• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's a photo of the front door of a local business. Don't often really need anything there but I stop in anyway just in case.

1638969937300.png

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The only mask requirements around here are at medical offices. Everything else, super markets, local businesses, restaurants, all are free from mask requirements. I will point out that there are still more than a few people who wear masks. I figure those are mostly, if not all vaxxed.

Fear is a great motivator and it preys on the weak minded

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't know about your area but parking lots streets seem to be the favored disposal sites around
Thrown away masks are the new plastic grocery bags stuck in trees & fences.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
he's a madman....lmao!

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Gov. Ron DeSantis made his frustration with face masks known when he visited Tampa for a press conference Wednesday morning.

DeSantis was at the University of South Florida to announce funding for cybersecurity education. Before taking the podium to address the audience, the governor scolded a group of students behind him who were wearing face masks.

“You do not have to wear those masks,” Gov. DeSantis said. “I mean, please take them off. Honestly, it’s not doing anything and we’ve gotta stop with this COVID theater. So if you want to wear it, fine, but this is ridiculous.”

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
he's a madman....lmao!

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Gov. Ron DeSantis made his frustration with face masks known when he visited Tampa for a press conference Wednesday morning.

DeSantis was at the University of South Florida to announce funding for cybersecurity education. Before taking the podium to address the audience, the governor scolded a group of students behind him who were wearing face masks.

“You do not have to wear those masks,” Gov. DeSantis said. “I mean, please take them off. Honestly, it’s not doing anything and we’ve gotta stop with this COVID theater. So if you want to wear it, fine, but this is ridiculous.”

Doesn’t sound like he “scolded,” just gave them factual advice.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
NYC announced that 2-4 year olds are required to mask indefinitely, that there are no plans to lift the employer vaccine mandate, & that we’re subject to permanent Covid restrictions — including a looming threat of lockdowns, as outlined here.

This is infuriating & unacceptable
https://twitter.com/TheEliKlein/status/1499799930638061577
1646449543366.png

Attachments

• 1646449519253.png
    1646449519253.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 6

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
NYC announced that 2-4 year olds are required to mask indefinitely, that there are no plans to lift the employer vaccine mandate, & that we’re subject to permanent Covid restrictions — including a looming threat of lockdowns, as outlined here.

This is infuriating & unacceptable
https://twitter.com/TheEliKlein/status/1499799930638061577
View attachment 247858

Send all criminals to NY to live. Their kind already run the government.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
trolling the npc's wearing their makkses

grocery store, the little thin vegetable/fruit bags, poke two eye holes, don as a makks

the old lady isnt amused, but i am

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
trolling the npc's wearing their makkses

grocery store, the little thin vegetable/fruit bags, poke two eye holes, don as a makks

the old lady isnt amused, but i am

i did this again after posting it. i got 4 types of reactions

wife = embarrassed, stayed away from me

no makks people - confused, told some of them what i was doing, they got it, laughed. i offered them makkses like mine. i had extras

makks tards = seething and/or frightened. i made a point of standing next/near them while they were shopping/checking out

i had a lot of fun with it. wore it the whole time in the grocery store