• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
my third world hood, houston, has a secret mask weapon that nobody else knows about

1590187524786.png

Last edited:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
See it all the time. Girl alone at bus stop, guy walking his dog, of course drivers.

One thing that strikes me about this. They were all morons. I wonder if there is a connection?
Here's another one.........

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
second that. best yet
I saw a guy at the Farmer's Market with a full respirator, face shield, and gloves - wearing shorts and short sleeves. It was hot with blazing sun. I thought he was pranking at first, but he was serious.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
one of my friend's told me he went to lowe's with his mask and rubber gloves on. he said that most of the people were giving him the once-over

i let him down gently, telling him that i went to grocery store with no ppe and that the customers were giving me the same looks

guess it's audience dependent

lowes = a bunch of hard heads

grocery store = a bunch of frightened

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Usually the cream rises to the top, but the idiots ate it all.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
submitted for your consideration for peak mask idiocy. can you top it?

have seen several people ALONE IN A CAR/TRUCK wearing paper masks

my MVP traveled alongside me for a couple of hours on I-10 between san antonio and houston a week ago. stayed suffocated by paper mask the whole time

can you beat my MVP?
I've seen several retards wearing the mask AND gloves while driving alone in a car and walking down the street. Made me laugh aloud. These are the sheep that voted for Hilary klingon and Barry obama.

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Then, why use the mask?
to blend in! i feel sorry for the older people and ones with health issues that are scared to death! might as well use a chain link fence to keep out mosquitoes!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
got one for ya --

last week family member was on a zoom video conference call with a dozen plus people -- 3 black women on the call had their masks on AT HOME during the call

paranoia or political? this in houston burb, flu is long gone - we are in the 90's temperature daily

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
He wears a mask, and his face grows to fit it. -George Orwell

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
110,000 people have died in 3.5 months from this Covid-19. Wearing a mask around other people takes very little effort. I have been and will continue to wear a mask whenever I am in public.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
110,000 people have died in 3.5 months from this Covid-19. Wearing a mask around other people takes very little effort. I have been and will continue to wear a mask whenever I am in public.
and that's fantastic, but, can I ask, how do you know how many have died from Corona in the past 3.5 months?
When the hospitals are tagging anyone / everyone as being a corona death, how do you know for certain 110,000 deaths have occurred in the past 3.5 months?

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I don't know for certain that 110,000 deaths have occured due to this coronavirus. Im taking the cautious path because I do not know; it is the choice of least risk. Wearing a mask isn't hurting me, so why not error on the side of caution against a potential threat. From what I can tell this virus is mostly killing old people (65+), sick people, and genetically unlucky. I'm not going to test my luck.

Some people seem to get really irritated with people wearing masks. They are likely afraid to admit that they are not 100% in control of their life and at the mercy of a chance encounter with a microscopic viral particle.

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't know for certain that 110,000 deaths have occured due to this coronavirus. Im taking the cautious path because I do not know; it is the choice of least risk. Wearing a mask isn't hurting me, so why not error on the side of caution against a potential threat. From what I can tell this virus is mostly killing old people (65+), sick people, and genetically unlucky. I'm not going to test my luck.

Some people seem to get really irritated with people wearing masks. They are likely afraid to admit that they are not 100% in control of their life and at the mercy of a chance encounter with a microscopic viral particle.
Or conversely, people who don't wear masks are the ones who are in control of their lives because they don't follow the fake news media frenzies and become sheep who can't think for themselves. Either way it's a person's own choice. Personally I don't fear death and I also don't trust the Deep State's Mockingbird media propoganda and choose not to live a life of fear and panic.

BTW, wearing masks are meant to protect others from from the wearer not the other way around. Think logically.

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I am mostly wearing Moldex 2200 n95 without a valve, which protects me from being infected and me from infecting others. I also have the Moldex n95 masks with valve; these only protect me as my exhalation is directly expelled through the front of the mask.

You think I'm wearing those surgical masks or a bandana. lol. I also have several 3m half masks with p100 (99.9% particulate reduction) filters, but I've never used these as it is difficult to be heard through the respirator.

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yesterday after getting a load of materials for a job I passed two young boys with a lemonade stand. I hopped out with my dollar and enthusiastically ask for lemonade. But you boys had rubber gloves and masks... play after ending in the dollar he took the glove off and proceeded to grab the cup with his bare hand on the inside with his fingers and outside with his thumb to awkwardly hold it as he scooped ice in. I chuckled to myself.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I am mostly wearing Moldex 2200 n95 without a valve, which protects me from being infected and me from infecting others. I also have the Moldex n95 masks with valve; these only protect me as my exhalation is directly expelled through the front of the mask.

You think I'm wearing those surgical masks or a bandana. lol. I also have several 3m half masks with p100 (99.9% particulate reduction) filters, but I've never used these as it is difficult to be heard through the respirator.
If you're going to do anything, do it properly...i was going to mention earlier, but you beat me to it...if you're gonna wear a mask, wear a mask that is designed for what you're doing with it...

these bandanas and dust masks are but a sign that says our leadership has failed...

anyways, stay healthy, that's the best way to avoid death...:)

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
what if the mask hysteria was simply to give cover for the criminals in dozens of leftist cities that were burned and looted....and people were murdered, assaulted, raped, etc

masks to defeat ID'ing the criminals - whether on regular camera or those hooked up to facial recognition.

note that multiple tech giants have supported blm/antifa terrists at the same time shutting down their facial recog tools that the cops/gov use. i recall amazon and ibm recently saying they were yanking those tools -- in support of the terrists

Last edited:

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I'm going to be wearing this contraption my friend gave me to mess with people's heads. Circa 1981
View attachment 166360
I've already seen it in Kentucky. Idiot was wearing one very similar to that one. You cannot underestimate the level of stupid some people will fall for.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Modex Surgical N95 Mask
Surgical N95 Masks:

• Surgical N95 masks are designed to reduce but cannot eliminate the wearer’s exposure to airborne biological contaminants. They do not eliminate the risk of illness, disease, or death.
  • Form a tight seal over the mouth and nose.
  • Require fit-testing and must be adjusted to your face to provide the intended effectiveness.
  • Employers & users are required to follow the OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard, 29CFR 1910.134.
  • Have specific use instructions, warnings and limitations for use in healthcare environments.
  • Are NIOSH certified.
Heck just getting out of bed in the morning involves risk. People need to stop living in fear.

If folks want to wear a mask, fine. Just don't make everyone lese wear one to make you feel good about yourself.

If you want to avoid the beer virus, you need a full on respirator that covers you whole body (like walking around in a bubble - positive pressure) where you air is being filtered and pumped in. But again, if your filter sucks, then it doesn't matter anyway.

Have a nice day.

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Modex Surgical N95 Mask

Heck just getting out of bed in the morning involves risk. People need to stop living in fear.

If folks want to wear a mask, fine. Just don't make everyone lese wear one to make you feel good about yourself.

If you want to avoid the beer virus, you need a full on respirator that covers you whole body (like walking around in a bubble - positive pressure) where you air is being filtered and pumped in. But again, if your filter sucks, then it doesn't matter anyway.

Have a nice day.
The n95 mask are for risk reduction, not elimination., as they remove 95% of particles from inhaled air. Even those surgical masks are filtering out some particles.