• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Pay Me What You Owe Me: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Reintroduces Reparations Bill

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Pay Me What You Owe Me: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Reintroduces Reparations Bill

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pay-owe-rep-sheila-jackson-220000656.html

“Is the stimmy a form of reparations?” my 1-year-old daughter asked me the other day.
I looked at her puzzled, and then asked where she’d heard such big words. She replied that her daycare is near:

I kid. My daughter doesn’t go to daycare with COVID-19 running unchecked in these MAGA streets. I live near Washington, D.C., and they have been running around with buttnaked faces since they arrived. It’s really rather disgusting, but I digress and don’t eat takeout anymore.

Anyway, Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee is a real one, and she is going to get us some money or she is going to die trying, but either way, she’s reintroduced “legislation that would create a team to explore reparations options for Black Americans” as none other than Joe “I owe y’all one for that whole crime bill thing” Biden and HBCU graduate Kamala Harris are poised to take office.
From Black Enterprise:
Jackson’s H.R.40 bill will allow and fund a formal commission to study and develop reparation proposals for the African American Act. While the bill has received support from House Democrats, many Republicans including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) have shown strong opposition to the legislation.​
“In short, the commission aims to study the impact of slavery and continuing discrimination against African-Americans, resulting directly and indirectly from slavery to segregation to the desegregation process and the present day,” Jackson Lee said in a statement regarding the legislation, according to the Washington Informer.

“The impact of slavery and its vestiges continues to affect African Americans and indeed all Americans in communities throughout our nation,” Jackson Lee added. “This legislation is intended to examine the institution of slavery in the colonies and the United States from 1619 to the present, and further recommend appropriate remedies. Since the initial introduction of this legislation, its proponents have made substantial progress in elevating the discussion of reparations and reparatory justice at the national level and joining the mainstream international debate on the issues.”

Look at this queen, steady at work. While the shortsighted are on the upcoming stimmies promised to us by the new president who got there with the support of Black women (#neverforget), Jackson-Lee is looking for the long play.

I don’t have any proof of this but something tells me that Jackson-Lee might be a part of LLC Twitter, and I’m OK with that.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, I'll hand over your reparations, in the form of lead

Last edited:

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
“The impact of slavery and its vestiges continues to affect African Americans and indeed all Americans in communities throughout our nation,”
i read Sedition, I read Dis-honor, I read Dis-respect

I read a communist when i read anything about this pos who claims to be a leader...let's investigate her ballots?

oh wait...Ca doesn't exist in any of this, I'm sorry

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Well, the saving grace is rich and middle class blacks will be paying too...while us poor whites wont.

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This psychopathic Congress woman has the audacity to wear prominently a large ring depicting a particular type of pedophile. These people are scum.
Internet_20210110_091045_3.jpeg.jpg

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Well, the saving grace is rich and middle class will be paying too...while us poor whites wont.
Typically around here we use /sarc\ around here for such "witty" statements.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
At what point do we just give them the money...let them waste it and return to their current lot in life driven by lifestyle choices? Then we can move on

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Wait a minute youse guys, ya got it all wrong.
This is the perfect time for black peoples reparations.
The stupid damned government is throwing 600 dollar bills outta helicopters so what a few more added in gonna matter?
I'm tellin you it's the perfect time to settle this shit once and for all.
Get everybody paid off with funnymoney then reset to a world currency. Trust the plan.

JMSO,
BF

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
They will get a bunch of money and never work again while whites continue to work and fund their lifestyle. Every year we have to thank congress for not taxing us 100%
Of course if this is for african Americans I guess that means I can now identify as African American. The main stream narrative is we all came out of Africa right? Makes everyone African American.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reparations have and are currently paid out to the American Indian.

It has created a boiling pot of misery.

Not reparations, but in the same form, welfare in its many manifestations has created yet another boiling pot of misery.

We treat these factions as children and they take on the personality. If you are a true, intense racist you should be delighted with this.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
boiling pot of misery
Have you ever visited the Pine Ridge Reservation? One of my old girlfriend's family moved to washington state from there. I went back with her one year to visit her relatives.
I've also visited my wife's relatives in the outback in Vietnam.
Pretty similar living conditions, as in housing, roads, access to food and clothing, ect.
In 'nam they get nothing from their government.
At Pine Ridge they be waitin for the check to come in so they could buy some booze. Apologies to us because they had nothing to offer us to drink. In 'nam, even at the poorest relative they offered up fruit juice, canned pop or a beer.
Hardly any cars in 'nam, but they were parked (very often forever) or abandoned everywhere in Pine Ridge.
All relatives we visited in 'nam seemed happy ('course I didn't really know, I couldn't speak Vietnamese). At Pine Ridge, however, I heard lots of complaints about no money and no jobs and how lucky she was to have moved out.

some observations...
BF

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
People who were never slaves want money from people who never owned slaves.
Nonsense.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Typically around here we use /sarc\ around here for such "witty" statements.
Of course if I hadn't omitted a word...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
if i father a kid with a black woman, would the kid get full pay or half pay?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
At what point do we just give them the money...let them waste it and return to their current lot in life driven by lifestyle choices? Then we can move on
I think we're at that point.

Obviously, this will destroy the dollar, destroy societal cohesion, and destroy the recipients...but when you're outnumbered by imbeciles, why fight it? We can't stop them and we can't reason with them; and at this point, it's "only money." More accurately, only fiat, a collapsing currency. Let them play in big piles of printed-up dollars.

One of the most destructive things that can happen to low-income or unsophisticated people, is a big pile of Free Money. The suicide rate for Lotto winners is OFF THE SCALE. Since cinema actors found a way to leverage huge amounts from studios...that is, since the 1950s...the personal destruction that follows early success, is just shocking.

Take Whitney Houston. From a difficult social background (mixed-race) she hit it big. She got phuk-ewe money 10x, and got it fast.

What did she do? Slip into drugs and drink, and die in a hotel bathtub, suicide. Money didn't make her happy. Money took away the impetus to find what could make her happy.

Thousands of other examples.

So, they'll get the money, and blow the money, and the price of Lexuses and crack will be off the scale...and in a few years it will all be in other people's hands and they'll be rioting for moar, and the dollar will be in free fall and we'll see the results of hyperinflation in stores and the financial world.

I no longer care. Only a crash can get us past this. Frankly, I'm more concerned about Joe Xi's controllers' Gun Grab than I am about this.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Kameltoe's ancestors were slave owners. So should she pay then file a reparations claim?
What a farce.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
yang had it right -- grand per month to every adult

no discrimination, no corruption, no games

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
because of her, how many more 'regular people' (idiots) will continue to view all black people as pieces of shite?

she gives blacks a bad name, she makes humanity look stupid

the damage people like her do to society is immeasurable

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
When money is given away for free...it becomes worth exactly that.
^^^BINGO^^^

This is why FRNs have become nearly worthless since 1913 when the Fed was created. The dollar is now down to a single penny of its 1913 worth as of 2021
The fall of the dollar.jpg

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
because of her, how many more 'regular people' (idiots) will continue to view all black people as pieces of shite?

she gives blacks a bad name, she makes humanity look stupid

the damage people like her do to society is unmeasurable
It's the mask coming off.

This is what so many of them, probably a majority, are like.

And Americans schooled in American traditions, cannot live in their midst.

Better we know now.

Y'know...we ALMOST achieved a fully color-blind society. Then the lowest strata of mine-ore-itties, were seduced by Marxist agitators...into Identity Politics and racial separatism. Violence, and demands placed on the public treasury for subsidies...by morons...that gets whites thinking about Identity Politics, too, even if they're not allowed to practice them.

This is the nation being torn asunder. In the past it would be a tragedy. Given what the Political Elites are doing, maybe it's for the best.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's the mask coming off.

This is what so many of them, probably a majority, are like.

And Americans schooled in American traditions, cannot live in their midst.

Better we know now.

Y'know...we ALMOST achieved a fully color-blind society. Then the lowest strata of mine-ore-itties, were seduced by Marxist agitators...into Identity Politics and racial separatism. Violence, and demands placed on the public treasury for subsidies...by morons...that gets whites thinking about Identity Politics, too, even if they're not allowed to practice them.

This is the nation being torn asunder. In the past it would be a tragedy. Given what the Political Elites are doing, maybe it's for the best.
It all changed in 1963 when Johnston gained power in a coup which was made possible by the assassination of the current sitting president at the time.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
It all changed in 1963 when Johnston gained power in a coup which was made possible by the assassination of the current sitting president at the time.
EO 1110 will agree with you on this one, I bet. ;)
Johnson without a T

cameo

Silver Miner
People who were never slaves want money from people who never owned slaves.
Nonsense.
What else can one expect from people who, at BEST, have an average I.Q. of only 70% ??? It`s high time America stopped catering to these parasites because they`ll try bleeding us dry with this bullshit ........

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
What else can one expect from people who, at BEST, have an average I.Q. of only 70% ??? It`s high time America stopped catering to these parasites because they`ll try bleeding us dry with this bullshit ........
They control the government.

Or, more accurately, those who are using them as fronts, puppets and pawns, control the government.

This is Rome falling.

There is a quote...I'm going by memory (Gurgle is now useless) but it goes something like...

"There is a lot of ruin in a society; but meantime, it is still possible to live well."

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Most of the reparations will be spent on hookers and blow, maybe shiny cars if the checks are large enough. Two objectives: Self-esteem and instant gratification.
Paying this out will not make Blacks like Whites better and it will not make Whites like Blacks better, so you can't say it's for race-relations.
As a matter of fact, it will make Blacks hate Whites more, especially when the money is spent, because it will make them feel even more inferior.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Well, there still remains the debate about how IQ tests might be "culturally biased"... Might try comparing the Vibrants' IQ results with those from "white trash trailer parks" to not compare apples with oranges.

cameo

Silver Miner
Most of the reparations will be spent on hookers and blow, maybe shiny cars if the checks are large enough. Two objectives: Self-esteem and instant gratification.
Paying this out will not make Blacks like Whites better and it will not make Whites like Blacks better, so you can't say it's for race-relations.
As a matter of fact, it will make Blacks hate Whites more, especially when the money is spent, because it will make them feel even more inferior.
One fact of life many people are totally UNAWARE of is that the hatred between BLACK and WHITE will NEVER END !!! It`ll keep increasing to the point the Blacks destroy America ........ UNLESS something drastic is done !! ........ BELIEVE IT !!

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
One fact of life many people are totally UNAWARE of is that the hatred between BLACK and WHITE will NEVER END !!! It`ll keep increasing to the point the Blacks destroy America ........ UNLESS something drastic is done !! ........ BELIEVE IT !!
Unfortunately that's a blanket statement. There are many exceptions.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
"what I owe" is irrelevant. Here is what you can expect:

Untitled-1-5fdcc1a668e39-png__700.jpg

cameo

Silver Miner
Well, there still remains the debate about how IQ tests might be "culturally biased"... Might try comparing the Vibrants' IQ results with those from "white trash trailer parks" to not compare apples with oranges.
LOL …….. seeing as the I.Q. tests that are most "revealing" are composed of pictures/diagrams only, I`d like this Lee bitch explain in just what way they`d be "culturally biased" ......... it`s a childish and stupid attempt at a cop-out by Blacks . You also have to keep in mind that people with low I.Q`s believe that everyone else is stupid, simply because they don`t have the mental wherewithall to KNOW any better .........

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
LOL …….. seeing as the I.Q. tests that are most "revealing" are composed of pictures/diagrams only, I`d like this Lee bitch explain in just what way they`d be "culturally biased" ......... it`s a childish and stupid attempt at a cop-out by Blacks . You also have to keep in mind that people with low I.Q`s believe that everyone else is stupid, simply because they don`t have the mental wherewithall to KNOW any better .........
Well, I have a little different perspective, because since I often believe that almost everyone else is stupid, my IQ scores were in the middle 150s, and I missed admission into Mensa by 2 points... in a foreign language...
;)

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
IQ tests certainly have their shortcomings. Mainly they just test your ability to solve simple problems quickly. There are different kinds of intellect, many of which are almost impossible to test. But it's the only yardstick we have, and if Blacks need a better yardstick, they can create one that emphasizes their superior intellect. They could ask the questions in ebonics.
We also have to remember that there is more variation within each race than there is average variation between races, so it's possible for a tiny percentage of Blacks have an IQ of 150 and some Jews who have an IQ of 60. The exception to the rule does not negate the rule, though.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
IQ tests certainly have their shortcomings. Mainly they just test your ability to solve simple problems quickly. There are different kinds of intellect, many of which are almost impossible to test. But it's the only yardstick we have, and if Blacks need a better yardstick, they can create one that emphasizes their superior intellect. They could ask the questions in ebonics.
We also have to remember that there is more variation within each race than there is average variation between races, so it's possible for a tiny percentage of Blacks have an IQ of 150 and some Jews who have an IQ of 60. The exception to the rule does not negate the rule, though.
Much of the IQ-testing data we have now, has been done to blacks in their own languages (abroad) or dialects (here).

Cultural bias has been cleaned out, and yet...somehow...they STILL score lower, on average. Much lower.

Still waiting for a coherent explanation from them...one that doesn't involve chimpanzee-shrieks and the throwing of items.

cameo

Silver Miner
Much of the IQ-testing data we have now, has been done to blacks in their own languages (abroad) or dialects (here).

Cultural bias has been cleaned out, and yet...somehow...they STILL score lower, on average. Much lower.

Still waiting for a coherent explanation from them...one that doesn't involve chimpanzee-shrieks and the throwing of items.

I nominate Casey Jones for our next PRESIDENT !!! :dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Y'know...we ALMOST achieved a fully color-blind society.
yep, i was there...one more generation and we coulda had it...90%+ is acceptable to me

especially when the money is spent, because it will make them feel even more inferior.
weird pov, but it makes sense. at the end of the day, I've got a new front porch light, gonna last me for years, and you snorted yours up your nose...and it's gone

but, that's gonna get a lot of people, of all races...but it makes sense

once the propaganda ends, the superiority of anyone will fall as a priority in society

we've been baited to fight each other, we've been put into classes, we've been lied to and directed towards our own societal destruction

spread the word: we don't have to be this way...it's not who we really are

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hence the rule