• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
submitted for your consideration for peak mask idiocy. can you top it?

have seen several people ALONE IN A CAR/TRUCK wearing paper masks

my MVP traveled alongside me for a couple of hours on I-10 between san antonio and houston a week ago. stayed suffocated by paper mask the whole time

can you beat my MVP?

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Ya, I'm not sold on the mask thing. Tho I did order a Trump 2020 mask just to trigger all the libtards around me.
https://www.trump2020masks.com/ Should be here in time for the primary. I am not doing the vote by mail thing.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've been observing people and their masks. Just yesterday as i was walking into a pharmacy, a guy pulls a mask out of his pocket at the doorway, puts it on and enters the store. he ended up in front of me at the drug dealing line. He used the keypad for the card reader and when he was finished punching in his numbers, he scratched his nose.

negative1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I've been observing people and their masks. Just yesterday as i was walking into a pharmacy, a guy pulls a mask out of his pocket at the doorway, puts it on and enters the store. he ended up in front of me at the drug dealing line. He used the keypad for the card reader and when he was finished punching in his numbers, he scratched his nose.
You might laugh at him but he probably has built up a great immune system. The more ˈsterile you live the more susceptible you are to the little things.

:D

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If a person is going to wear a mask, putting it on and keeping it on is the right way to do it. I still believe that anything short of an N95 is just a waste of money.
this is it right here

our leaders are so stupid, this aspect doesn't even come up in conversation anymore...i've pointed it out, in fact yesterday, that fact was walked right over...as was I at the autoparts store

5 'men' with masks at the counter, I'm the only customer in the place and was told to leave because I had no mask on...two auto parts stores and the grocery store I've been in several times a week for the last several weeks, no mask, and the little weasel manager stopped me at the register, said I couldn't buy my milk for my babies...(i got no babies)

I made a scene and he was shaking when I left...without my beer too! He couldn't even spell his name for me...LOL

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Albertsons and my doctor's office both require a mask. Walmart does for all employees not customers but you can get stares from older folks sometimes for not wearing one or not keeping your distance. Corporations are worried about liability lawsuits I am sure.

SC

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
These masks Only protect others, potentially. They do nothing or make it worse for the person wearing the mask.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You might laugh at him but he probably has built up a great immune system. The more ˈsterile you live the more susceptible you are to the little things.
Agree, My Grandpa said "you'll eat a pound of dirt before you die boy".
And not that long ago Doctors tied many allergies of kids to growing up in close to sterile environments ( think plastic couch cover moms).
As kids we would get chased out of the house after breakfast and expected to stay out until called for lunch, then back out.
Raining was the exception, and we would be "chomping at the bit " at the storm door watching for a break in the rain. We were conditioned to be outside yard monkeys not rug / floor apes. BEAT EACH OTHER UP OUTSIDE, NOT IN THE HOUSE.
:finished 2:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fox Business sez there is a video of Universal Studios Theme Park "testing" the roller coasters with people wearing paper masks. IDK, I haven't found it yet. Orlando mayor is sending a letter to the Fla. Gov. asking for Orlando to be opened up for the parks and tourists.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Nothing like rebreathing a waste product to keep your immune system healthy. Maybe we should drink our own pee also?
Already been done, brother Smith. The millennial minorities on Jew Tube were posting up how-to videos a while back on how to collect and consume your own urine. What do you want to bet these are the same dupes that now wear masks outside. These stupid bastards deserve whatever befalls them.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Agree, My Grandpa said "you'll eat a pound of dirt before you die boy".
And not that long ago Doctors tied many allergies of kids to growing up in close to sterile environments ( think plastic couch cover moms).
As kids we would get chased out of the house after breakfast and expected to stay out until called for lunch, then back out.
Raining was the exception, and we would be "chomping at the bit " at the storm door watching for a break in the rain. We were conditioned to be outside yard monkeys not rug / floor apes. BEAT EACH OTHER UP OUTSIDE, NOT IN THE HOUSE.
:finished 2:
Yep!!! I remember wolfing down breakfast, hopping on my bike and meeting my friends in the woods. More often than not we wouldn’t return until it was getting dark or someone had an injury that pine pitch or mud wouldn’t fix.....

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Nothing like rebreathing a waste product to keep your immune system healthy. Maybe we should drink our own pee also?
Relabel it and call it Corona Light.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm an older generation ex-kid.

When I was a kid, I was informed I had to eat a peck of dirt before I died. When did they drop the allowable amount from over 64 pounds to ONE lousy pound???

Kids ain't got a chance, nowadays.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
My favorite is the person who wears the mask over their mouth but leaves their nose uncovered to fend for itself.
I have an N95 I use in the garage when cutting wood.

I argue with the 'you gotta wear a mask' folks that if I had CV and sneezed it would exit the port and contaminate the surrounding area. Nothing will keep it from getting in your eyes! Which tells you how stupid this mask on mask off nonsense is... sneeze in a cloth mask and it exits the sides!

That's a 3/4" port...

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 10.28.56 PM.png

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
One thing I am learning. 90 some percent of people eventually succumb to whatever they're being told. I am a natural rebel. Not the kind with leather and motorcycles or tends to commits crimes but the more I am told something the less I believe it. I dont say I am better off this way but I have a tendency to ying when everyone else is yanging. I am completely repulsed by trends and styles. That's why I wont wear a stupid mask in public. It's become a test of wills.
And every store I go in is dominated by mask people who touch the same #@$#@ key pad, the same doors, same products.

If this is a test to see if the public will comply we are in a world of hurt.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I have an N95 I use in the garage when cutting wood.

I argue with the 'you gotta wear a mask' folks that if I had CV and sneezed it would exit the port and contaminate the surrounding area. Nothing will keep it from getting in your eyes! Which tells you how stupid this mask on mask off nonsense is... sneeze in a cloth mask and it exits the sides!

That's a 3/4" port...

View attachment 166183
The ones without the respirator are what is recommended.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
One thing I am learning. 90 some percent of people eventually succumb to whatever they're being told. I am a natural rebel. Not the kind with leather and motorcycles or tends to commits crimes but the more I am told something the less I believe it. I dont say I am better off this way but I have a tendency to ying when everyone else is yanging. I am completely repulsed by trends and styles. That's why I wont wear a stupid mask in public. It's become a test of wills.
And every store I go in is dominated by mask people who touch the same #@$#@ key pad, the same doors, same products.

All the cashiers I deal with, even at pharmacy's are pleasant to me when I don't wear a mask. Customers give me the eye though. Maybe it's my good looks.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
When I was a kid, I was informed I had to eat a peck of dirt before I died. When did they drop the allowable amount from over 64 pounds to ONE lousy pound???
When they started washing produce for retail grocers. Health concerns ya know.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
One thing I am learning. 90 some percent of people eventually succumb to whatever they're being told.
TRUE ! During an Annual Training Session we sat through a psychology on human behavior discussion. The Dr. leading the lesson had a Report of Death and the Certificate of Death. The man found dead was a hobo and found in an empty refrigerator car in a Train depot. The hobo left a Death Note. He had crawled in the refrigerator car when he found the doors unsecured. He crawled into a corner and fell asleep. While he slept the car was moved and doors closed.
In his note he told he found he could not get out of the refrigerated car. He scrawls he knows the car is getting colder and does not know what to do.
Later RR workers were securing cars for leaving. They opened the door to the car and the man's dead body almost rolled out on them.
Records showed the car had not been cooling as it came into the yard three days earlier empty and turned off. The daily temperature had been mid 90s F. during the day and upper 80s for nightly lows.
The hobo died because in his mind he was freezing to death.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

SOME OF YOU ARE...

owner of this house is a biker 4.jpg

What do you think I'm doing about wearing a mask?

Stupid people are just that STUPID PEOPLE. You can't fix stupid.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I view those paper mask the same way I view used klennex - keep those filthy rags away from me. And don't lay your dirty mask on a restaurant table or hang it on a chair. Once you take it off, throw the damn thing away.