• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

peak paper mask lunacy achieved?

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Here in snowflake city you will not be allowed to pay for your merchandise if you're NOT wearing a face diaper.
So, because of my medical condition, I wear a plastic face shield. One by one the pot stores around me have refused me service because I was not wearing the requisite diaper on my face. Oh well. I needed to stop smoking pot anyhow.
I have been asked to leave (wearing the face shield) from one grocery store (Amazoone's Whole foods); Targut (where they let men use the women's restroom); my favorite woodwork's store (Woodcrafters); and a local hardware store.
Every place else has been OK with it, but I have noticed people shy away from me, unfriendly sales clerks at checkout, in numerous places I am offered a mask to wear, and the frequent looks of hostility because (seemingly to me) they HAVE TO wear a face diaper while I ignore it. Could be they feel like I'm not concerned about their health or that they don't know it can be removed.
I have given up on this insanity EVER ending.

BF

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Face Diaper.jpg

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
No mask? Improvise..........

This is why The Galactic Space Consortium will never land on this planet. Given the choice, I wouldn't either!

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Not peak mask lunacy but it defiantly needs to be in this thread. My Daughters college classroom. My poor kid works with a group of idiots who wont stop wrapping things in saran wrap and spraying lysol.

Attachments

• 155485649_483910529660285_9017838363774919164_n.jpg
    155485649_483910529660285_9017838363774919164_n.jpg
    913.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 155521492_714075815932021_7240343416068338647_n.jpg
    155521492_714075815932021_7240343416068338647_n.jpg
    645.7 KB · Views: 20

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Witless, ignorant simpleton.

Not the slightest curiosity as to how masks are said to work, or why they might not.

Not the slightest interest in the LACK of any difference in infection, face-diaper orders or no.

Just bleat out the Party Line.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just bleat out the Party Line.
when they've got nothing else, what else is there to do?

Epic!

somehow i don't believe this is going to get any better, any time soon

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not peak mask lunacy but it defiantly needs to be in this thread. My Daughters college classroom. My poor kid works with a group of idiots who wont stop wrapping things in saran wrap and spraying lysol.
Q:
has your daughter brought up the question of recycling all that plastic wrap?
Does the campus have proper disposal techniques for all the 'lost masks' that are found on the ground?
How about the one's cavalierly tossed into the regular trash, that's now medical waste and needs to be disposed of properly?

i'll drink my coffee while I wait for these rules to be implemented...

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
The leftist dumbells pushing face-diapers are always the same ones that continue to bleat about flattening the curve (after en entire year of exposure, yeah, how'd that work out?) and how important it is that we all get "vaccinated" with a drug that is not a vaccine. With zero facts behind them, of course. When I cite facts, such as fatality rates for covid vs. so-called vaccines, "vaccines" that don't prevent you from getting or spreading the virus, I get berated for politicizing a health crisis. Ignoring the fact that covid has been god's great gift to the DNC, it has given them cover to shut down an economy, take away our rights, and hold an entire nation hostage for a year now.

Where are the stacks of dead bodies? Where are the overflowing ER's? Know anyone that died of covid? No, me either.
A pandemic with everything but sick people.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where are the stacks of dead bodies?
In nursing homes where communist sent sick people to infect MURDER the old and weak to boost their fake numbers.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
new york was supposedly digging more graves than the amount of people who arrived for the ceremonies...i never followed up but they should have tossed a Cuomo into at least one of 'em

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
when they've got nothing else, what else is there to do?

Epic!

somehow i don't believe this is going to get any better, any time soon
It never gets better with Bolsheviks in charge

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Where are the stacks of dead bodies? Where are the overflowing ER's? Know anyone that died of covid? No, me either.
A pandemic with everything but sick people.
Videos of this are popping up on the internet all the time and are just as quickly scrubbed. It's full blown censorship and it works quite well to keep the majority of normal (read: too lazy to actually dig for the truth) people in the dark

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
new york was supposedly digging more graves than the amount of people who arrived for the ceremonies...i never followed up but they should have tossed a Cuomo into at least one of 'em

To do that, you have to have the pitchfork mobs.

The produtive Deplorables have ESCAPED Gnu Yuck! I'm ONE of them!...it's a trend that's been going on a long time, and is only accelerating in the Beer Cooties hysteria.

In a very short time, the whole state of Gnu Yuck is gonna look like Detroit. High Taxes; no work; government controlled by Tammany Hall and trying to kill whites, males, and older Useless Eaters.

Ever consider how completely the Dumbo cRats have overturned Western values? The most defenseless, infants and the elderly, are seen as problems needing elimination. By covert aims (Wu Flu) if needed; by legalese and Speech Regulation if possible (It's a choice! Women's RIGHT TO CHOOSE, yada-yada!) Workers are abused. Americans are denigrated. Veterans who fought for the nation, labeled potential terrorists.

Who the hell wants to live in such a crazy world?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Videos of this are popping up on the internet all the time and are just as quickly scrubbed. It's full blown censorship and it works quite well to keep the majority of normal (read: too lazy to actually dig for the truth) people in the dark
i've thought about this:
maybe there's something to be said about being ignorant

i mean, there's a whole lot less to be 'worried about'

lol, i don't think anyone really wants to live in a crazy world, but there sure is a lot of 'entertainment' being created and if put into the category of 'Stupid Human Tricks', i can easily be entertained simply by going to my local Lowes / HD, Walmart or grocery store

at that point, it just becomes an attitude of humor

waiting for someone to fail, right in front of you, knowing you're not going to get involved...it may sound 'not nice' but when you realize you've done nothing wrong, it makes the journey that much easier

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
lol, i don't think anyone really wants to live in a crazy world, but there sure is a lot of 'entertainment' being created and if put into the category of 'Stupid Human Tricks', i can easily be entertained simply by going to my local Lowes / HD, Walmart or grocery store

at that point, it just becomes an attitude of humor

waiting for someone to fail, right in front of you, knowing you're not going to get involved...it may sound 'not nice' but when you realize you've done nothing wrong, it makes the journey that much easier

Maybe. I don't see that. And I have to deal with a LOT of stupidity in my world.

There's several dynamics at work, here in Montucky. First, the native population...I'm serious here...is, IMHO somewhat inbred. The brains have been bred completely out of the line. They're not bad people; just slow; indecisive; unable to choose wisely.

Then, there's employment here. Fifty years ago this was a lumbering and railroad town. The EPA killed lumbering and wood processing; the ICC (now the STB) abused railroads into consolidation, to where this town was almost cut off in favor of a once-competitor's northern line (merged) A local crony businessman saved the 500-mile cut-off stretch from Billings to Sandpoint, Idaho.

So that's gone. What replaced it? GOVERNMENT EMPLOYMENT. Yes, and apparently they have transfer rights. We have HORDES of new residents, already with work, arriving with Oregon and California car-tags, coming here...and government employees are not the brightest lights in the galaxy. They're the equal of local inbreds, but six times as obnoxious.

I have to deal with these shifferbrains. On the streets. In the stores. As they vote. Jesus H. Christ, I'm in a grocery store, trying to by fer-chrissakes EGGS...and some dazed old fart (I'm an old fart, too, but hopefully not dazed like that)...he comes in front of the cooler and is JUST STARING AT THE EGGS. I cannot GET to the eggs. I head away, grab something I need nearby...and the airhead is STILL STARING AT THE EGGS!

I see variation of that all the goddamn time. Three fat hausfraus, decide to have an impromptu meetup, with children and carts...right in front of the coffee rack, so I can't GET the goddamn stuff. Parking lots, the same way.

It is NO fun living in the midst of idiocy.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It is NO fun living in the midst of idiocy.
it may not be fun, but, there's no where to go to avoid it, so, what i'm offering is a remedy, a solution, if you will

i'm done being sad that people do stupid things

that was never really my responsibility in the first place, like i thought it was...i'm my brothers keeper until he throws himself off that cliff

i don't have to follow but i don't have to look away either...

i know, it's not the pc way to think, but it's funny and it's not my fault that they chose to be stupid in front of me

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
i'm done being sad that people do stupid things

I'm not sad about that.

I'm ENRAGED that stupid people hover around me like flies over dung! Goddammittohell...how long does a California-expat government worker need to stare at a traffic light that went green, to realize that means MOVE YOUR SCHITT!...?

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm ENRAGED that stupid people hover around me like flies over dung!
lol

don't be enraged, maybe just learn to control the room...or not, maybe just sit back and watch it all melt

idk, just saying, there's opportunity available to do things that you normally couldn't do

i now find myself laughing out loud when I see stupid people, i don't point, i just laugh at them, sometimes they look other times they don't but they have no idea what i'm laughing at

it also keeps people away...

LOL

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yep, Buck's got it right — set back and enjoy the show, it beats TV comedy all to shit.
Stupid peoples do stupid things and get stupid rewards.
It ain't about nothin

BF

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'll have to remember that.

...when some god-damned fool in a Bro-Dozer smacks the back of my dirt bike at a traffic light, kicking it out from under me (I was stopped) under the car in front of me, and sending me down hard in the middle of the street.

It was laughable, looking at that hipster who was trying to be a Rural Metrosexual with a flannel shirt and an $80,000 diesel Bro-Dozer with the muffler "fixed" so it sounds like a hillbilly dragline. I didn't check to see if he had a Rolling-Coal switch on it. Most of them do...

No, that was definitely not a laughing-type day. And I remember that, on a brain-stem level, when I see one of these imbeciles with a hulking four-door lifted truck they don't know how to drive, weaving all over the lane at slow speed.

Or when I see one of them try to figure out which brand of eggs to buy...for ten minutes...

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It was laughable, looking at that hipster who was trying to be a Rural Metrosexual with a flannel shirt and an $80,000 diesel Bro-Dozer with the muffler "fixed" so it sounds like a hillbilly dragline. I didn't check to see if he had a Rolling-Coal switch on it. Most of them do...
no, this isn't for moments like what you're describing, but, you get up from that and unload all over the guys face, what's the outcome?

you with the guys arm in your hand, used to beat him with, or the sniveler with the blood and snot combination coming out of his nose?

no, don't ever let the cops come on-scene and make that determination

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
No...I'm just having a Grumpy Old Man moment.

All my life I've puzzled on esoteric matters...and just when I came up on the answers, they changed the questions.

Behavior that would have gotten people put in the nuthouse, now is expected and applauded.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
No...I'm just having a Grumpy Old Man moment.

All my life I've puzzled on esoteric matters...and just when I came up on the answers, they changed the questions.

Behavior that would have gotten people put in the nuthouse, now is expected and applauded.
right, and 'rational thinking' is frowned upon

so, give 'em what they want, try it: next time a cashier asks the question: Paper or Plastic, just answer Yes...
go and ask a clerk where they're serving wine and beer today...
ask the butcher if they have any prepared duck today...

etc, ask the banker if they have any Morgans that came in today, ask the lumber yard if they have any 3" 2 x 4's

it can go on and on...but, you gotta be prepared for the answers, you don't really wanna laugh directly in their faces,but you can snicker under your mask

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
but you can snicker under your mask
Yeah, I like that one.
Where I'm 'allowed' to shop with my clear face shield 'mask' I have been asking the checkout clerks; "Don't you miss peoples' smiles?" as I give them a big grin (that they can see). So far I have always gotten an affirmative answer. Usually accompanied with a sigh.

BF

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
how long does a California-expat government worker need to stare at a traffic light that went green, to realize that means MOVE YOUR SCHITT!...?
You gotta give 'em time to realize the light is about to turn red again, and put their phone down. They had a text they were in the middle of typing. Lol
....but yea, I hate that crap too. People at a light need to be paying attention to it. Especially so if they're in the pole position.

when some god-damned fool in a Bro-Dozer smacks the back of my dirt bike at a traffic light
I hope you didn't get hurt too bad.
....and dirt bikes are road legal there?!?

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
To do that, you have to have the pitchfork mobs.

The produtive Deplorables have ESCAPED Gnu Yuck! I'm ONE of them!...it's a trend that's been going on a long time, and is only accelerating in the Beer Cooties hysteria.

In a very short time, the whole state of Gnu Yuck is gonna look like Detroit. High Taxes; no work; government controlled by Tammany Hall and trying to kill whites, males, and older Useless Eaters.

Ever consider how completely the Dumbo cRats have overturned Western values? The most defenseless, infants and the elderly, are seen as problems needing elimination. By covert aims (Wu Flu) if needed; by legalese and Speech Regulation if possible (It's a choice! Women's RIGHT TO CHOOSE, yada-yada!) Workers are abused. Americans are denigrated. Veterans who fought for the nation, labeled potential terrorists.

Well put. How to fight back is the question. What goals do they have? Reducing world population? Total control? over what a dwindling population & declining industry?

They have done a good job of a boogyman behind every tree. But lets face it we do have a lot of issues if we went back to the way things were under kenyan / joho. THere was a glimmer of hope when illegals were topped. Let them fix their own shitholes not destroy ours.

Domination by overwhelming confusion on every front is their weapon. Where is the best place to make a stand? Fiat? Guns? Taxes? Election rigging?

Face it "we the people" have no champion in our corner just different versions of the uniparty. We clap like trained seals if the slightest things goes our way while getting fucked on another front. They move the ball forward every day no matter how much. They are ALWAYS on offense and NEVER seem to suffer any penalties.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Face it "we the people" have no champion in our corner just different versions of the uniparty. We clap like trained seals if the slightest things goes our way while getting fucked on another front. They move the ball forward every day no matter how much. They are ALWAYS on offense and NEVER seem to suffer any penalties.
There it is right there!! ^^^

While we sit back and expect something different to happen, (muh Q...muh Lin Wood...muh military, muh pillow, etc.) the beat goes on!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
More at link

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/202...ing-masks-on-the-steps-of-the-capitol-n338657

Left Loses Its Mind Over Video of Kids in Idaho Burning Masks on the Steps of the Capitol
By Nick Arama | Mar 06, 2021 10:00 PM ET
Share Tweet
d51ffb5a-7545-412c-a09f-536d7a1084e3-730x487.jpg
AP Photo/Eric Gay
A couple of hundred folks showed up on the steps of the capitol in Idaho to speak out against masks. Kids participated in burning masks.

One of the organizers, Darr Moon, said it wasn’t a protest but a gathering against government overreach to “re-establish our Republican form of government, a government that has balance between the branches. And, uh, we were kind of that belief that we need a well-defined government and certain boundaries, and that’s not what we have today.” There were reportedly a couple of hundred people out including three Republican lawmakers, including the lieutenant governor. Many displayed signs reading “I will not self-suffocate.”

The state has not had a mask mandate but obviously there still can be local or business mandates. Last week Idaho legislators introduced a bill to make mask mandates illegal. There are mask mandates in seven out of 11 Idaho counties, according to the Associated Press.

This follows other states like Texas and Mississippi moving to eliminate restrictions and mandates.

The video of the kids burning the masks infuriated folks on the left. Some even compared it to book burning even as the left has tried to cancel all kinds of things including books and it isn’t even anything like burning books.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Q:
has your daughter brought up the question of recycling all that plastic wrap?
Does the campus have proper disposal techniques for all the 'lost masks' that are found on the ground?
How about the one's cavalierly tossed into the regular trash, that's now medical waste and needs to be disposed of properly?

I'll drink my coffee while I wait for these rules to be implemented...
LOL, we have had the discussion about who is going to remove all the wrap. Its everywhere. The cafeteria is wrapped in it. Ill ask her to inquire about the recycling.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is plastic wrap even recycleable?

Searching, I found this.

"Cling wrap is a soft plastic which can't be sorted at a recycling facility. Cling wrap goes in your rubbish bin, but that means they sit in landfill for years.Nov 9, 2020"

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Nope, just a bruise on the knee.

It's a dual-sport Yamaha. XT250. It's a plateable dirt bike; but it's great for our potholed roads. For some reason we have a lot of heavy truck traffic through town, and man, does it ever tear up the streets.

On trails I meet riders, who often have trailered their bikes, and when I tell them I'm riding back, I get dropped jaws. "You ride in-town? I wouldn't DARE!" That's not as cowardly, and is more prudent, than maybe it seems.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You gotta give 'em time to realize the light is about to turn red again, and put their phone down. They had a text they were in the middle of typing. Lol
....but yea, I hate that crap too. People at a light need to be paying attention to it. Especially so if they're in the pole position.

For me, it's the fearful-of-authority types that slow way the hell the down when they approach a green light. Inevitably, they leave me stranded at the yellow right about to turn red. Pricks.