• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
1613374401799.png

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
dupe

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Everyone should watch that. What masks are doing is severely underestimated. My sister called me last night, said she almost cried when an unmasked young woman smiled at her in a parking lot. What is wrong with us that we comply like this?

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1613701733510.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
At a gathering yesterday. 9 people with 1 wearing a mask. By the end of the day his mask disappeared.
Peer pressure works both ways.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The Cult of the Face Diaper.

This won't go away until sane people MAKE it go away. This insanity serves the purposes of the Elites, for a handful of reasons.

It's time we remember we're free men, and act it.

Time this Fauci clown gets sacked. He's eighty years old - WTF is he doing still in that job, especially since he's no damn good at it?

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
WTF is he doing still in that job, especially since he's no damn good at it?

He's actually very good at his job CJ, he's generating bulk FRN's for his paymasters.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
At a gathering yesterday. 9 people with 1 wearing a mask. By the end of the day his mask disappeared.
Peer pressure works both ways.
Yesterday, the father of one of my wife's co-workers had a 'celebration of life' ceremony about an hour from here at an American Legion hall. Wife knew better than to ask me to come along because she knows how I don't play well with diaper wearers. But she called from there and asked me to drive over, saying it was ok and quite a good time. I drove over there and could not believe my eyes. Of the 200 or so in attendance there was only one- O.N.E. single mask wearer in the whole place. Of those in attendance, many were older, as is always the case at funerals and such, but was heavily weighted with medical professionals doctors and nurses etc.

It was fucking surreal. Smiling faces on people that were actually alive- something I haven't seen for almost a year- and friendly conversation. Hugs and kisses all around, strangers or no, enjoying life. It was almost like a year's worth of pent-up frustration just released in a tidal wave. We're talking open bar, lavish buffet with self-serve homemade food in real dishes. Not a plastic shield in sight. It really was an amazing sight to behold. And all this in an otherwise sad celebration of a popular guy that had just died. I'm glad I went.

It helped to restore my belief in humanity.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
We'll keep an eye out for yer postings for a while, fenzer.

BF
<heh>

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yesterday, the father of one of my wife's co-workers had a 'celebration of life' ceremony about an hour from here at an American Legion hall. Wife knew better than to ask me to come along because she knows how I don't play well with diaper wearers. But she called from there and asked me to drive over, saying it was ok and quite a good time. I drove over there and could not believe my eyes. Of the 200 or so in attendance there was only one- O.N.E. single mask wearer in the whole place. Of those in attendance, many were older, as is always the case at funerals and such, but was heavily weighted with medical professionals doctors and nurses etc.

It was fucking surreal. Smiling faces on people that were actually alive- something I haven't seen for almost a year- and friendly conversation. Hugs and kisses all around, strangers or no, enjoying life. It was almost like a year's worth of pent-up frustration just released in a tidal wave. We're talking open bar, lavish buffet with self-serve homemade food in real dishes. Not a plastic shield in sight. It really was an amazing sight to behold. And all this in an otherwise sad celebration of a popular guy that had just died. I'm glad I went.

It helped to restore my belief in humanity.

good to hear

where at?

in my travels around houston the mask wearing is limited to gov and business facilities - they are sticking with the dictates

private gatherings are a whole different matter - mask is the exception, not the rule

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
At the store today. Little kid about 2 yo in a shopping cart seat looking lonely made eye contact with me when he saw I didn't have a mask on. I smiled and the kid smiled back at me. He must have thought I was the only human there.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
good to hear

where at?

in my travels around houston the mask wearing is limited to gov and business facilities - they are sticking with the dictates

private gatherings are a whole different matter - mask is the exception, not the rule
Eastern Iowa.

Anymore, you can't even go into most convenience stores without someone chasing you down to hand you a mask (unless it's on the Interstate, for some reason). But it's hit and miss too, seems to depend on the store. I usually just pretend I don't hear or see them and go about my business without. About every 4th or 5th car you meet on the local roads around here has a single person in it but still wearing a mask. Again, the interstate is the exception. Buncha sheep.

But at the 'life celebration' soiree, all the hugging and kissing did bug me. I'm not much of a hugger anyway but usually oblige anyone who offers. It was refreshing to see but seemed a bit over the top.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well. I wasn't sure how I wanted to play this but I was "selected" for jury duty for the first time since I was 18. I also recently complained online that I had never been selected and then boom, there is the notice. Not a coincidence.

Anyway I filled out their stupid and somewhat personal form. But anyway it said masks are MANDATORY. There were no easy places to submit a request for extension. Well, I just sent a somewhat polite email to the clerk saying that I would like to be excused until after the requirements were dropped because I would not harm my health. Well one day later and

"This is to inform you that you have been excused from jury service. "

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Eastern Iowa.

Anymore, you can't even go into most convenience stores without someone chasing you down to hand you a mask (unless it's on the Interstate, for some reason). But it's hit and miss too, seems to depend on the store. I usually just pretend I don't hear or see them and go about my business without. About every 4th or 5th car you meet on the local roads around here has a single person in it but still wearing a mask. Again, the interstate is the exception. Buncha sheep.

But at the 'life celebration' soiree, all the hugging and kissing did bug me. I'm not much of a hugger anyway but usually oblige anyone who offers. It was refreshing to see but seemed a bit over the top.

You should get away from that Liberal cesspool around EIU. I've never been asked by someone else and only a couple times by a business employee or a customer.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I also recently complained online that I had never been selected and then boom, there is the notice.

I have to say, that part made me lol. Lol lol
.....and I doubt I've heard a better real-World example of, "the squeky wheel gets the grease". Lol

There were no easy places to submit a request for extension. Well, I just sent a somewhat polite email to the clerk saying that I would like to be excused
That part just made me wonder why the heck ya compained about not being called in the first place if you didn't want to do it if masks were required? I mean, how could you have not realized that if called that they would require ya to to wear a face diaper? If the grocery stores make ya, surely the courthouse would too, wouldn't ya think?

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
rolled through the little league complex monday eve - it was bustling with teams practicing and parents lurking

didnt see a single mask on any of the fields nor in the stands/parking area

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
effective march 1.png

Brio

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Twenty Reasons Mandatory Face Masks are Unsafe, Ineffective and Immoral

1. Cavities: New York dentists are reporting that half their patients are suffering decaying teeth, receding gum lines and seriously sour breath from wearing masks. “We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” Dr. Rob Ramondi told FOX News.

2. Facial Deformities: Masking children triggers mouth breathing which as been shown to cause “long, narrow faces, narrow mouths, high palatal vaults, dental malocclusion, gummy smiles, and many other unattractive facial features,” according to the Journal of General Dentistry.

My brother told me he's getting his second shot soon. Sort of weird because our Mum hasn't had a first shot yet and she's quite compromised. Not that I want either to have it, scares me they want to, but they get to decide.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

1. Cavities: New York dentists are reporting that half their patients are suffering decaying teeth, receding gum lines and seriously sour breath from wearing masks. “We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” Dr. Rob Ramondi told FOX News.

2. Facial Deformities: Masking children triggers mouth breathing which as been shown to cause “long, narrow faces, narrow mouths, high palatal vaults, dental malocclusion, gummy smiles, and many other unattractive facial features,” according to the Journal of General Dentistry.

My brother told me he's getting his second shot soon. Sort of weird because our Mum hasn't had a first shot yet and she's quite compromised. Not that I want either to have it, scares me they want to, but they get to decide.

So spot on, thank you for sharing this, I have shared it with everyone I know.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
no masks for these kids...

6036b17e3f74d.image.jpg

6035a8f6411dc.image.jpg

How much money did the districts WASTE on those mini-tents?

And, anyone who knows anything about respiration...airflow...knows, unless those are airtight with oxygen pumped in...IT WILL NOT MATTER. They're breathing in, out...the air going out into the room...and if there's a virus there, they're all exposed.

Jesus H. Christ.

Tent makers, even Chinese contractors, don't make special-orders cheap. I'll bet there's a thousand bucks for each one of those silly things.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

"You can lead the horse to water but you can not make him drink".

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I get the feeling that these people who insist on wearing masks everywhere will continue to wear them as long as they draw breath.

Probably. I find those things annoying, demeaning, subjugating. I have to wear one every time I go to the grocery store...and I can't help but lose my temper at the end of 30 minutes or so. It's really insane, that these cucks would get something out of wearing them, get something so strong that they'd want to continue to do it and force others to. What is it, a need to obey? Is this how we can tell dogs from wolves, now?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What is it, a need to obey?
Actually, yes it is.

Approx 2/3rds of the people would kill you if an official looking guy from the gov told them they needed to.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Probably. I find those things annoying, demeaning, subjugating. I have to wear one every time I go to the grocery store...and I can't help but lose my temper at the end of 30 minutes or so. It's really insane, that these cucks would get something out of wearing them, get something so strong that they'd want to continue to do it and force others to. What is it, a need to obey? Is this how we can tell dogs from wolves, now?
Guys and Gals, Before you enter a retailer READ their WuFlu Posting thoroughly. Many states or localities have a medical exemption clause.
Here in Kentucky I know Aldi and Walmart 's post have a last sentence that exempts those with medical issues.
By federal law they can not ask you your ailment(s).
When I got to Walmart they have their Face Diaper Police. I walk by without a concern. If one tries to confront me I say " Medical Issues, Go Read Your Signs".
The other day Walmart had a cop watching the watchers. I was confronted by the staff watcher. I gave her my standard response. I did not see the cop until I was about to walk past him. He was wearing a mask but his eyes were smiling at me as we gave each other a mutual head nod in passing.
Again I know this works in KY at Aldi and Walmart. I notice Target stores make no exemption here anyway.
DYODD
Best Wishes,

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Guys and Gals, Before you enter a retailer READ their WuFlu Posting thoroughly. Many states or localities have a medical exemption clause.
Here in Kentucky I know Aldi and Walmart 's post have a last sentence that exempts those with medical issues.
By federal law they can not ask you your ailment(s).
When I got to Walmart they have their Face Diaper Police. I walk by without a concern. If one tries to confront me I say " Medical Issues, Go Read Your Signs".
The other day Walmart had a cop watching the watchers. I was confronted by the staff watcher. I gave her my standard response. I did not see the cop until I was about to walk past him. He was wearing a mask but his eyes were smiling at me as we gave each other a mutual head nod in passing.
Again I know this works in KY at Aldi and Walmart. I notice Target stores make no exemption here anyway.
DYODD
Best Wishes,

It all depends on the area.

Here, our Board of Health Nazis Health, has ORDERED ALL BUSINESSES TO ENFORCE THE MASK DIKTAT. They've closed five popular restaurants for not completely enforcing it.

Wally World had blackshirted Mask Enforcers at the door. I schitt you not. When they went with quasi-Gestapo enforcement, I stopped patronizing.

The local chain grocery stores are no better, but I didn't meet muscle at the doors, and that's at least a small improvement. I shop for what I need. I haven't eaten out in 12 months, even though I now have a workaround with the virus (medicine that members here steered me towards).

I just will not play. Meantime, I swear to god...these cucks masked up, alone on the sidewalk, or alone in their cars...

Dogs versus wolves. I think that's what it really comes down to.