• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1592939709634.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1592940090218.png

1592940212936.png

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
see?
there are Americans in California, American Patriots!

we just need a leader as the Republican Party isn't here for us...they've refused to donate funds to the Governor Gavin Recall effort, they'll support the issue but won't give any funding for it...

this is getting interesting...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1592940994327.png

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Kentucky is having their Primaries Day today. One place to vote in person KROGER STADIUM @ UK or MAIL-IN Absentee Ballots Post Marked by Midnight tonight.
Thousands are showing up to vote. Between the walk-up line and into the 150' "Cattle chutes" ( Bike racks and barracades snaking back and forth 4 times, "X"s on the ground , in the bird shit, 6' Apart. ( I was more afraid of histoplasmosis, high in KY) than I was with the WuFlu. It took an hour and a half to step off the back and forth maze just to get to show your I.D., Get your Approval Number and Party Ballot.
Closed Primary no independents for offices for popular vote.
MASKS were not MANDATORY except for the Poll Workers.
Just WAGing, I'd say about a 60/40 split ( MASKS). Mostly women of all ages (70%), Old Men& women (90%), Blacks/Minorities (90%), Men in General ( 40/60).
I think Polls close at 6pm ( maybe 7 IDK). But any body in line before the deadline will be allowed in to vote. So that will take another hour and half just to get all voters in, before results begin.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
What the actual fuck?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/oregon-county-issues-face-mask-order-exempting-non-white-people/

Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

Health officials announced last week residents must wear face coverings in public settings where they may come within six feet of another individual who is not from the same household.

But people of color do not have to follow the new rule if they have “heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment” over wearing the masks, officials said.

“No person shall intimidate or harass people who do not comply,” health officials said.

With mask requirements becoming more common, activists have raised concerns that the directives could put non-white people in danger.

“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandanna in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore, director of the ACLU’s Racial Justice Program, told CNN.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
All this mask talk from the clean shaven. What about those of us that never shave? The mask is pretty much worthless.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
All this mask talk from the clean shaven. What about those of us that never shave? The mask is pretty much worthless.

shave or not, those paper masks have no seal. the motivation for this thread

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
What the actual fuck?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/oregon-county-issues-face-mask-order-exempting-non-white-people/

Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

Health officials announced last week residents must wear face coverings in public settings where they may come within six feet of another individual who is not from the same household.

But people of color do not have to follow the new rule if they have “heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment” over wearing the masks, officials said.

“No person shall intimidate or harass people who do not comply,” health officials said.

With mask requirements becoming more common, activists have raised concerns that the directives could put non-white people in danger.

“For many black people, deciding whether or not to wear a bandanna in public to protect themselves and others from contracting coronavirus is a lose-lose situation that can result in life-threatening consequences either way,” ReNika Moore, director of the ACLU’s Racial Justice Program, told CNN.

regular white people arent falling for it -- blacks are queer for it. the polls and personal accounts on gim2 show that. so only need to 'force' those rebels

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, Fauci early on said Black were most susceptible to contract WuFlu as a race, and females are "mask user" heavy across all races.
They are only following orders from Herr Fauci. IMO

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, Fauci early on said Black were most susceptible to contract WuFlu as a race, and females are "mask user" heavy across all races.

personal experience in the most diverse city in the nation -- houston

mask uptake is highest with blacks and old people

next is generic women and leftists

white and mexican men, not metrosexual latte bitches, bring up the rear

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Kentucky is having their Primaries Day today. One place to vote in person KROGER STADIUM @ UK or MAIL-IN Absentee Ballots Post Marked by Midnight tonight.
Thousands are showing up to vote. Between the walk-up line and into the 150' "Cattle chutes" ( Bike racks and barracades snaking back and forth 4 times, "X"s on the ground , in the bird shit, 6' Apart. ( I was more afraid of histoplasmosis, high in KY) than I was with the WuFlu. It took an hour and a half to step off the back and forth maze just to get to show your I.D., Get your Approval Number and Party Ballot.
Closed Primary no independents for offices for popular vote.
MASKS were not MANDATORY except for the Poll Workers.
Just WAGing, I'd say about a 60/40 split ( MASKS). Mostly women of all ages (70%), Old Men& women (90%), Blacks/Minorities (90%), Men in General ( 40/60).
I think Polls close at 6pm ( maybe 7 IDK). But any body in line before the deadline will be allowed in to vote. So that will take another hour and half just to get all voters in, before results begin.

Took my wife and I 2 hours to snake our way through the line. When we left, the line was twice as long as when we got to begin the wait.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

My wife does not comply with wearing a mask. I don't blame her.

It seems as if some people want to wear a stupid mask as a fashion statement or something stupid like that. We had a discussion with folks we were in the voting line with about masks will not prevent them from catching the beer virus. Heh. Heh. We actually used that term too, beer virus. Got some attention.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1593020158643.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
i ran across an elite competitor for the title -- guy playing outdoor basketball by himself with mask on. i think that's a solid challenge to the motorcycle guy

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

This confirms what I already knew, COVID here in the USA is a complete hoax. The older people dying in NY state nursing homes could have been infected with any strain of influenza. It wasn't COVID that killed them, it was a psychopathic governor that did that, by putting infected patients in with them. Any strain could have achieved the same result in elderly people with immune-compromised bodies.

The question now becomes: what really happened in China, was it a hoax there or a real event? People were falling out in the middle of the streets, according to leaked videos, but these could have been faked. People weren't collapsing in the streets here. So, either it was a hoax started in China or the Chins loosed a virus that never reached our shores. Alternatively, it mutated quickly to a less lethal form by the time it got here.

I don't know anyone that has died. I don't even know anyone that has gotten "COVID" (which, we know, could have been anything). In fact, I don't know anyone that knows anyone that has gotten sick. So, we have millions of people falsely diagnosed with COVID and only a portion of them are getting sick and hardly any deaths. Sure sounds like influenza to me. If it looks like a duck and quacks like one.....it ain't COVID.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ya just can't be too safe now days...

Maybe she is a jockey on a day off. They do that with thier race goggles . Top one too dirty in a race just pull it down on their neck for a clearer view. In a rainy muddy race they go though 4-5 pair.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
forced to wear mask of beast.jpg

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So Governor Raggedy Andy of Kentucky said I will be killing a baby if I don't wear my mask.
So I called up Planned Parenthood and asked them how much they will pay me for killing babies, is it by the day or what?
They hung up.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I farted today next to a person wearing a mask. Their mask was ineffective.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Things are indeed getting weird

some of my friends think I am nuts for not wearing a mask , protecting me and others
I am being shunned by other acquaints
even had a post at another site deleted by the Mod , who I thought was my friend , he didn’t even ask me to delete it , just erased it

feels like the entire world is being separated , the sheep from the goats

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The good ole boys shopping at Homless Depot weren't wearing no frigging masks. Not one crew, none of them all over the store. Nobody said shit. I asked a woman worker, what's up? She said the policy is on the door, but if you don't want to follow the policy, hey we are not the police.

So there is that. Mostly I see the working man not playing the game unless with the family. Younger working men just don't give a crap.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
If you don`t wear a mask on "principle" ........ then what do you think happens when the person in front of you in the line is wearing one, but FARTS as you happen to be breathing in ??????

Attachments

• 117150777_1651676801663497_1705224937316535786_n.jpg
    117150777_1651676801663497_1705224937316535786_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Reaction score
Things are indeed getting weird

feels like the entire world is being separated , the sheep from the goats

End of the Age -- tares from the wheat.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't like linking to ZH but they are claiming that John McAfee was detained in Germany for refusing to replace the women's "thong mask" he was wearing and replace it with a medically approved one. His wife Janice who was also wearing one also refused to change but they let her go and arrested him. They even gave him a little bit of a black eye.

I'm kinda liking this guy.
1597357015160.png

1597357051216.png

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...-wearing-thong-over-his-head-facemask-germany

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score