• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Overseas Contracting - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Truth About Overseas Contracting - the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Fall off the Map

Published on Oct 31, 2018
The truth about overseas contracting? Most of us are in it for the money, though travel, adventure, and serving something bigger than ourselves are important as well. I mean, where else can you get paid to travel and fly in a helicopter to work? In this video we discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of working as an overseas contractor. We talk about the boredom, the bad food, the racism and prejudice, and of course missing family and the dangers.

Listen to the perspective of three experienced overseas contractors working. Is this life for you? The money is great but it's not an easy lifestyle. If you'd like to learn more please subscribe and check out my other videos detailing how to get a job overseas and about life in places like Antarctica, Afghanistan, the Marshall Islands and more.

I have worked many projects at refineries all over the world for months at a time. Living out of a suitcase sucks. Living in temporary housing sucks. Living in 4* or better hotels is nice. Long work hours sucks. Money is nice. Isolation from family and friends sucks. That about sums it up.