• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

ONN - CIA owns Facebook. Parody. Or is it?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GH, this may well be a parody, but, there is a video, on YouTube, of the head of the CIA telling CONgress that farcebook exceeded their wildest expectations. I will try to find it later today.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Facebook launched the day Lifelog was taken down. It’s 100% DARPA/CIA. I’ve suspected this from the beginning and never subscribed. Facebook is the government database.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Chicken and egg deal here.

It's more logical that mass media (including facebook) controls the government than to suggest the government controls media because media is the supervisor/critic/ censorer of politicians and bureaucrats.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Chicken and egg deal here.

It's more logical that mass media (including facebook) controls the government than to suggest the government controls media because media is the supervisor/critic/ censorer of politicians and bureaucrats.
I don’t see it that way. CIA (govt) inserts itself into every industry for purposes of surveillance and control. Media didn’t create government. Government infiltrated media. Media doesn’t control the government but they do play good cop bad cop to create the illusion that they do.

But Facebook is not media, it’s a database...and as you well know they censor what they want when they want. Free speech doesn’t come with terms of service.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don’t see it that way. CIA (govt) inserts itself into every industry for purposes of surveillance and control. Media didn’t create government. Government infiltrated media. Media doesn’t control the government but they do play good cop bad cop to create the illusion that they do.
Mass media has the power of suggestion, the power of scrutiny, the power of omission, the power of censorship and the power of smear. I don't see how any politician or bureaucrat can run afoul of them for very long.
But Facebook is not media, it’s a database...and as you well know they censor what they want when they want. Free speech doesn’t come with terms of service.
Yes, they have the power to censor scrutiny of their favorite politicians and bureaucrats.