• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Papa John's founder claims he was framed

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Former Papa John's CEO John Schnatter on the conspiracy to oust him from the company, PR firm allegedly 'framed' him, the inclusion of notable figures and more - via Newsmax TV's 'American Agenda'

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
He WAS framed. The narrative never fit the person!

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Catch me up to speed. Framed for what? This is how our corrupt world works so I just assume that someone that actually goes down just tried to stand up for themselves. Those with the sweet gigs took the money.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Catch me up to speed. Framed for what? This is how our corrupt world works so I just assume that someone that actually goes down just tried to stand up for themselves. Those with the sweet gigs took the money.
watch the video and he 'splains it to you...

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
He sealed his fate a long time ago...https://www.huffpost.com/entry/papa-johns-obamacare-john-schnatter_n_2104202 Papa John’s CEO John Schnatter said he plans on passing the costs of health care reform to his business onto his workers. Schnatter said he will likely reduce workers’ hours, as a result of President Obama’s reelection, the Naples Daily News reports. Schnatter made headlines over the summer when he told shareholders that the cost of a Papa John’s pizza will increase by between 11 and 14 cents due to Obamacare. Of course if you reaaly value your health, you don't eat pizza...

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
He sealed his fate a long time ago...https://www.huffpost.com/entry/papa-johns-obamacare-john-schnatter_n_2104202 Papa John’s CEO John Schnatter said he plans on passing the costs of health care reform to his business onto his workers. Schnatter said he will likely reduce workers’ hours, as a result of President Obama’s reelection, the Naples Daily News reports. Schnatter made headlines over the summer when he told shareholders that the cost of a Papa John’s pizza will increase by between 11 and 14 cents due to Obamacare. Of course if you reaaly value your health, you don't eat pizza...
Your goofy. You let tv and msm tell you what you think. You 65 single watching Oprah?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
guilty as charged -- he wasn't down with the communist coup that we all recognize now -- he was one of the early casualties

jason stein got him -- what will stein do now that papa john has exposed him?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Your goofy. You let tv and msm tell you what you think. You 65 single watching Oprah?
You twit, I told why he has a target on his back, I'd didn't put it there, I don't really care one way or the other about the putz. Oprah is nice enough but I don;t watch TV anymore, rots your brains...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score