• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

GIM Funding Drive. next weekend only Feb 4, 5,6

Fri thru Sunday only

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Heading back to full retard levels at my local grocery store. Probably 60% sporting face diapers today.
I can't explain why I feel this way but I feel that, unlike the last go around, 100% compliance won't happen this time!!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I can't explain why I feel this way but I feel that, unlike the last go around, 100% compliance won't happen this time!!
I ain't doin' it. EXCEPT.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Small store tonight. Maybe 10 customers. 2 wearing masks. 2 late 20's overweight woman & not that attractive. Bags on their heads would have ben better.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
also for posterity ---- forced to retreat from multiple lies

but still pushing the stupid masks

1627684294924.png

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
also for posterity ---- forced to retreat from multiple lies

but still pushing the stupid masks

View attachment 219637
The vaccinations don’t work. So we have to continue doing other things that don’t work until everyone gets the vaccination that doesn’t work.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Heading back to full retard levels at my local grocery store. Probably 60% sporting face diapers today.

Local game store just announced they have a mask requirement for in-person gaming and events, but only recommends it for in-store shopping. But here's the kicker...the requirement starts 8/2. I guess the beer virus is not an issue today, tomorrow, and Sunday, but suddenly becomes an issue when the store opens Monday morning.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Local game store just announced they have a mask requirement for in-person gaming and events, but only recommends it for in-store shopping. But here's the kicker...the requirement starts 8/2. I guess the beer virus is not an issue today, tomorrow, and Sunday, but suddenly becomes an issue when the store opens Monday morning.
So back in February, this grocery store posted these all over the store:
63A710A9-0871-4C13-8A19-E458FD4E4A56.jpeg

A full 5 months in advance. They took them all down a couple of months later. :ponder:

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
just saw slaves walking around today with them on again, with no mandates of any type in place

it never ceases to amaze me how gullible people can be,
to wear one at this point can only mean they believe the narrative,
they believe the propaganda stream

it is quite sad to see,

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The vaccinations don’t work. So we have to continue doing other things that don’t work until everyone gets the vaccination that doesn’t work.
I just watched "Catch 22" again, and this follows the same logic. By the same logic, I can say, "The cure for cancer is sawdust. If it is not working, that means you need to use more sawdust."

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
ventured into the wild yesterday -- kroger grocery store and heb grocery store

as expected, blacks, esp black women and their kidz, lead the way in wearing masks - houston area blacks love LOVE their makses

second place - old women in general

third place - young pansies, bernie/biden/gay/global warming types

white/mexican adults generally not wearing the crap

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No shit Sherlock! It doesn't take a physician to figure this out but the media has been ultra weaponized and won't stop until they've all been eliminated

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It was a photo in a story in the NYT that was headlined (I think) "Parents Learn to Cope"

edit: went back to search and couldn't find it — sorry

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Hey California ! Where all the maskeses ?
1632157806933.png
1632157903473.png
1632157983395.png

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
It was a photo in a story in the NYT that was headlined (I think) "Parents Learn to Cope"

edit: went back to search and couldn't find it — sorry
Thanks for looking. Neighboring town, GB. Many New Yarkers visit or have second or third homes there. It's been sliding into a satellite of the Apple for awhile now. No longer a place where local born fit in or can afford.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
n

not needed, all that Hollywood Hot Air, STD's massive amounts of liquor and assorted drugs, are helping to keep them safe, for us
Lots of butt licking too I hear.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
some of 'em are so talented, they can lick their own...like the dogs they are
That's been going on for a long time... Probably MUCH longer than the following=

I got "tricked" into going to a "double-feature" on a "first date"... back in the mid-70's... in the Bay Area...
"Pink Flamingos"
followed by "Woman Trouble"
... starring the butt-ugly obese tranny DIVINE

We cringed through the 1st one... and when the 2nd one came on, and we saw the same cast, we ran out...

I still cringe... and they're supposed to be "Cult Movies" today... Yech! - I won't even describe ANY of the "scenes"...

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Masks don’t work. At least a dozen scientific studies have shown that masks do nothing to stop the spread of respiratory viruses.

One meta-analysis published by the CDC in May 2020 found “no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks”.

Another study with over 8000 subjects found masks “did not seem to be effective against laboratory-confirmed viral respiratory infections nor against clinical respiratory infection.”

There are literally too many to quote them all, but you can read them: [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] Or read a summary by SPR here.

While some studies have been done claiming to show mask do work for Covid, they are all seriously flawed. One relied on self-reported surveys as data. Another was so badly designed a panel of experts demand it be withdrawn. A third was withdrawn after its predictions proved entirely incorrect.

The WHO commissioned their own meta-analysis in the Lancet, but that study looked only at N95 masks and only in hospitals. [For full run down on the bad data in this study click here.]

Aside from scientific evidence, there’s plenty of real-world evidence that masks do nothing to halt the spread of disease.

For example, North Dakota and South Dakota had near-identical case figures, despite one having a mask-mandate and the other not:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I wear a very loose black cotton mask - it doesn't restrict my breathing one bit... everything goes around it... When I get back to the car it sits on the dashboard, where sunlight will disinfect it...

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Went into the local farm supply store to see if they had ammo - they did (a lot, but had a 2-box limit). Another guy was there looking at the 9mm and we started chatting. He saw I had no mask on despite the local mandate and took his off. I saw him a couple of other times in the store and he was maskless the rest of the way. Makes me feel good even if it's only one person at a time.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It bears mentioning: SOME of this pressure for putting school kids into face diapers is, Uncle Fed is making mask-mandates a stipulation, with some bonus for compliance.

Again, it comes from Greg Hunter's interview with Karen Kingston. She's from San Diego, and her son is in the high school there. A school board meeting of outraged parents, and one member let the matter slip out.

Karen did some research and found that Calimexico schools are a trial run for Face-Diaper-Forever mandates. That's my memory of it; I listened, didn't watch. What she had to say, about many things, was shocking.

clyderose

Reaction score
It bears mentioning: SOME of this pressure for putting school kids into face diapers is, Uncle Fed is making mask-mandates a stipulation, with some bonus for compliance.

Again, it comes from Greg Hunter's interview with Karen Kingston. She's from San Diego, and her son is in the high school there. A school board meeting of outraged parents, and one member let the matter slip out.

Karen did some research and found that Calimexico schools are a trial run for Face-Diaper-Forever mandates. That's my memory of it; I listened, didn't watch. What she had to say, about many things, was shocking.
Roger Waters got it right 40 years ago.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I've got the same black cloth mask I've been using for 6 months on the dashboard of my car...

Wear it on my chin when I have to go somewhere...

Sunlight supposedly sterilizes it... (though I don't give a crap...)... Even when worn "full face", there's plenty of air entering/exiting from the sides & top...

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My daughter works at the University and watches the kids walk around outdoors with their masks. She told me one of the masked kds stepped out in front of a car and almost got hit. I would hate to die with my mask on.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I've got the same black cloth mask I've been using for 6 months on the dashboard of my car...

Wear it on my chin when I have to go somewhere...

Sunlight supposedly sterilizes it... (though I don't give a crap...)... Even when worn "full face", there's plenty of air entering/exiting from the sides & top...
I don't carry a mask. Masks aren't required around here much, other than in medical offices. When I go to one of those places they have to supply me with a mask. If they tell me I have to wear the mask over my nose I walk out. I've done it once already and it was an exhilarating experience.

In other public areas like restaurants and markets I see about 10% of the people wearing masks and most of those come up from MA to save on sales tax and bring their liberal bullshit with them while they're here. As long as they leave their money in NH before they leave I'm OK with them visiting temporarily

Last edited: