• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Oregon fires largely result of arson

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
This from Conservative Treehouse: https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-27-people-killed-dozens-missing/#more-199464

Arson Arrests Being Made Across the West Coast – Multiple Fires Identified as Arson – 27 People Killed, Dozens Missing….
Posted on September 12, 2020 by sundance
In a rather disconcerting sequence of events many of the west coast forest fires are now being attributed to intentional arson. One of the key aspects to the unnatural outbreak of fires is the proximity to homes and well established neighborhoods in California, Washington State and Oregon.

A twitter account by Katie Daviscourt has been tracking some of the fires and a recent series of events from the area(s) [SEE HERE]. The ongoing thread is updated with several points of evidence where people have been caught, captured or filmed in the act of lighting fires. There is some speculation, and some evidence, that some of these fires may have been ignited by Antifa activists as a method of further creating crisis in the region.
The FBI is saying there is no evidence Antifa or Joe Biden’s far-left base of support are behind the fires. However, given the internal dynamic within the FBI; and accepting the FBI carries a political agenda; and considering the facts on the ground do not support the denials; the downplaying of motive by the FBI is not very reassuring.
A statement by federal law enforcement to Law Enforcement Today is troubling and points to several ongoing investigations into these fires:

LawEnforcementToday – […] A federal law enforcement source shared with Law Enforcement Today that the feds are looking into whether some of the cases are linked together… and warn there could be more “attacks”.
“We are reacting to a coordinated series of attempts to start fires anywhere and everywhere in Oregon. Public and Private lands, incorporated and unincorporated areas.
By all indications so far in the preliminary stages of these investigations there is a coordinated effort on the part of these individuals to start fires in areas that are the least protected and most vulnerable then slowing working their way into more populated areas and neighborhoods.
Please take this information as an advisory for you own account and welfare and please act in good faith with due diligence to plan accordingly for your own safety and the well being of your community.” (read more)​

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Don't forget, the FBI says it wasn't antifart so it must be Qanon by default

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Antifa and BLM are evil groups with wicked intentions, so it’s very easy to believe they are behind this series of late summer fires, all up and down the West Coast, where a lot of their inner city mayhem has been perpetrated. And these all seem to have sprung up simultaneously, so what do we make of that?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Antifa and BLM are evil groups with wicked intentions, so it’s very easy to believe they are behind this series of late summer fires, all up and down the West Coast, where a lot of their inner city mayhem has been perpetrated. And these all seem to have sprung up simultaneously, so what do we make of that?
It seems to be a very large and coordinated effort given the timing and the vast area so yeah, I think it's the communists empowered by those supporting antifucks and blm who are responsible for setting all these fires then pointing to Trump as being at fault. Disruption and chaos are their goals

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It seems to be a very large and coordinated effort given the timing and the vast area so yeah, I think it's the communists empowered by those supporting antifucks and blm who are responsible for setting all these fires then pointing to Trump as being at fault. Disruption and chaos are their goals
And they get to tell us that it’s global warming related, so it’s like a triple win for them. It causes death and destruction, they can blame DJT and they can also tell us that fossil fuels are bad for the environment.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
the West and South West, to Texas, that I could 'track', have been intentionally set on fire for over a decade or more

This 'starting fires' in the forest, it isn't new

but, once the forest has burned, there'll be nothing left to burn except for the protesters who've been incarcerated...

oh, wait

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
We had a dry summer - and most summers in the West are dry, anyway. Fires in Montana and Idaho were less, not more, than normally happens.

Then...these fires didn't break out until Trump brought in Federal forces to stop the repeated arson attempts on Federal buildings in Portland. Then...JUST LIKE THAT...Oregon, spreading to California.

Gee. Zhus. Keeryst. HOW stupid do you have to BE, to even believe, much less parrot, the Leftist propaganda?

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Almost every fire that has been started out west (except for the LNU/SNU and a couple more down south in CA) have been started within throwing distance from a Road.

The 242 fire was started in a campground but not in a fire ring. (242 just north of Klamath Falls)

We know these are arson! Fires don't just start on a clear hot day in the middle of nowhere on a desolate road!

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'd advise caution in jumping to conclusions about "almost every fire" being arson, at least for Oregon. If you read the local news reports you get a totally different picture from what the national reports leave you thinking, using out-of-context quotes and selectively edited video. I can give 2 examples of fires started near roads that weren't arson. About 3 weeks ago a fire started near the Bend, OR city edge off of a gravel road. The cause was determined to be a hot RV exhaust that ignited dried grass. It didn't get past the local news because it was extinguished at 50 acres and nobody was killed. A few years ago there was a grass fire on the edge of I-5 inside the Salem, OR city limits, caused by sparks flying out of the wheel area of a passing vehicle.

With the one Oregon arson arrest, the national news leads you to think that the southern Oregon Almeda fire was started by the arsonist. The local news says that the Almeda fire was already going strong and heading for the arsonist's area when he did his deed. His fire and the Almeda fire later merged. Some news stories leave you thinking this guy started the Almeda fire. He may or may not have made it bigger, but he didn't start it.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Unfortunately the stimulus checks enabled them to keep their shanties so they have even more free time than usual. Now they could watch judge judy all morning and not have to hustle/con for 1.5 hours every day to make ends meet and now they got plenty of time to stew about how little resources they have and to commit revenge on those who are forcibly financing their laidback lifestyles.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Planned Attack.

1600036557476.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
ARSON! West Coast Fires Not Global Warming, 3220

Still reporting

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'd advise caution in jumping to conclusions about "almost every fire" being arson, at least for Oregon.
Correct, we should not jump to conclusions. However, the Almeda fire was "set". It could have been the punk that they arrested hours later setting the other fire that merged with the almeda fire or it could have been another punk.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Unfortunately the stimulus checks enabled them to keep their shanties so they have even more free time than usual. Now they could watch judge judy all morning and not have to hustle/con for 1.5 hours every day to make ends meet and now they got plenty of time to stew about how little resources they have and to commit revenge on those who are forcibly financing their laidback lifestyles.
^^^This^^^
The only word I would change is the first one: From 'Unfortunately' to 'Predictably', but only because I'm such a cynic.

But you win the interwebs today- err yesterday- and today. Thanks.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
the West and South West, to Texas, that I could 'track', have been intentionally set on fire for over a decade or more

This 'starting fires' in the forest, it isn't new

but, once the forest has burned, there'll be nothing left to burn except for the protesters who've been incarcerated...

oh, wait
One would think that with all the fires in California the last few years there would be no need for controlled Back-Fires to slow or stop a spread, but yet here they are.
And this year seems worse than any of the past.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
One would think that with all the fires in California the last few years there would be no need for controlled Back-Fires to slow or stop a spread, but yet here they are.
Sexual deviates love fire. Pyromania and sexual crime tend to go hand-in-hand.

I don't think it's any mystery why right from the first day in Minnehaha, the Antifaggots were playing with matches.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
However, the Almeda fire was "set". It could have been the punk that they arrested hours later setting the other fire that merged with the almeda fire or it could have been another punk.
There is a consensus in the media reports that it was human-caused because there was no lightning or power line near its origin. Fires are started by accident, too (recent causes I remember are fireworks, vehicle exhaust, and reckless burning). I hope the cause of this one can be positively determined one way or the other. Absent of that, it contributes to all of the politically based bickering.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There is a consensus in the fire community that these are Man made fires. I don't care what the media says or does, but we know these fires are being set to overwhelm the "system" and it is doing a dam good job of it.
Many of the fires set in Portland/Seattle were also set using Fireworks/reckless burning.

Go back and read all of my posts and you will not once see that I blamed a political party one way or the other. I just said that they are being set, they are caused by "man" not nature.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

o.k.,
Logic would dictate:
Overpopulation is a Myth

there are lots of other ideologies out there that are absolute Failures but no one ever mentions them outside this place

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sexual deviates love fire. Pyromania and sexual crime tend to go hand-in-hand.

I don't think it's any mystery why right from the first day in Minnehaha, the Antifaggots were playing with matches.
i've 'examined' this as a psychosis, just musing, but, i've not gotten beyond the point of I've got to get an erection at some point, but would that be before, during or after the crime?

after would make no sense, you could be a liar just to get into the other parties pants (but it would work as a reward sorta thing)
during would make no sense, what if i have to run to get away, that thing would just get in the way, (maybe i fall and it would 'break', ouch)
before could work, but, how long before would be a sufficient time? too early and the adrenaline would be worn off...

oh the questions...

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Go back and read all of my posts and you will not once see that I blamed a political party one way or the other
Nothing personal intended.
Generally, right-leaners want the fires to be arson, and left-leaners want global warming to be the cause.
Similarly, left-leaners want covid to be a big disaster, and right-leaners want it to be less serious.
When there's a high-profile murder, different sides hope that the murderer is of some certain race.

On one hand I'd like to see no conclusions until an unbiased investigation determines the truth. On the other hand, unbiased investigations are darn close to impossible any more. The result will likely favor whoever has the most political power. I think the Almeda fire covered both heavy left and heavy right areas, making it a toss up politically. If investigated by the state government, the cause will be global warming with all of the peaceful protesters being innocent victims.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The unbiased investigation will happen, now if the state chooses to release that info will be a whole different story. As a FF/Medic who spent a lot of time on the 242 fire, I can tell you that we know they are man made. Don't care what the media says or does, nor do I care what the people in NYC think. I've seen to many lives disrupted/destroyed by "man made" fires. There have always been fire bugs and there always will. I would like to see the penalty for starting a fire that kills one human carry the death penalty, but that just me.

Trump REALLY NEEDS to have GEORGE SOROS arrested and charged with planning, supporting, and coordinating these fires !!

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Generally, right-leaners want the fires to be arson, and left-leaners want global warming to be the cause.
to put any 'faith' in one or the other would require evidence to be available

imho, there's enough physical evidence to make the call at this point in time, standing on the fence at this time comes with it's own potential perils, choose wisely Friend!

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Probably 80% fake news with a little truth mixed in.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Imagine seeing someone light a fire near your home:

we know these fires are being set to overwhelm the "system"
You want to catch the perp, but you also want to save your home, so you choose to fight the fire.

The perp gets away and does it again and again.

Eventually the perp gets caught, spends a couple hours in jail and then is released with no bail and the DA drops the charges.

That is the reality.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1600112792017.png

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
i've 'examined' this as a psychosis, just musing, but, i've not gotten beyond the point of I've got to get an erection at some point, but would that be before, during or after the crime?

after would make no sense, you could be a liar just to get into the other parties pants (but it would work as a reward sorta thing)
during would make no sense, what if i have to run to get away, that thing would just get in the way, (maybe i fall and it would 'break', ouch)
before could work, but, how long before would be a sufficient time? too early and the adrenaline would be worn off...

oh the questions...
Not saying they're immediately tied - that a pyro smacks off, or that a pervert lights fires in the act.

Just that the two twisted interests - pedophilia, sadism, homosexuality...and an excitement over fire...tend to be found in many of the same sickos.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yep, There are usually more than one knot in a twisted mind.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just that the two twisted interests - pedophilia, sadism, homosexuality...and an excitement over fire...tend to be found in many of the same sickos.
As long as they're not extremists, right?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Back when I was working, early 2,000’s, I knew a guy who happened to be homosexual. Worked for one of my customers. Nice enough guy, I liked him and we got along pretty good. Same period of time, there were a lot of fires being set in the vicinity. A guy was going around and torching these old, classic barns. Whoever it was happened to be a serial arsonist. It turned out to be this guy I knew. The employee of my customer. I honestly don’t know that his sexual orientation had anything at all to do with his predisposition to burn things down. I’m sure not all gay people are arsonists. It’s just interesting that some of you fellas bring this up and I happen to know of this guy.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
once upon a time, there used to be facilities for these people but it probably became too difficult for the CIA or George to keep 'checking them in / out', eventually someone would notice

the solution was just to cut them all loose and declare it a 'savings' to the American Public

Reagan did that here a long time ago...

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
once upon a time, there used to be facilities for these people but it probably became too difficult for the CIA or George to keep 'checking them in / out', eventually someone would notice

the solution was just to cut them all loose and declare it a 'savings' to the American Public

Reagan did that here a long time ago...
Kennedy cut them loose from "Federal Hospitals" and cut the funding to state mental institutions. He thought the States had a better grasp of how to treat the Mentally Ill. He was wrong, OR the states didn't care since there was less funding coming from the FED. Level.
He killed Federal Work Farm Programs too. Buy from the Mega Food Cos. like the military does.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++