• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Options trading strategies for stacking mining shares and/or yield.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I've been toying with the idea of shorting both PLAY and CME. The former because I believe inflation and higher rates will kill their same store sales, and the latter because I think they're a fraud that will implode soon...a'la LME's scammy paper commodity market.

Mind you, I've ZERO shorts right now and have only sold puts(bullish) at this time. I've chosen to play a potential market decline by stacking calls on the VIX at this point.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
HYMC surging 31% after a successful ATM stock offering raised $138m and AMC CEO Adam Aron apparently suggested he may buy up more of the company. All this while the metals are getting the usual Monday morning monkey hammering.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
HYMC surging 31% after a successful ATM stock offering raised $138m and AMC CEO Adam Aron apparently suggested he may buy up more of the company. All this while the metals are getting the usual Monday morning monkey hammering.
I picked up even more HYMCZ warrants last week. They're up 11%, which isn't unusual for it's volatility.
What IS unusual is the play behind the scenes. People forget they're sitting on $45 billion in gold and silver in the ground. This is not an upstart, but a proven mine that just had shite management.
HYMC used to be a nothingburger, that suddenly is raising eyebrows.
Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 9.46.54 AM.png

Au-myn

Goldbug
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Last week I picked up some HYMC NOV 22 1 CALLS for 80 fiats. Running over a buck today.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I was going a bit overboard stacking 24 August strike 2.5 calls for .35 each. Then when the November calls became available, I rolled out to November 2 strike calls for another .14. Now with 24 ITM calls and a cost basis of .49, I'm going to go ahead and slap a trailing stop on 4 of the with a bid at 1.1 and ask at 1.2. That should reel in a 130% gain at minimum while I lighten the position a bit...I think I can live with that. ;)

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Too much work for my liking. I like making money work for me, NOT me working my money.
Buy good established stocks WITH dividends coming as rent for allowing them to use your money.
Watch out for Federal Reserve to start buying stocks.
It will be a Get Out signal for all equities.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You slay me with these meme stock plays. Meanwhile gold and silver were literally monkey hammered because bond yields spiked allegedly because some stupid dummy over at CITI apparently realized just today that price inflation exists and is a problem...uh DUH!

So now the metals will turn around and head higher, as they'd have done at market open if we didn't live in bizarro world with rigged fake markets. Repeat after me... "buy commodity producers". lol

GORO, SAND, OR, NSR, AUY, and EQX just turned positive. More to follow.

Bitcoin gains are rapidly dissolving with the melting nascrap.

Working out today...:secret:

1648493248115.png

Now, do I stack more meme stocks or PM miners? Nah, not selling today. We just obliterated what should have been good resistance at $160.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Why did the meme stocks pop like that? Are they inversely proportional to the metals?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Why did the meme stocks pop like that? Are they inversely proportional to the metals?
Not exactly, though some of the same elements that motivate the WSB crowd are also hard at work lowering paper metals...so that they can steal physical using paper bankster dogshit.

Just check the action in palladium since Russia invaded Ukraine. The NY banksters have been furiously pummeling palladium ever since. So you get huge green up days in Asian and European markets...often up 7%, followed by brutal reversals as soon as the criminal banking losers in NY get to their crime scenes...er trading desks. Then they use paper counterfeits to hammer the price down 14% within hours. It has really been quite stunning to watch. It's like watching the silver theft that has taken decades transpire in a few weeks.

1648557397619.png

How does the removal of 40% of world palladium supply result in a palladium spot price that is 42% lower? Simple, career criminal banksters create naked paper metal shorts and use them to hammer the prices lower so that they can steal the physical metal for next to nothing.

1648557669442.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Specifically the last 12 days... We don't really know. There were a couple small news items because the CEO bought $10 mil of GME at Market to spark the first big day.

But in the big picture this is ALL part of the same attack on the cabal. They have stolen tens of Trillions of dollars through Naked Short Selling. These stocks are going up because Apes are calling out the scam and squeezing the shorts. There should be a short Wave 2 correction here very soon and I will be looking to add a bunch of call options. I think this blows up in Wave 3.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The banksters don't give a damn about people squeezing them short. As we've seen time and time again, they simply have their pet regulatory puppets pause markets, change the rules, and crush the longs. They do it every single time. The crimex criminals just lowered paper silver 4% in 20 minutes. They'll set fake prices where ever TF they wish.

I suspect that when the apes finally get tired of this rigged game they begin doing what should have been done long ago. Justice at the end of a loaded weapon.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. — John F Kennedy.

A weaker dollar = higher metals prices...remember?

1648558271799.png

A rule that applies only if criminal banksters allow it.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The banksters don't give a damn about people squeezing them short. As we've seen time and time again, they simply have their pet regulatory puppets pause markets, change the rules, and crush the longs. They do it every single time. The crimex criminals just lowered paper silver 4% in 20 minutes. They'll set fake prices where ever TF they wish.

I suspect that when the apes finally get tired of this rigged game they begin doing what should have been done long ago. Justice at the end of a loaded weapon.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. — John F Kennedy.

A weaker dollar = higher metals prices...remember?

View attachment 252466

We don't give a damn. Buy, Hold, and DRS. They can't beat that.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
We don't give a damn. Buy, Hold, and DRS. They can't beat that.
Okay. Good luck with that. It'll work until they again have their pet regulators change the rules...by making GME "sell only" again, then the longs will be crushed...again.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Okay. Good luck with that. It'll work until they again have their pet regulators change the rules...by making GME "sell only" again, then the longs will be crushed...again.

All that did was 3x, 5x, 10x their problem. Hell, it's probably 100 times worse than if they had just let it go last year.

You see, you are making the same Fundamental mistake in thinking that the banksters made. Apes DO NOT care about losing their investment. This is personal now. This assumption will lead to the bankruptcy of many, many banksters.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Zero hedge funds were put out of business. Hell even robin hood who literally betrayed their own clients is still around. Dude should have been be-headed in his sleep. The pricetag for GME is higher now than when it started last time, but that's just more room from zero for shorts to profit when the criminals again have the rules changed to save themselves.

1648558899155.png

Good luck though. I understand and respect what you guys are trying to do.

This video perfectly illustrates the problem. Even the dickless losers in the so called "media" never stop lying even for a second about what's going on...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If I woke up and Gamestop was back to $3 bucks I'd have some sads and then the community would be 1,000,000x the Float. At some point no matter the rules they cannot ignore their balance sheet while we never had much of one.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
IKBR has a trading halt on GME and AMC at the moment. Mysteriously HYMC has pulled back over 20% since the halt, though it appears to still be allowed to trade.

Guessing "market makers"(counterfeiters) are beginning to be pinched by people trying to go long shares that have already been counterfeited and dispensed to hedge fund managers.

Edit: Apparently RSX is also halted again...despite never having traded as far as I can tell. The fake markets are obviously struggling to maintain some illusion of legitimacy. ...oh and the Ruble is right back to where it was a month ago vs the dollar. Predictable AF.

1648561562426.png

The markets couldn't possibly get any more obviously fake.

1648561760559.png

Last edited:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
ERUS is still frozen. I been locked out of my own money since March 04. Fuckers.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
IKBR has a trading halt on GME and AMC at the moment. Mysteriously HYMC has pulled back over 20% since the halt, though it appears to still be allowed to trade.

Guessing "market makers"(counterfeiters) are beginning to be pinched by people trying to go long shares that have already been counterfeited and dispensed to hedge fund managers.

Edit: Apparently RSX is also halted again...despite never having traded as far as I can tell. The fake markets are obviously struggling to maintain some illusion of legitimacy. ...oh and the Ruble is right back to where it was a month ago vs the dollar. Predictable AF.

View attachment 252478

The markets couldn't possibly get any more obviously fake.

View attachment 252480

At HALF the price of last time. So that tells us the problems are AT LEAST 2x LARGER. HAHAHA

Grab some popcorn. And maybe some shares on the pullback if that suits you.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Cashed in early this a.m. at 2.25 for a 180% profit. Not bad for 1 week.
Nice! You did a bit better than I did. I've liquidated only the 4 calls via trailing stop for a gain of 165% or so, though I still have 20 November calls. I just chose a target to re-invest those proceeds into my largest holding. Sibanye-Stillwater, which has been getting pummeled due to PGM spot manipulation at the crimex. Interestingly, as most of the company's operations are in South Africa, they naturally pay their staff in rand. The rand(ZAR) has been gaining ground on garbage US fiat. This should lower their expenses over time relative to their earnings...IOW increase margins.

1648569910338.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Profits are profits but that HYMC looks to be targeting the $4 and then $7 area. I guess I only have some shares so not as anxious to sell.

This is a bit off topic but he goes into the dire situation of Commercial Real Estate and NYC I mentioned earlier. Celente is really fired up here.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Profits are profits but that HYMC looks to be targeting the $4 and then $7 area. I guess I only have some shares so not as anxious to sell.
Agreed. These overhead resistance lines are very clearly defined in HYMC, and that's why I'm not anxious to liquidate. I prefer instead to sell via trailing stops until I have the entirety of my original investment returned. Then I will begin again liquidating piecemeal, via trailing stop, as certain levels are reached. IE +50%, +75%, etc.

1648570987263.png

Au-myn

Goldbug
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nice! You did a bit better than I did. I've liquidated only the 4 calls via trailing stop for a gain of 165% or so, though I still have 20 November calls. I just chose a target to re-invest those proceeds into my largest holding. Sibanye-Stillwater, which has been getting pummeled due to PGM spot manipulation at the crimex. Interestingly, as most of the company's operations are in South Africa, they naturally pay their staff in rand. The rand(ZAR) has been gaining ground on garbage US fiat. This should lower their expenses over time relative to their earnings...IOW increase margins.

View attachment 252500
Well, I did have a plan for this sell. Took some home to pay for coins I recently purchased and re-invested the balance.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Oil up a few bucks, the dixy taking it on the chin, and the broader market futures looking weak...could be a day for metals to run.

1648642738394.png

1648642806661.png

Guessing SBSW comes sharply off its recent lows...unless the NY criminal banksters can again hammer the platinum group metals lower in the face of a weakening dollar.

LAC(Lithium Americas) up 12.6% on news that lithium is needed for green energy. Uh duh.

With LAC up 13.2% currently, I'm trying to roll 2024 leaps from 35 strike out to 40 strike while collecting a credit of 1.85. No takers so far.

Edit: Manage to roll LAC from 35 strike leaps out to 42.50 strike leaps while stacking a credit of 2.31 per contract. Not what I initially had in mind, but I'll take the booked profits.

Also stacked a couple more barrick June calls. There's some overhead resistance to overcome @ 25, but then I'd think it sees some nice gains similar to what NEM is here.

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Grabbed up also 4xHYMC May 2.5 strike calls on weakness ahead of earnings. While I don't necessarily expect a huge earnings surprise, I suspect management to say something with their FQ4 earnings that will drive share prices...most likely something regarding forward guidance.

EPS estimate is for a loss of $0.06 and revenue estimate is for 19m. These shouldn't be all that difficult to achieve, but again, the thing trades mostly based on hype not fundamentals anyway.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
HYMC was flat to slightly down this pre-market until it was announced that Garrett(CEO) would appear on Benzinga live today. Clever of the lass to capitalize on the recent uptick in company visibility. The notice on FQ4 earnings release day has sent the shares up roughly 10%. Again, I'm far more interested in what Garrett has to say with regard to forward guidance than with how they're managing to pare losses. Still, the reduction in expected losses during 2021 has been promising. Just a scant few months back the company was announcing layoffs and debt levels appeared unsustainable. Now they've pushed the debt apocalypse out to at least 2027 and they've created a buzz...largely thanks to Adam Aron and Eric Sprott's timely investments.

1648731540484.png

Sold HYMC May 2.5 calls for 0.90 and put the funds into AUMN October 2.5 calls for 0.05 each...so I've 24 of these "hail mary" calls at this point. No change to my HYMC Nov strike 2 calls at this point, though liquidity is heating up on Dec and January 2023 contracts, so I'm likely to roll some portion out in time and strike at some point to take some funds off the table.

Make it 30 October 2.5 AUMN calls for a cost basis of 0.07 each. Digging the golden cross formation and the pullback to re-test. It looks fantastic from a technical standpoint imo...and they're currently working on bringing a second mine, Valerdena, back into production from care and maintenance. That is expected to be back in production Q2 of 2023.

1648739541905.png

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This was/is a fantastic setup for the meme stocks. I've gone all in right now. Maybe not all in because I still have my mining shares and stuff.

I added 6 BBBY May 20 $35 Calls i think today
I added 3 AMC June or July $44 Calls
Got my GME $215 CC back today at the low and like broke even.
I did get a couple of my RCL Aug or Sep Put's back the last day or two. (The MM strength in that stock is amazing).

Perhaps some others I am forgetting. Did sell some China mutual funds that have basically been mirroring the QQQ's but with Taiwan in the future I will get back in a year or two perhaps.

It was all they could fucking do including crash the markets to get GME red. And now I see it's up $20 $30AH. HAHAHAHA. Jump mfers.

Last edited:

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
This was/is a fantastic setup for the meme stocks. I've gone all in right now. Maybe not all in because I still have my mining shares and stuff.

I added 6 BBBY May 20 $35 Calls i think today
I added 3 AMC June or July $44 Calls
Got my GME $215 CC back today at the low and like broke even.
I did get a couple of my RCL Aug or Sep Put's back the last day or two. (The MM strength in that stock is amazing).

Perhaps some others I am forgetting. Did sell some China mutual funds that have basically been mirroring the QQQ's but with Taiwan in the future I will get back in a year or two perhaps.

It was all they could fucking do including crash the markets to get GME red. And now I see it's up $20 $30AH. HAHAHAHA. Jump mfers.
So you're saying the meme stocks are a "buy"? :p

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
So you're saying the meme stocks are a "buy"? :p

You could say I am Bullish AF. Although, if you want to play this game and are not prepared to Diamond hand I will make this video REQUIRED viewing.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
You could say I am Bullish AF. Although, if you want to play this game and are not prepared to Diamond hand I will make this video REQUIRED viewing.

You could have told me yesterday, ya jerk! (JK!)
One month chart looks quite impressive. I'm wondering if I should dip a toe in tomorrow, during Friday smackdown...
Screen Shot 2022-03-31 at 4.58.23 PM.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You could have told me yesterday, ya jerk! (JK!)
One month chart looks quite impressive. I'm wondering if I should dip a toe in tomorrow, during Friday smackdown...
View attachment 252794

If you want to dip a toe, use BBBY. It's kinda where GME was 1+ year ago. Gamestop is gonna be a crazy place

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy stuff. ;) I won't be playing, but I sure hope the hedge funds that employ naked shorts get crushed into dust by the apes.

1648762210154.png

I'll just play along by proxy with my Hycroft calls. lol

If/when I get them rolled again, I probably tack on a short put or 3 to control the negative thetas.

Unverified at this point, but looks pretty solid if true...

1648762506468.png

...and the official report from the horses mouth.

2021 gold sales are 56,045*1794 = $100,544,730
2021 silver sales are 397,546*25.66 = $10,201,030

Total 2021 gold + silver sales = $110,745,760

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'm not sure how a Stock Split via a Dividend will even work. Pretty sure I've never heard of such a thing. I believe this will be done via their NFT's so they can publicly PROVE how many shares get distributed and Therefore EXACTLY how many Shares have really been outstanding. Thereby proving the massive Naked Short positions.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Thereby proving the massive Naked Short positions.
A'la overstock back in the day. These naked short floats ceased to be conspiracy theory long ago to my mind...it's simply conspiracy fact at this point. Market makers literally counterfeit shares to loan into the market to crush these companies...which is total bs.

Looks like out of AMC, GME, and Hycroft...AMC had the largest short float by a small margin in the last reporting period. I hope all the shorts get crushed. Supposedly Aron was an idiot for investing in a mining company, yet he has more than doubled his investment in a week...at least on paper.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A'la overstock back in the day. These naked short floats ceased to be conspiracy theory long ago to my mind...it's simply conspiracy fact at this point. Market makers literally counterfeit shares to loan into the market to crush these companies...which is total bs.

Looks like out of AMC, GME, and Hycroft...AMC had the largest short float by a small margin in the last reporting period. I hope all the shorts get crushed.

Gamestop, before anyone had heard of them had an "official" short position of like 145%. Completely impossible without so much fuckery. And they were so confident that they weren't even trying to hide the fact. Patrick Bryne has been an interesting presence around lately in many areas... Hmm..

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I vaguely recall looking into that last year on one of the ape threads here on GIM2. Really pisses me off that these criminal hedge fund operators and market makers get away with this shit.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I vaguely recall looking into that last year on one of the ape threads here on GIM2. Really pisses me off that these criminal hedge fund operators and market makers get away with this shit.
AND when they fail they get bailed out. Either .gov or a White Knight.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Taseko mines(TGB) announced an increase of proven and probable copper and molybdenum reserves of 40% at their Gibraltar mine in British Columbia, so it's up 3.5% today. That should extend the LOM of that mine out to 23 years.

Seems rather muted given that copper is at an all time high, but obviously commodity producers are not considered "sexy" in this twisted market.

Anyway, I pocketed a 0.25 credit per contract by rolling May'22 strike 2 calls out to August strike 3 calls. I also still have 12xMay strike 2.5 calls at an average cost basis of 0.08 currently that I'll be looking to roll or liquidate in the next couple weeks. Hopefully they manage to pop into the money by then.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Well the meme stocks struggled a bit on the good GME news but I still think this is just the end of the small correction. I tried to buy a wide AMC call spread for 70 cents but was not filled. Another order for 2 more Aug BBBY Calls at $34 did not fill. Will try again Monday.

But the gold and silver miners are looking real good. Very strong day considering the paper prices were hit today. Both the GDX and SGDM ETF's look to have closed at a new daily high and back to 2020 for the last time at these levels.

1648856059561.png