• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

Silvestor

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Modex Surgical N95 Mask

Heck just getting out of bed in the morning involves risk. People need to stop living in fear.

If folks want to wear a mask, fine. Just don't make everyone lese wear one to make you feel good about yourself.

If you want to avoid the beer virus, you need a full on respirator that covers you whole body (like walking around in a bubble - positive pressure) where you air is being filtered and pumped in. But again, if your filter sucks, then it doesn't matter anyway.

Have a nice day.
The n95 mask are for risk reduction, not elimination., as they remove 95% of particles from inhaled air. Even those surgical masks are filtering out some particles.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1592939709634.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1592940090218.png

1592940212936.png

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
see?
there are Americans in California, American Patriots!

we just need a leader as the Republican Party isn't here for us...they've refused to donate funds to the Governor Gavin Recall effort, they'll support the issue but won't give any funding for it...

this is getting interesting...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1592940994327.png

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Kentucky is having their Primaries Day today. One place to vote in person KROGER STADIUM @ UK or MAIL-IN Absentee Ballots Post Marked by Midnight tonight.
Thousands are showing up to vote. Between the walk-up line and into the 150' "Cattle chutes" ( Bike racks and barracades snaking back and forth 4 times, "X"s on the ground , in the bird shit, 6' Apart. ( I was more afraid of histoplasmosis, high in KY) than I was with the WuFlu. It took an hour and a half to step off the back and forth maze just to get to show your I.D., Get your Approval Number and Party Ballot.
Closed Primary no independents for offices for popular vote.
MASKS were not MANDATORY except for the Poll Workers.
Just WAGing, I'd say about a 60/40 split ( MASKS). Mostly women of all ages (70%), Old Men& women (90%), Blacks/Minorities (90%), Men in General ( 40/60).
I think Polls close at 6pm ( maybe 7 IDK). But any body in line before the deadline will be allowed in to vote. So that will take another hour and half just to get all voters in, before results begin.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What the actual fuck?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/oregon-county-issues-face-mask-order-exempting-non-white-people/

Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

Health officials announced last week residents must wear face coverings in public settings where they may come within six feet of another individual who is not from the same household.

But people of color do not have to follow the new rule if they have “heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment” over wearing the masks, officials said.

“No person shall intimidate or harass people who do not comply,” health officials said.

With mask requirements becoming more common, activists have raised concerns that the directives could put non-white people in danger.

“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandanna in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore, director of the ACLU’s Racial Justice Program, told CNN.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
All this mask talk from the clean shaven. What about those of us that never shave? The mask is pretty much worthless.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
All this mask talk from the clean shaven. What about those of us that never shave? The mask is pretty much worthless.
shave or not, those paper masks have no seal. the motivation for this thread

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
What the actual fuck?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/oregon-county-issues-face-mask-order-exempting-non-white-people/

Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

Health officials announced last week residents must wear face coverings in public settings where they may come within six feet of another individual who is not from the same household.

But people of color do not have to follow the new rule if they have “heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment” over wearing the masks, officials said.

“No person shall intimidate or harass people who do not comply,” health officials said.

With mask requirements becoming more common, activists have raised concerns that the directives could put non-white people in danger.

“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandanna in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore, director of the ACLU’s Racial Justice Program, told CNN.
regular white people arent falling for it -- blacks are queer for it. the polls and personal accounts on gim2 show that. so only need to 'force' those rebels

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well, Fauci early on said Black were most susceptible to contract WuFlu as a race, and females are "mask user" heavy across all races.
They are only following orders from Herr Fauci. IMO

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Well, Fauci early on said Black were most susceptible to contract WuFlu as a race, and females are "mask user" heavy across all races.
personal experience in the most diverse city in the nation -- houston

mask uptake is highest with blacks and old people

next is generic women and leftists

white and mexican men, not metrosexual latte bitches, bring up the rear

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Kentucky is having their Primaries Day today. One place to vote in person KROGER STADIUM @ UK or MAIL-IN Absentee Ballots Post Marked by Midnight tonight.
Thousands are showing up to vote. Between the walk-up line and into the 150' "Cattle chutes" ( Bike racks and barracades snaking back and forth 4 times, "X"s on the ground , in the bird shit, 6' Apart. ( I was more afraid of histoplasmosis, high in KY) than I was with the WuFlu. It took an hour and a half to step off the back and forth maze just to get to show your I.D., Get your Approval Number and Party Ballot.
Closed Primary no independents for offices for popular vote.
MASKS were not MANDATORY except for the Poll Workers.
Just WAGing, I'd say about a 60/40 split ( MASKS). Mostly women of all ages (70%), Old Men& women (90%), Blacks/Minorities (90%), Men in General ( 40/60).
I think Polls close at 6pm ( maybe 7 IDK). But any body in line before the deadline will be allowed in to vote. So that will take another hour and half just to get all voters in, before results begin.
Took my wife and I 2 hours to snake our way through the line. When we left, the line was twice as long as when we got to begin the wait.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
My wife does not comply with wearing a mask. I don't blame her.

It seems as if some people want to wear a stupid mask as a fashion statement or something stupid like that. We had a discussion with folks we were in the voting line with about masks will not prevent them from catching the beer virus. Heh. Heh. We actually used that term too, beer virus. Got some attention.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1593020158643.png