• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Why is he washing his mask in the water? So everyone catches his stupidity?

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Coming into the hospital yesterday morning there was a trash bin overflowing with masks right at the main entrance.
You mean bio-hazard waste with bodily fluids right?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

But Sash Cacoroski recently discovered that having a medical certificate for a mask exemption does not necessarily make it easier to access services. The 36-year-old received an exemption letter from his GP in November after his face broke out in painful eczema from wearing a series of cloth and surgical masks. He was prescribed steroids for his face but his skin issues have still not resolved. He also has a chronic sinus issue.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Brave 11-Year-Old Girl Kicked Out of School for Refusing to Continue Wearing a Mask

1623709079558.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/brave-11-year-old-girl-kicked-school-refusing-continue-wearing-mask/

A brave and outspoken 11-year-old girl says that she has been kicked out of school after she refused to continue wearing a mask in her hot classroom — declaring the requirement to be child abuse.

Jenna Miller is a student at Cahill Elementary School in New York and passionate BMX rider.

On Wednesday, Miller posted on Instagram blasting her school district for forcing children to “muzzle” themselves in classrooms that can reach temperatures around 90 degrees.

“Today was a hard emotional day for me. Today I stood my ground and I was very adamant to standing up for what’s right and making it known it’s not a safe environment no longer being in a hot classroom with no Air conditioning with temperatures yesterday of 96° and today was a high of 86° masked and slaved to concentrate and do work at our desks with sweat pouring off of me,” Miller captioned a photo of herself leaving the school.

“I love the heat I know what it’s like to be in the heat I race Bmx year around in full uniform the only difference is I come off the track soaking wet I’m able to drink freely, I’m able to breathe in the fresh air without a muzzle to my face this is inhumane,” she continued. Tagging her school district, she continued on to say that “@saugertiescsd refuses to unmask us. @saugertiescsd refuses to ease the guidelines that we have to wear our mask during gym class and outside in excess of temperatures.”

Miller went on to compare the requirement to leaving a dog in a hot car. She also pointed out the hypocrisy of school officials not having to wear them all day.

“Today’s the day I said to myself I don’t no if I’m going to make it through the entire school day because of the Constant pressure from the teachers yelling at me to muzzle myself. Today was the day I said no. I was kicked out of school because I was not being compliant with mask orders in a poorly ventilated classroom. This is the true definition of child abuse in my eyes. You don’t leave a dog in the car you certainly don’t control us kids being in a hot classroom with a mask over our face,” she wrote. “All of the administrators get to sit and bark orders from their air-conditioned offices in business suits on not masked. I don’t know what statement they are trying to make for us. Today was the day I said no more. I hope this picture goes viral and to just know your in control of your body The board of education is not. #unmaskamerica #unmaskkids”

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Brave 11-Year-Old Girl Kicked Out of School for Refusing to Continue Wearing a Mask

View attachment 214159

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/brave-11-year-old-girl-kicked-school-refusing-continue-wearing-mask/

A brave and outspoken 11-year-old girl says that she has been kicked out of school after she refused to continue wearing a mask in her hot classroom — declaring the requirement to be child abuse.

Jenna Miller is a student at Cahill Elementary School in New York and passionate BMX rider.

On Wednesday, Miller posted on Instagram blasting her school district for forcing children to “muzzle” themselves in classrooms that can reach temperatures around 90 degrees.

“Today was a hard emotional day for me. Today I stood my ground and I was very adamant to standing up for what’s right and making it known it’s not a safe environment no longer being in a hot classroom with no Air conditioning with temperatures yesterday of 96° and today was a high of 86° masked and slaved to concentrate and do work at our desks with sweat pouring off of me,” Miller captioned a photo of herself leaving the school.

“I love the heat I know what it’s like to be in the heat I race Bmx year around in full uniform the only difference is I come off the track soaking wet I’m able to drink freely, I’m able to breathe in the fresh air without a muzzle to my face this is inhumane,” she continued. Tagging her school district, she continued on to say that “@saugertiescsd refuses to unmask us. @saugertiescsd refuses to ease the guidelines that we have to wear our mask during gym class and outside in excess of temperatures.”

Miller went on to compare the requirement to leaving a dog in a hot car. She also pointed out the hypocrisy of school officials not having to wear them all day.

“Today’s the day I said to myself I don’t no if I’m going to make it through the entire school day because of the Constant pressure from the teachers yelling at me to muzzle myself. Today was the day I said no. I was kicked out of school because I was not being compliant with mask orders in a poorly ventilated classroom. This is the true definition of child abuse in my eyes. You don’t leave a dog in the car you certainly don’t control us kids being in a hot classroom with a mask over our face,” she wrote. “All of the administrators get to sit and bark orders from their air-conditioned offices in business suits on not masked. I don’t know what statement they are trying to make for us. Today was the day I said no more. I hope this picture goes viral and to just know your in control of your body The board of education is not. #unmaskamerica #unmaskkids”

If that was my daughter, I'd be proud of her.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1624046576963.png

A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here's What They Found

We've been told for well over a year that widespread forced public masking should be implemented because, even if only moderately to slightly to negligibly effective at curbing the spread of COVID-19, there are ZERO drawbacks.

"What's the harm?" they ask.
"It's only a minor inconvenience," they bleat.
"If it saves ONE LIFE, it's worth it!" they implore.

Meanwhile, we on Team Reality have not only continued to point to real-world data that shows masking to be entirely ineffective, we've also maintained that forced public masking, especially long-term, has negative societal and even health ramifications that the powers-that-be are all-too-happy to ignore in subservience to their newfound face mask god.
It only stands to reason that one of those health ramifications would be the fact that millions of people, particularly children, have been forced to wear and carry around pieces of cloth they've continually breathed through for hours on end. What lurking pathogens might be found on these disgusting contraptions being incessantly handled, stuck in pockets, and mindlessly tossed on books, tables, and desks? Well, one group of Florida parents sent a batch of masks worn by their children to a lab to find out. And yeah, you'll probably need to make sure you aren't eating dinner anytime soon before you digest THESE results.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/06/15/a-group-of-parents-sent-their-kids-face-masks-to-a-lab-for-analysis-heres-what-they-found-n2591047

1624046605658.png
1624046623289.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Solidarity Brother

1624486211231.png

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I know my hospital just reached peak mask lunacy. After working in covid rooms with sometimes dirty and ill fitting N95 masks on for a year and half they are NOW going to have fit tests and make sure our masks are properly fitted and sealing. :2 thumbs up:

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I know my hospital just reached peak mask lunacy. After working working in covid rooms with sometimes dirty and ill fitting N95 masks on for a year and half they are NOW going to have fit tests and make sure our masks are properly fitted and sealing. :2 thumbs up:
Someone just read up the OSHA standards.

And realized what asses they'd been.

Of course, the logical conclusion from that, is: Masks don't matter and never did.

But that involves admitting a mistake. KAREN IS NEVER WRONG. Neither are her NPC-Woketard Snowflake colleagues, bosses, leaders, Masterminds.

Have fun. Now, you, and everyone else with a brain, can see the difference between a real mask and a face-diaper.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I know my hospital just reached peak mask lunacy. After working in covid rooms with sometimes dirty and ill fitting N95 masks on for a year and half they are NOW going to have fit tests and make sure our masks are properly fitted and sealing. :2 thumbs up:
very sloppy, there goes next years raises...and at the rate we're going, these are programs that will not be allowed to go away, yearly fits, yearly tests, yearly rebuilding / replacing with some cheap knock-off's made in china with melamine filters...etc

slush fund, created out of fear of the lawyers, to overwhelm the system, create another legal burden, or the fear of anything legal knee-jerk reaction...and in a few months someone will discover: a new slush fund has been born...

it's only a matter of time

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

lmao! how many different types of masks do you have to fit test? half face? full face?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i wonder if they'll ever smoke test one of these?,...
1624854055892.png

you know,

...the maintenance guys

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
awwww....i don't have a you tube account on account i'm only 14 yrs old...maybe 15

that's what my wife says anyways.....

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
lmao! how many different types of masks do you have to fit test? half face? full face?
just N95. Before Covid we used to call them TB masks and they had to be fit tested. Fit testing involves a person squeezing the nose wire till you can not smell perfume anymore. We went from fit testing to wearing masks for a 5 days during the pandemic. Evidently we are back to normal since fit is important again. In a world of backwards and upside down this makes sense..lol

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
at least they didn't have a control-group, masks that had no filtration in them...you wouldn't know who had them on

Avalon

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
at least they didn't have a control-group, masks that had no filtration in them...you wouldn't know who had them on
thats why I use my own masks... I buy my own now that they can be obtained. When the plandemic started we had no masks and no manager to help us secure them. You could not buy them. A kind GIM member send me a huge box of mixed masks. That is what me and my coworkers wore the first month. Thanks to that donation we were spared the five day masks our other coworkers endured. When I started going on the COVID unit I quickly decided not to use the airmax helemets that were in constant use and not being cleaned properly. Hell on earth is a woman having hot flashes inside all that head to toe PPE as most of it is plastic.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
chaos, when there's no logic, baffle 'em all with BS and Bureaucracy

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I went to a bar last night where they had a trivia event first followed by karaoke. There were 2 women in the bar wearing a mask at some point and it made no sense.

The first woman was with other people for the trivia event and not wearing a mask until it was about time to go. Does she think Covid will only strike during her walk from the bar to her car? Idiot.

The second woman came into the bar and wore her mask for the first half hour. She then went up to a sing for karaoke and obviously took her mask off. She left it off the rest of the night. What was the point of wearing it for the first half hour? Does she think that Covid was only a threat during that first half hour and then suddenly it was all clear once she sang her first song? Idiot.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I went to a bar last night where they had a trivia event first followed by karaoke. There were 2 women in the bar wearing a mask at some point and it made no sense.

The first woman was with other people for the trivia event and not wearing a mask until it was about time to go. Does she think Covid will only strike during her walk from the bar to her car? Idiot.

The second woman came into the bar and wore her mask for the first half hour. She then went up to a sing for karaoke and obviously took her mask off. She left it off the rest of the night. What was the point of wearing it for the first half hour? Does she think that Covid was only a threat during that first half hour and then suddenly it was all clear once she sang her first song? Idiot.

Some of those people have fully bought into the fear from the msm. Some are testing the waters to see which way the wind is blowing before they commit and don't want certain others to see them going along without the mask. The threat level coming from certain people if they don't wear a mask is real.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Conditioning wears off and comes back on depending on the alcohol level... ???

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Robots doing as they're instructed. You can tell who the sheep who can't be saved are by simply counting those still wearing masks

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Conditioning wears off and comes back on depending on the alcohol level... ???
It's not even the alcohol, it's a conditioning of the mind that is difficult to walk away from.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
The people: They have eyes but refuse to see!

That was the pro-Macron-Rothschild candidate who SHOULD HAVE LOST against the PATRIOTIC PARTY (which was WAY AHEAD in the "first round"), but WON thanks to back-room deals with the LEFTist and GREEN parties... in the recent Regional Elections in the French Riviera region (PACA - Provence, Alpes, Cote-d'Azur)...

They "organized" quite well, and their "followers" went to vote AGAINST THE ANTI-IMMIGRATION PATRIOTS.... putting/keeping the DS in power...

A bunch of LYING CORRUPT HYPOCRITES ...

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
clown world

1626020545324.png

1626021112562.png

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
for posterity, the bold is not mine. peak mask is cdc telling vaccinated people to get their well-worn masks back on their faces?

CDC urges vaccinated people in covid hot spots to resume wearing masks indoors​

Citing new data showing vaccinated people can spread infections caused by delta variant, health officials also call for all teachers, staffers and students in schools to wear masks, regardless of their vaccination status​

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
for posterity, the bold is not mine. peak mask is cdc telling vaccinated people to get their well-worn masks back on their faces?

CDC urges vaccinated people in covid hot spots to resume wearing masks indoors​

Citing new data showing vaccinated people can spread infections caused by delta variant, health officials also call for all teachers, staffers and students in schools to wear masks, regardless of their vaccination status​

my general response:

Ring My Doorbell on your Vaccine Investigation, on your Mask Vigil

go ahead...

it'll be even worse if you actually meet me...

go ahead

:green tea:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
SO, yesterday I arrived at my chiropractor for my bi weekly neck cracking (the man is a miracle worker by the way) and apparently NH has re- urged' medical facilities to mandate masks again. The folks in the doctor's office are so nice and I've come to know them all over the times I've been there. With a sad face the receptionist told me I needed to wear a mask and supplied me with a brandy new one. I hung one loop over my right ear and let the thing hang from there on the side of my head. I looked at her I asked, "am I good"? She smiled and nodded her head.

Yeah, this mask issue is THAT stupid!