• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Our new AG?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
"A native of the Chicago area, Garland attended Harvard University for his undergraduate and legal education. After serving as a law clerk to Judge Henry J. Friendly of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and Justice William J. Brennan Jr. of the Supreme Court of the United States, he practiced corporate litigation at Arnold & Porter and worked as a federal prosecutor in the United States Department of Justice, where he played a leading role in the investigation and prosecution of the Oklahoma City bombers."

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
"A native of the Chicago area, Garland attended Harvard University for his undergraduate and legal education. After serving as a law clerk to Judge Henry J. Friendly of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and Justice William J. Brennan Jr. of the Supreme Court of the United States, he practiced corporate litigation at Arnold & Porter and worked as a federal prosecutor in the United States Department of Justice, where he played a leading role in the investigation and prosecution of the Oklahoma City bombers."

"PLAYED" is the correct term. As John Doe #2 was completely forgotten about ( I say hidden) as the description given by many indicated a M.E. appearance. They got their white guys (2) and that was good enough for the story the FEDS wanted to tell.

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
He knows exactly how he is going to handle issues, these are all bullshit replies because he cannot tell the truth in testimony.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Q: Who coined the term "New Deal"?
A: Samuel Irving Rosenman
Who was Samuel Rosenman? The grandfather of Merrick Garland

Now here is an incident that should be eye opening:

Holocaust

"On October 6, 1943, three days before Yom Kippur, Hillel Kook (aka Peter Bergson) organized a march to Washington DC (the famous Rabbis March) by a delegation of some 400 rabbis, most if not all Orthodox and some recent immigrants, to make a public appeal to the United States government to do more to try to rescue the abandoned Jews of Europe. It was the only such protest in Washington during the Holocaust. The rabbis were received at steps of the Capitol by the Senate majority and minority leaders, and the Speaker of the House. After prayers for the war effort at the Lincoln Memorial the rabbis went to the White House to plead with President Roosevelt and were told that the President is busy all day and Vice President Henry Wallace met them instead."

"It was later learned that Roosevelt had several free hours that afternoon, but was advised by both Stephen Wise (head of the World Jewish Congress) and Samuel Rosenman (the President's advisor, speech writer and head of the American Jewish Committee) that the protesting rabbis "were not representative" of American Jewry and not the kind of Jews he should meet. Wise also accused the rabbis of "offending the dignity of the Jewish people."

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
He knows exactly how he is going to handle issues, these are all bullshit replies because he cannot tell the truth in testimony.
Actually, I don't think so. He knows who, or what faction, he'll have to take orders from; but he has no idea what those orders will be. That's why IMHO he's not willing to commit - he doesn't know which oligarch or potentate will be pulling his boss's strings, or even which of these clowns will be his boss when the orders come.

As a neo-Marxist FRONT, he has to remain flexible and preserve Plausible Deniability.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Now that SCOTUS has demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that the US justice system has been effectively destroyed the time seems to be ripe for the military intervention we've been told will happen.

We'll see if it does. If it doesn't then we'll know the US has moved into being a banana republic and will think accordingly. At that point who cares who's doing what in government....it's a farce and folly

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Now that SCOTUS has demonstrated beyond a shadow of a doubt that the US justice system has been effectively destroyed the time seems to be ripe for the military intervention we've been told will happen.

We'll see if it does. If it doesn't then we'll know the US has moved into being a banana republic and will think accordingly. At that point who cares who's doing what in government....it's a farce and folly
Military leadership is now compromised as well.

We're really a banana republic in more ways than one.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Military leadership is now compromised as well.
Let's hope not....that's the last card left for us to play....after the past 4+ years there's nothing else left

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
State Secession is the last card.

The State Militia (NG) would be the core of the force arm of such a movement - but only to back civilized, legal procedings to exit the Union and fortify state borders. Citizen irregulars would have to aid - whether they will or not, will in the end be a measure of whether the Secession is supported in that state by citizens.

I don't look for the Army, or the GOP, or a New Party, or some new political strongman...to save us. Saving ourselves is what we must do - and must resign ourselves to.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
State Secession is the last card.

The State Militia (NG) would be the core of the force arm of such a movement - but only to back civilized, legal procedings to exit the Union and fortify state borders. Citizen irregulars would have to aid - whether they will or not, will in the end be a measure of whether the Secession is supported in that state by citizens.

I don't look for the Army, or the GOP, or a New Party, or some new political strongman...to save us. Saving ourselves is what we must do - and must resign ourselves to.
If I'm going to be expected to depend on state governments to fix what's broken in America I'll need more bourbon
The anti-white hate is getting ridiculous. Whites are targeted for destruction. Veterans and cops are fueling white supremacy they say:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-officers-fueling-white-supremacism-america/
Right out of the Bolshevik playbook!

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Typical suspect fueling the lies, now we have an anti-white jew as the top cop.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
If I'm going to be expected to depend on state governments to fix what's broken in America I'll need more bourbon
State government, like any, is just a form; a structure.

What matters is the people who are in it; and whether they can be dislodged by choice of the citizens.

FedGov is no longer so. Many states, such as mAss, Jaw Jaw; Ill Annoy, Gnu Yuck...are fiefdoms and tyrannies, apparently with the acceptance of the subjects. Many more, such as Florida, Missouri, maybe Texas, maybe still Montana, are where rational people are in a majority and can shape state government as they like.

Government is an essential part of civilization. The idyllic state of "Voluntaryism" only exists in Stefan Molyneaux' mind - and is as likely to work as the dreams of Marx and Lenin.

You can have State Secession, or you can have the kind of civil war the French and Yugoslavians had. With, almost-certainly, a bad outcome - a Napoleon or worse, emerging from the chaos.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Right out of the Bolshevik playbook!

This seems like a declaration of war against the American people. All white people are now deplorable AND Domestic terrorists.

America's dead! The traditional American way of life has been forever lost and the Bolshevik beat goes on in DC with no end in sight! I owe nothing to Biden and his crew. I reject them all at the highest levels! I want of them what they seem so hellbent on seeing from us....extinction!

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The anti-white hate is getting ridiculous. Whites are targeted for destruction. Veterans and cops are fueling white supremacy they say:
I'm still waiting to meet one. Where are they?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Would it be considered a certain degree of privilege for some groups to be able to use nightfall as grounds for an attack or assault?
I would consider it an honor and a privilege to lead an attack or assault during nightfall.

Grounds? All Enemies!