• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Friend stopped over mid week. Said a lady asked him to put a mask on. He whispered to her he can't. It's a class 4 felony to wear a mask while carrying a gun. That shut her up.
They've got an answer for that, too.

Ban GUNS.

Just ask these idiots. Can they smell cooking, or dog dung, while wearing the masks?

...they CAN?

Since odor PARTICLES are much larger than virus DNA...then it's simple logic that a goddamn loose-fitting paper mask does NOTHING.

Yeah. They wave a stupid Narrative around. About how viruses somehow get lodged in spittle.

WHERE is the scientific test for that? I don't give a god-damn what that white-coated fool on the television (the Fouch) SAYS. PROVE IT.

He hasn't and can't. And studies of rates of infection vis-a-vis mask laws, ALSO demonstrate that they do nothing.

Maybe the think to do is, stop making nurses wear those jackass toys. But there is NO PROOF, epidemiological, scientifically-tested, or observational (large gaps) that even suggest any effectiveness

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Uh...how much protecting is this clever leader getting?

biden mask 1b_0.jpg

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
THIS is a mask.

MCO-5203.jpg

It was railroad issue when I worked with track maintainers. The cartridges are P100s; which are comparable to M100s

Metal dust and fumes. Even so, it didn't always work, if you were sweating and active and your face slid.

THIS is a tool of mind control:

biden mask 1b_0.jpg

It demeans. It identifies who is "good" (mindlessly obedient) and who is "dangerous" (educated, rational). You can see Xiden is a good little sheeple; obedient to his masters, and demanding likewise of us.

Carrion Crow

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Starting June 1, no more masks in Ohio! Individual businesses can still require it if they want. I’m guessing two that will still require masks: The Apple store and Trader Joe’s (they have been extremely over-the-top this whole time and I can't see them giving it up quickly). I'll be curious about the others...

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Walked into the courthouse after work maskless. No one said a word. Sheriff checking everyone at the door had his on his chin.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Walked into the courthouse after work maskless. No one said a word. Sheriff checking everyone at the door had his on his chin.
Lucky you.

As it happens, vehicle registrations in Montana are handled by county, by the County Treasurer's office. Which in this county, like most, are in the County Courthouse.

Back in November, I bought my old Toyota as a winter-beater. Still have it; I didn't expect I would. But, the Treasurer's office has been closed to the public since LAST May.

Auto RENEWALS are handled by mail, easily. Not new registrations, where the signed-over title has to be surrendered and sent to Helena for a new issuance.

Since I had a set of old plates, off another Toyota...with PERM tabs on them (cars over 10 years old can get "permanent" registrations here) I just hanged them on. Not a very nice solution - Fictitious Plates are a felony, and the vehicle would be impounded. But I wasn't going to wait forever.

They STILL are closed. I was pleased to see yesterday that the Face-Diaper Directive was lifted in this county, but the Treasurer's Office staff are still on their yearlong (paid, I believe) vacation.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
watch the ground, it'll soon be filled with medical waste but shhhhh

don't say anything,
the .gov doesn't know about it yet

:secret:

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Someone talks to me with that diaper on their head I tell them I can't understand a damn word now talk it off or don't talk to me. Mask lunacy a joke of course but so is this entire last year.
A sick, macabre joke at that.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
watch the ground, it'll soon be filled with medical waste but shhhhh

don't say anything,
the .gov doesn't know about it yet

:secret:
They are already floating in the street run-off water here.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They are already floating in the street run-off water here.
run off water? what's that...

masks are gathering in the recess' of brick walls and at the legs of dumpsters but, where i'm at, they're still required so most are hanging onto what they currently have, filth and all

but,
i was asking the wife if she thought Cali would be #48 #49 or the winner #50 with returning personal freedoms...she didn't answer and because i know her, i think she's right, looking back, here, neither one of us have had our full personal freedoms, having been born here, since long before we were born...

harkens back to owning a chinese slave in san francisco but that was a very long time ago...

snark

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
the pussification of businesses

if the idiot owners would ALL stick together and say Feck you to the gubmint, the bass turds cannot arrest them all nor could they shut them down
Yes - but
(a) organizing is not trivial.
(b) it is far from clear that this would be the most profitable behavior for corporations.
(c) institutional immorality has ensured that the people running large corporations today are largely immoral themelves in any case.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
the pussification of businesses

if the idiot owners would ALL stick together and say Feck you to the gubmint, the bass turds cannot arrest them all nor could they shut them down
Governor mandated mask mandates are being lifted at the end of this month. The conversations I'm hearing at stores are of fear of not knowing if someone has gotten the jab. I've been told most stores will keep the requirement. They apparently don't listen to the science.

Reaction score
Governor mandated mask mandates are being lifted at the end of this month. The conversations I'm hearing at stores are of fear of not knowing if someone has gotten the jab. I've been told most stores will keep the requirement. They apparently don't listen to the science.
They won't be listening to my money being spent at their business either.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Agreed with where to spend money, the fear factor runs deep in these here parts. I doubt debating them will do any good.
Then just ignore them.

As it happens, there's a superb hole-inna-wall pizza joint out here...but they are SJW insane. For seven years, they've had signs, WELCOME ISLAMIC FRIENDS. But when we went crazy for Beer Cooties, they stopped taking cash, phone apps only; and insisted on delivering the pizzas on the sidewalk and YOU MUST BE MASKED.

It's too bad. I like their pizza, but I ain't got time for Stupid.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Only pure gold, perhaps augmented with a hardening agent of copper is real money!!!

As much as governments and others have tried to create specie
VNVkBMB.gif
or "apparent" money usually through the printing presses, those in the know don't accept that as "real" money!!!!
cwvZqec.gif

Those who have "stacked" are in better shape than "investors" in Wall Street chits!!!
fEUP2q7.gif
fEUP2q7.gif
fEUP2q7.gif

The Gold Duck #2
ZojKXPM.gif
3MaLTZ5.gif
RCdVvOS.gif

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Only pure gold, perhaps augmented with a hardening agent of copper is real money!!!

As much as governments and others have tried to create specie
VNVkBMB.gif
or "apparent" money usually through the printing presses, those in the know don't accept that as "real" money!!!!
cwvZqec.gif

Those who have "stacked" are in better shape than "investors" in Wall Street chits!!!
fEUP2q7.gif
fEUP2q7.gif
fEUP2q7.gif

The Gold Duck #2
ZojKXPM.gif
3MaLTZ5.gif
RCdVvOS.gif

lmao!

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Went to grocery store yesterday, first time in a year that there was no “masks required” sign. About 75% of men were unmasked, about 25% of the women.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Here in the Peoples State, distancing and mask mandates ended two days ago. Went food shopping yesterday and most (over 80%) were still wearing masks. Even stranger, went to dinner a few nights ago, none of the customers were wearing masks but the servers still were wearing them, which is beyond silly. In 3 or 4 weeks, the masks will be gone, this farce is over.

As strange as it may sound, I believe the elites blew the game and lost. They made several big mistakes. First, they jumped the gun and banked on Covid-19 being big and bad enough to provide the cover they needed to accomplish their ends. It wasn't, Covid-19 was the Little Virus That Couldn't. Which, to me, indicates that this bug wasn't released intentionally, it just came along fresh on the heels of Event 201, and the elites pounced on it as their salvation. Truth is, if they ever choose to release something on us, you know damn well it will be much worse than Covid-19.

They did manage to muzzle the better part of the public and shut down small businesses. But, in their rush to push shots on us, they also awakened a lot of people that might otherwise have reminded asleep. They got 50% to accept the shots, but it wasn't enough and the opposition to it was too strong. Vaccine passports? Forget it. The CDC's sudden about-face announcement ending masks and distancing seems to be the admission that the game is over. At least for now. It remains to see what happens to all the people that took the shots. Maybe a die-off, maybe nothing, who knows?

They'll be back later with something else, I don't think they'll try and pull another plandemic on us, I suspect they have something much bigger brewing - I'm seeing hints in the news that suggest what it might be.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Back from the store. I'd call it 50/50. Went to the meat store & the sign said masks not required. No one had them on.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Here in the Peoples State, distancing and mask mandates ended two days ago. Went food shopping yesterday and most (over 80%) were still wearing masks. Even stranger, went to dinner a few nights ago, none of the customers were wearing masks but the servers still were wearing them, which is beyond silly. In 3 or 4 weeks, the masks will be gone, this farce is over.

As strange as it may sound, I believe the elites blew the game and lost. They made several big mistakes. First, they jumped the gun and banked on Covid-19 being big and bad enough to provide the cover they needed to accomplish their ends. It wasn't, Covid-19 was the Little Virus That Couldn't. Which, to me, indicates that this bug wasn't released intentionally, it just came along fresh on the heels of Event 201, and the elites pounced on it as their salvation. Truth is, if they ever choose to release something on us, you know damn well it will be much worse than Covid-19.

They did manage to muzzle the better part of the public and shut down small businesses. But, in their rush to push shots on us, they also awakened a lot of people that might otherwise have reminded asleep. They got 50% to accept the shots, but it wasn't enough and the opposition to it was too strong. Vaccine passports? Forget it. The CDC's sudden about-face announcement ending masks and distancing seems to be the admission that the game is over. At least for now. It remains to see what happens to all the people that took the shots. Maybe a die-off, maybe nothing, who knows?

They'll be back later with something else, I don't think they'll try and pull another plandemic on us, I suspect they have something much bigger brewing - I'm seeing hints in the news that suggest what it might be.
EXACTLY.

This was a literal Plandemic. What blew it up, was, the Chinese failed to deliver. (What a surprise, that...:don't know:)

But instead of admitting to themselves that it wasn't gonna work, they doubled-down on the Narrative. (One more clew that our Elites are anything BUT elite...) And now, anyone with the ability to think, knows the depths of depravity and corruption in the former nooze mediuh.

The next one will probably be more deadly. We can just hope it wipes the Chin out, before it gets here...but Alzheimer Joe will try to pull the lockdown act again, and he might find himself with a French-style revolution on his hands. I never wanted to see it, but you deal with the options you have. The time for an Article V Convention is passed. The chance for workable State Secession is probably past. That only leaves violence, and if we're gonna play, let's play to WIN.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
EXACTLY.

This was a literal Plandemic. What blew it up, was, the Chinese failed to deliver. (What a surprise, that...:don't know:)

But instead of admitting to themselves that it wasn't gonna work, they doubled-down on the Narrative. (One more clew that our Elites are anything BUT elite...) And now, anyone with the ability to think, knows the depths of depravity and corruption in the former nooze mediuh.

The next one will probably be more deadly. We can just hope it wipes the Chin out, before it gets here...but Alzheimer Joe will try to pull the lockdown act again, and he might find himself with a French-style revolution on his hands. I never wanted to see it, but you deal with the options you have. The time for an Article V Convention is passed. The chance for workable State Secession is probably past. That only leaves violence, and if we're gonna play, let's play to WIN.

After months of hype and fear mongering, they've quietly closed the book on Covid-19 and began prepping for their next scam........................ maybe this one ?......

........Tony Fauci has to go back to being the little nothing that he always was....unless, of course, our Grey Friends are carrying AIDS?

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
We have a little resturant over the mountain called Green Tomato Grill. They've had a sign on the door since the mask thing started, it says, "Our employees will not be wearing mask." Great place to eat.
https://www.facebook.com/GreenTomatoGrill/

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
not mask related but lunacy .....I have no words. What a slap in the face to my fellow healthcare workers who caught COVID because they refused to shirk their duty and came to work. This really pisses me off.

NC Senate Passes Bill Offering $1500 Bonuses to Get Off the Dole and Finally Accept a Job Offer​

BY
JEFF MOORE
-
June 2, 2021

RALEIGH – The N.C. Senate has passed House Bill 128, An Act to Reemploy NC’s Workforce, that would offer $1500 bonuses to the unemployed for finally rejoining the workforce, a.k.a. a bribe to accept a job instead of mooching benefits.
One might presume that an unemployed individual, amid a spiraling Pandemic Panic, rising prices, and economic uncertainty, would make an effort to become reemployed as expeditiously as possible. They’d scrape and scratch to land a job, to make ends meet with out taking hand outs for any longer than necessary.

That is exactly the approach of many who are unfortunate enough to lose their livelihood and reluctantly filing for unemployment benefits. Of course, many people take an altogether different approach. With the advent of extraordinarily generous hand outs from the MMT administrators in DC, a lot of those on the dole have been content to just sit back and become quite picky (or outright averse) when it comes to accepting offers for employment.
And those offers are numerous, as employers shout from the roof tops that they need workers. This proposal of reemployment bonuses in this bill is lawmakers’ way of getting those couch potatoes over the hump, and off the dole.
Trending: NC Dem Congressional Candidate Fantasizes About ‘Disappearing Every Republican Voter Overnight’
All Republican senators, save one who was absent, voted for this couch potato bonus.

Screenshot-2021-06-02-at-10.38.14-AM.png

Screenshot-2021-06-02-at-11.04.09-AM.png

It is a practical idea, an extra incentive to get back to work and off the dole. But sweetening the pot for people who have until now merely been mooching benefits while turning down work and skipping interviews is about as insulting as it gets to those who took responsibility and, perhaps, swallowed some pride to provide for their family in a job that’s less than ideal.
Not to mention all the taxpayers, producers, and consumers who foot these bills. Yes, these are federal funds. No, that doesn’t mean free money. For one, North Carolinians are federal taxpayers. Moreover, the inflation from such hyper spending in DC will tax all of us in pervasive ways. North Carolina is in a solid fiscal position, and there is a strong argument that we should actually give the COVID federal funds back.
To be clear, House Bill 128 also re-institutes work search requirements for those filing for weekly benefits. They’ll have to attest to actively seeking work, respond to interview requests, and if they refuse ‘acceptable’ job offers it will result in suspended benefits. That’s good policy; it provides incentive to rejoin the workforce and discourages mooching.

Unfortunately that is all wrapped up in a Machiavellian cash giveaway that rewards those that have until now (or 60 days from now) refused to work in an environment teeming with job openings. Having passed the Senate, the bill now goes to the N.C. House, where hopefully there are lawmakers willing to call the bonus provision for what it is, and squash it.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Seems WORKING taxpayers should get a class action suit going against wasting tax dollars.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A old high school friend of mine who is vaccinated and still wears a mask just came out of quarantine for his first in person grocery shopping in over a year posted this.. I mean WTF.. Is this why so many are still wearing masks??? And they call us crazy????

1623061091104.png

Last edited:

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Vaccinated New Yorkers are asked why they're still wearing masks outside: 'I shouldn't be given the privilege to not wear a mask'

Filmmaker Ami Horowitz — fresh off a video excursion in which he posed as a worker for made-up group "American Friends for Hamas" and easily convinced numerous Portland State University students to donate toward destroying Israel — set his sights on New York City and asked people vaccinated against COVID-19 why they're still wearing masks outside.

One woman replied, "It feels weird not to."
Another answered, "I just like it. I got used to it. I don't mind wearing it."

One guy actually told Horowitz he forgot he was wearing a mask while another masked fellow took what seemed like forever to answer the question — and then, probably wisely, replied, "No comment."

Another woman replied to Horowitz that even though she's vaccinated and outside, she feels compelled to stay masked up: "I feel like I have to wear it. I don't know why, I just want to wear it."

Yet another woman said since her friends are still wearing masks she believes she ought to as well.
"I feel like I won't take off my mask until everybody does," a different woman confessed.

A man in a tank top enjoying the pre-summer warmth told Horowitz that "there's just a lot of anxieties with taking the mask off, you know, for the first time … it's like a social anxiety at this point."

Another guy said his desire was to "protect others, and there's still a risk no matter what" and that continuing to wear a mask "sets a visual example." He added that continuing to wear the mask is "a bit of a protest" and that "I shouldn't be given the privilege to not wear a mask."

To top it off, a woman who not only had COVID-19 and then was double vaccinated told Horowitz that her desire to continue wearing a mask stems from being "so infuriated with people who didn't wear a mask the whole year. It's like a display of 'I still care.'"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/vaccinated-new-yorkers-wearing-masks-outside

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Vaccinated New Yorkers are asked why they're still wearing masks outside: 'I shouldn't be given the privilege to not wear a mask'

Filmmaker Ami Horowitz — fresh off a video excursion in which he posed as a worker for made-up group "American Friends for Hamas" and easily convinced numerous Portland State University students to donate toward destroying Israel — set his sights on New York City and asked people vaccinated against COVID-19 why they're still wearing masks outside.

One woman replied, "It feels weird not to."
Another answered, "I just like it. I got used to it. I don't mind wearing it."

One guy actually told Horowitz he forgot he was wearing a mask while another masked fellow took what seemed like forever to answer the question — and then, probably wisely, replied, "No comment."

Another woman replied to Horowitz that even though she's vaccinated and outside, she feels compelled to stay masked up: "I feel like I have to wear it. I don't know why, I just want to wear it."

Yet another woman said since her friends are still wearing masks she believes she ought to as well.
"I feel like I won't take off my mask until everybody does," a different woman confessed.

A man in a tank top enjoying the pre-summer warmth told Horowitz that "there's just a lot of anxieties with taking the mask off, you know, for the first time … it's like a social anxiety at this point."

Another guy said his desire was to "protect others, and there's still a risk no matter what" and that continuing to wear a mask "sets a visual example." He added that continuing to wear the mask is "a bit of a protest" and that "I shouldn't be given the privilege to not wear a mask."

To top it off, a woman who not only had COVID-19 and then was double vaccinated told Horowitz that her desire to continue wearing a mask stems from being "so infuriated with people who didn't wear a mask the whole year. It's like a display of 'I still care.'"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/vaccinated-new-yorkers-wearing-masks-outside

oh.... good grief. How will these snowflakes ever survive anything remotely resembling SHTF