• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Paladin Press Is Closing

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Peder Lund, Publisher of Paladin Press in Boulder has died. At the end of the year, Paladin Press will be going out of business. There will be no more books or videos sold after November 29, 2017. We are incredibly grateful to all of our amazing customers and authors for their continued loyalty and support over the decades.

http://paladin-pressblog.com/2017/09/28/paladin-press-is-closing/

And another step in the level of information constraint is taken. If you want any of those forbidden books you better get on the stick and order them.

BF

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Peder Lund, Publisher of Paladin Press in Boulder has died. At the end of the year, Paladin Press will be going out of business. There will be no more books or videos sold after November 29, 2017. We are incredibly grateful to all of our amazing customers and authors for their continued loyalty and support over the decades.

And another step in the level of information constraint is taken. If you want any of those forbidden books you better get on the stick and order them.

BF
Prices are way too rich for my blood

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Begs the question, Why is no one taking over? If there is money to be made, some one should be there?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Begs the question, Why is no one taking over? If there is money to be made, some one should be there?
There is MUCH more money to be made by preventing the dissemination of certain information.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
From what I've read, none of the heirs are interested, and nobody is stepping forward to continue it at this time. The publisher, Lund, died in June, this year.

BF

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If there is a need, a Capitalist will come forward, I am sure.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Paladin published mostly Libertarian authors like Boston Tea Party, Claire Wolfe, etc. The freedom movement was big 10-15 years ago, but has since waned.

The commies waited us out you might say, and won. Don't think for a minute that Trump is for personal Freedom. How many people here have a copy of Claire's 101 ways..... in their reading collection?

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Paladin published mostly Libertarian authors like Boston Tea Party, Claire Wolfe, etc. The freedom movement was big 10-15 years ago, but has since waned.

The commies waited us out you might say, and won. Don't think for a minute that Trump is for personal Freedom. How many people here have a copy of Claire's 101 ways..... in their reading collection?
The commies haven't won anything sir. They have no idea what they're up against! Trump is a lot of things, communist isn't one of them!

That’s too bad. Paladin Press has been around as long as I remember. According to Wikipedia the business opened in 1970. Before the internet it was pretty much the only place to get information that was outside of cultural norms. If there were other options they were difficult or impossible to find. Back then I’m sure I found Paladin Press through ads in Soldier of Fortune magazine.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The commies haven't won anything sir. They have no idea what they're up against! Trump is a lot of things, communist isn't one of them!
Oh? And what are the trumpettes doing about our eroding Freedoms. Trump is a authoritarian, and as close to a dictator that I ever want to see. More police power, more military, more war, is all I hear from Trump.

You really think he gives a squat about us, or our rights? If he did he sure wouldn't have a WH full of Generals, and a AG that won't prosecute any criminals, and who has been asked two times now by congress to appoint a Special Proc. to investigate the DNC. I guess we will just have to settle for putting the pot smokers in jail instead. Also, who made a deal with Schumer and Pelosi on DACA?

The commies have side stepped slightly at best. Do we still have Obama Care? Where's that wall? Is Hillary or the pedophiles in jail yet? Seith Rich's killer in jail yet? "I thought it was Lock Her Up!" What about 9-11? Where are all those files that were on Wiener's laptop? Why won't he talk with Assuange? I could go on and on.

But I still like ya, and respect your sticking with the BS, even if I think you have blinders on.

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
That’s too bad. Paladin Press has been around as long as I remember. According to Wikipedia the business opened in 1970. Before the internet it was pretty much the only place to get information that was outside of cultural norms. If there were other options they were difficult or impossible to find. Back then I’m sure I found Paladin Press through ads in Soldier of Fortune magazine.
Yeah, we had BBS's and FidoNet back then, and that's how we communicated. Been fighting this fight for a very long time.

Surface

Seeker
Seeker
That's too bad, if nothing else... I recommend getting "Get Even" books, great fun to read and fantasize... now probably destined as a collector item.

Gave me the idea to get some fake joke stationary years ago, I sent a very official looking letter from government health officials marked all urgent about my dad's recent AIDS test results inside, then I bet my dad 10 bucks that his wife opens mail addressed to him.... I won ten bucks, and step-mother went even crazier than usual, ...a win-win! Lol.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

BF
http://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2017/06/15/peder-lund-rip/

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

I now the updated 179 ways...in my collection, in other books you would recommend?