauci and Barr.
Creating a vaccine task force under the DOD.
Nationalizing various parts of private industry.
Criminalizing prepping.
Promoting an architect of the Patriot Act to the Supreme Court.
Allowing foreign countries to spy on Americans (Main Core).
Initiating military actions based on false pretexts.

There's a lot more. But I think that's enough to make the point.

Last edited: