• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Palladium

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
Hello Friends,

Palladium has been on a great run since 2016 so I wanted to post a P & F chart for people investing in the PM and or
the stocks. The scale is $15/square, 3 square reversal. That scale works very well as the formations are clearly defined
and the trend channels work within this scale.

Should see Palladium stretch across the ascending trend channel as it digests January's explosive Double Top buy signal ($1215)
that followed an Ascending Triple Top formation buy signal.

Attachments

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
Palladium is cutting into the current bullish resistance line at the 1500 as it continues to power higher on the latest buy signal at 1410 on a #1 Double Top formation.
Pall 15x3.png

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
thx for the charting.....i am a fundamentals guy.........need to see the upper side of the chart IE where that top assending line is price wise :)

Last edited:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
thx for the charting.....i am a fundamentals guy.........need to see the upper side of the chart IE where that top assending line is price wise :)
Looks like somewhere near 2k. About what it would take to pry my hands loose from my shiny 2017 Palladium Eagle :)

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
Hey guys,
I whipped this up to get an estimate. Should be in the neighborhood of 1725+ as my lines are a bit large but, that's the best I could
come up with.
pall 1725.png

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
Another update after a #1 Double Top formation buy signal at 1545. The chart did pull-back today to 1530 and I will wait for the next pattern now forming to complete and update again.

Still moving up...

P1a.png

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Another update after a #1 Double Top formation buy signal at 1545. The chart did pull-back today to 1530 and I will wait for the next pattern now forming to complete and update again.

Still moving up...

View attachment 126790
Thank you....looks like to me even a pull back to the 1240 range would still be in the up trend channel?