• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Pay Me What You Owe Me: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee Reintroduces Reparations Bill

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This psychopathic Congress woman has the audacity to wear prominently a large ring depicting a particular type of pedophile. These people are scum.
Duck, please do not insult the scum, by comparing it to a hemorrhoid, on a bleeding skunks ass !!! :make happy::finished:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Y'know...we ALMOST achieved a fully color-blind society.
If you grew up as I did... we've come a very long way from racism.

My dad was the typical racist. Told us stories about when he grew up in Chicago.

I was raised learning about jews, kikes, spicks, dagos, N's, you name it. Everyone was categorized by a racial box.

It took years for me to unlearn all that.

As for the racist above:

Reparations, reparations are nothing but a race of people who are attempting to hold up the nation like a bank.

It will never happen, unless the Marxists get control.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

My dad was the typical racist. Told us stories about when he grew up in Chicago.

I was raised learning about jews, kikes, spicks, dagos, N's, you name it. Everyone was categorized by a racial box.

As for the racist above:

Reparations, reparations are nothing but a race of people who are attempting to hold up the nation like a bank.

They want reparations for those that have not been harmed, from those that have not harmed anyone !???! :don't    know2::thumbs down:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
On the other hand, we have been paying reparations of sorts to our masters for seventy years, how long for the black folks?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
There will be a good coon carcass market if they get their monies. many blacks love to eat em on holidays.

So there is that........and you can keep the hide.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner

Memories.

My father was a New Deal Democrat. He was taught to believe in the Brotherhood of Man; even though, as a German, he did not.

He was born in the city he lived most of his adult life in (Cleveland) but grew up, pre-school to high school, in Germany. German parents.

As it happened, as a "tween" I saw a lot of him in his day-to-day work life, as an industrial sales agent. Long story there...but I saw him deal with downtown Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Buffalo parking-lot attendants (his sales circuit). They knew him. He knew them, as employees. Pleasant grab-assing. But I saw him also at home and for a few days at his job (took me with him one week when I was 11 years old). I saw the hypocracy and the crassness in that world.

Much later, I saw him on his deathbed, for three days. Out of his mind, semiconscious, he rambled on in German about the "schwartzen". Pure hatred. Stands to reason...racism and also realism; he lived in the suburbs; his West Park neighborhood of his childhood in Cleveland, had been destroyed by the schwartzen; his late-career job options eliminated by his skin color, 1990s.

He tried to teach us of what he believed was right. But, as I like to say, The Truth Will Out.

The true Truth was a bit different from what he had been indoctrinated to believe was the Truth.

cameo

Silver Miner
I nominate Casey Jones for our next PRESIDENT !!! :dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy
Memories.

My father was a New Deal Democrat. He was taught to believe in the Brotherhood of Man; even though, as a German, he did not.

He was born in the city he lived most of his adult life in (Cleveland) but grew up, pre-school to high school, in Germany. German parents.

As it happened, as a "tween" I saw a lot of him in his day-to-day work life, as an industrial sales agent. Long story there...but I saw him deal with downtown Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Buffalo parking-lot attendants (his sales circuit). They knew him. He knew them, as employees. Pleasant grab-assing. But I saw him also at home and for a few days at his job (took me with him one week when I was 11 years old). I saw the hypocracy and the crassness in that world.

Much later, I saw him on his deathbed, for three days. Out of his mind, semiconscious, he rambled on in German about the "schwartzen". Pure hatred. Stands to reason...racism and also realism; he lived in the suburbs; his West Park neighborhood of his childhood in Cleveland, had been destroyed by the schwartzen; his late-career job options eliminated by his skin color, 1990s.

He tried to teach us of what he believed was right. But, as I like to say, The Truth Will Out.

The true Truth was a bit different from what he had been indoctrinated to believe was the Truth.
The "schwartzen" bring out the hatred in most people wherever they`re found . This is especially true in Demoncrat/Liberal run countries where governments love to get on their knees and kiss "schwartzen" ass !! They give these people anything they want, while at the same time taking from the Whites ...... then wonder WHY all the hatred .

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i did too, but, what did we get out of it all?
what did we get for any 'capitulation'?

did we get a better country? or did we just simply 'follow the rules': Sit Down and Shut Up?

used to be a person, a man, was able to handle some criticism, sometimes yelling would happen and it wouldn't break out into a fist fight or have the cops called because you hurt someone's feelings

we've been duped both coming and going on this 'racism' crap

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
i did too, but, what did we get out of it all?
what did we get for any 'capitulation'?

did we get a better country? or did we just simply 'follow the rules': Sit Down and Shut Up?

used to be a person, a man, was able to handle some criticism, sometimes yelling would happen and it wouldn't break out into a fist fight or have the cops called because you hurt someone's feelings

we've been duped both coming and going on this 'racism' crap
Buck, I've said it many times, "Our government is our biggest enemy". That, of course, is the short story. :angry then happy::make happy:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and every morning, i keep scouring everywhere, trying to find that one piece i'm looking for:
The Storm...

it'll happen but, the sooner it happens, the sooner we'll get back to some type of 'normal'

and what a 'normal' it's going to be, arrests, charges, TDS will be rampant in some localities...

not yet......

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
So basically this thread is made up of old white Q, Fox News & Twitter worshippers who think the average black man in America has an IQ of 70.

:rotf:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What a retard !!:thumbs down::thumbs down::thumbs down::trolls::trolls::trolls:

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
that's spelled with two L's

and an o, an r and a t in there someplace

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Trust The Plan

:dduck:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
that's spelled with two L's

and an o, an r and a t in there someplace
FINALLY, I got it. Damn, Buck, sometimes you are too cryptic !! :2 thumbs up::2 thumbs up::finished::holding hands:

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
don't you ever use your rearview mirror? or was that an option, like the turn signals????

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
:winks2:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
don't you ever use your rearview mirror? or was that an option, like the turn signals????
No, I have a dash cam type devise in my rear view mirror, so all I can see is what the dash cam sees !!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
objects in the rear-view mirror goes right over your shoulder then....yeah?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Biden Appoints 'Jamaican' Kristen Clarke To Head DOJ Civil Rights Division.....a civil rights attorney.
Her quote....." human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their 'superior' physical and mental abilities...... Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards."

cameo

Silver Miner
Biden Appoints 'Jamaican' Kristen Clarke To Head DOJ Civil Rights Division.....a civil rights attorney.
Her quote....." human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their 'superior' physical and mental abilities...... Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards."
I`ve said all along that niggers have very LOW I`Q`s .......... and reading this bitch's insane remarks about their alleged mental "superiority" just makes me want to run to the TOILET and VOMIT !! She`s almost as retarded as her MASTER , Creepy Fingers Biden !!! This fool hasn`t ANY idea what the HELL he`s doing or what`s going on around him !!!

We can only hope the recent invasion of Trump followers is just the BEGINNING of things to come, otherwise these brain-dead DEMONcrats, along with their Coon appointees, will destroy this country before Americans can say "what happened" .......................

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I`ve said all along that niggers have very LOW I`Q`s
Could you be jumping to a wrong conclusion?
Could it be that democrats have very low IQs?
Think of Candice Owens, Walter Williams, Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, etc.

cameo

Silver Miner
Could you be jumping to a wrong conclusion?
Could it be that democrats have very low IQs?
Think of Candice Owens, Walter Williams, Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, etc.
Its a fact carved in stone that demoncrats have extremely low I.Q.`s ……… everybody knows that, except demoncrats themselves !! They are THE biggest DOPES on planet earth ……… but niggers are only one step behind demoncrats in the brains department ...… that`s ALSO a fact carved in stone .
If Sheila Jackson Lee is so smart, maybe she can explain WHY South Africa is such a damn SHITHOLE ...… no toilets ….. no potable water …… very little crops …...… almost no health care ……… no commerce or next to it …...….. almost no schools …… no birth control ...….. diseases galore not much of anything other than feces laden mud trails ……… and they`re mentally SUPERIOR to us ??? They`re not mentally superior to APES and that`s a FACT !!! PIGS live better than most blacks in Africa !!!

I have yet to see one single example of this alleged "superiority" other that niggers excelling in ONE area .............. CRIME !!!!!! Please don`t insult my intelligence by telling me that Blacks are doctors, astronauts, CEO`S judges, etc because they`ve been given passing grades in colleges and universities because of the color of their skin ........ not because they know anything !! They get jobs in enviable positions BECAUSE of political correctness and affirmative action ... and the color of their skin ............PERIOD !!

They`ve rarely gotten ANYTHING on their own ... if EVER !! !!! Most American blacks would starve to death were it not for handouts from Whites ..... the same way they are in south africa .

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Welfare enslaves the takers. It's a trap.
If you sit in a wheelchair long enough, even though you don't need it, soon you will
Great analogy.

cameo

Silver Miner
Welfare enslaves the takers. It's a trap.
If you sit in a wheelchair long enough, even though you don't need it, soon you will
If that`s the case, how do you explain the countries in South Africa that have NO WELFARE , and are the very worst shitholes on planet earth ??? huh huh huh huh ??? HOW ???

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Its a fact carved in stone that demoncrats have extremely low I.Q.`s ……… everybody knows that, except demoncrats themselves !! They are THE biggest DOPES on planet earth ……… but niggers are only one step behind demoncrats in the brains department ...… that`s ALSO a fact carved in stone .
If Sheila Jackson Lee is so smart, maybe she can explain WHY South Africa is such a damn SHITHOLE ...… no toilets ….. no potable water …… very little crops …...… almost no health care ……… no commerce or next to it …...….. almost no schools …… no birth control ...….. diseases galore not much of anything other than feces laden mud trails ……… and they`re mentally SUPERIOR to us ??? They`re not mentally superior to APES and that`s a FACT !!! PIGS live better than most blacks in Africa !!!

I have yet to see one single example of this alleged "superiority" other that niggers excelling in ONE area .............. CRIME !!!!!! Please don`t insult my intelligence by telling me that Blacks are doctors, astronauts, CEO`S judges, etc because they`ve been given passing grades in colleges and universities because of the color of their skin ........ not because they know anything !! They get jobs in enviable positions BECAUSE of political correctness and affirmative action ... and the color of their skin ............PERIOD !!

They`ve rarely gotten ANYTHING on their own ... if EVER !! !!! Most American blacks would starve to death were it not for handouts from Whites ..... the same way they are in south africa .

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

As for the racist above:

Archie Bunker? - But he did have some common sense too... ;)

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

When I was a college student in France in the 1970s, there were a lot of REALLY SMART (and polite and friendly) AFRICAN exchange students... Top of their classes back in the home country... But that was when "achievement" came from "good education and grades"...