• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

PEDOPHILE & HUMAN TRAFFICKING - BUSTS - THREAD

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As a father this is some disturbing shit. How do you keep kids off the internet?
Ya can't. Just raise them the best you can with Common Sense Values, instill in them leadership - be a leader not a follower, and pray for their well being with or without you.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
nxivum.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Sacha Cohen Appears to Expose Elite Pedophile Ring While Filming in Vegas and the FBI Ignore It
Matt Agorist December 26, 2018

During the filming of Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest show, Who is America?, the actor got Dick Cheney to autograph a waterboarding kit, uncomfortably tested Roy Moore with a ‘pedophile detector’, and got republicans to endorse the arming of kindergartners. However, while filming in Las Vegas, as Cohen played an Italian playboy called Gio Monaldo, his uncomfortable antics seemingly revealed an elite pedophile ring.
While playing Monaldo, Cohen asked the hotel concierge to procure him a small child for sex — to which the concierge quickly abides.

“We wanted to investigate how does someone like Harvey Weinstein gets away with doing what…get away with criminality, essentially. And the network that surrounds him. We decided that Gio would interview a concierge in Las Vegas,” said Cohen in an interview with Deadline.

As Cohen spoke to the concierge at the hotel, he confessed to sex with children and the concierge did not waiver. Instead, he tells Cohen how to cover it up and notes how they know people who can “silence” the boy.
“During the interview, I revealed that basically Gio has molested an eight-year-old boy,” he continued. “Now, mind you, this is extreme comedy and we thought that the guy would leave the room. Instead, this concierge stays in the room and I go, listen, you’ve got to help me get rid of the problem. This guy starts advising Gio how to get rid of this issue. We even at one point talk about murdering the boy, and the concierge is just saying, ‘well, listen, I’m really sorry. In this country, we can’t just drown the boy. This is America we don’t do that,’” said Cohen.

Instead, according to the concierge, they had lawyers who could make the boy never talk again.

After he gets the concierge to agree to help cover up the molestation of an innocent young boy, Cohen then asks him if he can get him a “date” with another child.

“And then at the end of the interview I say, listen, I want to go out and celebrate now. Can you get me a date for tonight? He says, ‘what do you mean, a date?’,” Cohen explained to Deadline.

“I go, you know, like a young man. He says, ‘well, what kind of age?’ I say, lower than Bar Mitzvah but older than eight. And he says, ‘yeah, I can put you in touch with somebody who can get you some boys like that,’” Cohen said.

And just like that a pedophile ring was accidentally uncovered in Las Vegas.

While this shock comedian normally takes the insane footage from his show and throws it out on the airwaves, this time, it was so damning, he went straight to the FBI.
Cohen said he turned it over to the FBI “because we thought, perhaps there’s a pedophile ring in Las Vegas that’s operating for these very wealthy men,” he told Deadline. “And this concierge had said that he’d worked for politicians and various billionaires.”

Despite allegedly having video that showed a hotel concierge claim he could not only silence child victims of sex abuse, but procure more child victims for sex and has done so for “billionaires and politicians,” according to Cohen, “the FBI decided not to pursue it.”

With such horrific allegations, allegedly captured on video by Cohen, one would think that the FBI would be all over this case. However, it appears that the opposite has happened.
As TFTP has reported time and again, these pedophile rings almost always get traced back to elite politicians and billionaires like Jeffrey Epstein. But, when it comes time for Epstein and other convicted child predators like former congressman Anthony Weiner and former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert to be held accountable for their crimes, they are given sweetheart deals by the system and do less time than people caught with marijuana.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"the concierge did not waiver" - that's "waver"... Aside from that, "if true" he should have published the video online if he really wanted "results"...

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As a known commedian SBC comes across as a - Boy that Cries "Wolf".
Ya can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Are you being set-up for a prank of his ? or Not ?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Well, I guess he'll stay on that walker for awhile longer. :rotf:
WTF was with that?

He looked like a big strong guy.

Golden Regards
Uncle

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If he really is a hermaphrodite, who are they going to bunk him up with?... just saying...
Plenty of Bubbas that will swing either gate in the joint.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This video isn't regarding a bust but I think it's relevant.

Corey Feldman is a FRAUD! (9 min 58 sec):​
Published on Mar 11, 2020 by Educating Liberals​

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Correct assessment:

All he had to do was stand in front of some cameras and read out a list of names.

Maybe, just maybe, Corey was shaking down those same names using threats of exposure and dates with delays and technical difficulties.

Somebodies sent him FRNs...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The hidden scourge of modern slavery
Even in the United States, thousands of women and girls are working as sex slaves
Joseph Zanga, Feb 21 2020
https://www.mercatornet.com/features/view/the-hidden-scourge-of-modern-slavery/23315

excerpt:

The United States has been ranked among the top three nations of origin for victims of human trafficking in 2018, according to a recent report by the State Department and is the number one consumer of sex trafficking worldwide.​
Human trafficking is an industry taking in more money each year than many Fortune 500 companies. This is a crime hidden in plain sight, aided by the addiction our children have to their tablets and, especially, their smart phones. Because their brains aren't fully developed until their mid-20s, they are easy prey for traffickers who recruit very professionally on social media. Because of the "toxic stress" and the adverse childhood experiences that many of our children live with, the bait that professional traffickers dangle is hard to resist.​
These figures are incredible. Who is being trafficked?​
For sex-trafficked women (sex-trafficking in the US is mostly women) the average age is 14, but I've encountered victims as young as 12. That is less true for labour trafficking and varies with region. In farming areas those trafficked are mostly young adult to middle-aged men. In metropolitan areas the trafficking is for domestic help and is mostly young to middle age women. They come from all backgrounds.​

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Information
mel gibson.jpg

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Child sex sting Nets 15 arrests in Polk County

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
This was exciting...

Caught on Gun Camera: Police Shootout With Man Wanted for Child Sex Crimes

On April 27, 2019 Corporal TJ Session of the Vernon Police Department, Vernon, Texas, went to a house on the 15000 block of Mansard Street, intending to arrest Walter Emilio Orellana. Orellana , a Honduras native, was 23 years old at the time and was wanted on three felony warrants alleging continuous sexual abuse of a child, indecency with a child and aggravated sexual assault of a child.

Corporal Session arrived at the house - where Orellana's girlfriend lived - to find his subject reclining in the driver's seat of a vehicle in the driveway. When Session confronted Orellana, Orellana gave Session a false name, then attempted to put the car in gear. Subsequent events unfolded rapidly. Orellana grabbed a sawed-off shotgun and opened fire. Corporal Session, now a seven-year-veteran officer, spotted the weapon as Orellana went for it. He created distance between himself and Orellana, drew his sidearm, and began shooting.

Switching gears for a moment — I wasn't planning on covering this incident. In fact, I only know about it because I was contacted by a marketing company for the gun camera manufacturer. I get emails like that all the time and they rarely warrant more than a glance. We do our own investigations, aggressively pursuing access to records and delivering on our commitment to not publish footage that has already been published elsewhere (unless we have significant new footage and information to add). Ethical journalism requires independence. It calls for avoiding conflicts of interest and resisting the constant attempts of outsiders to influence stories. Marketers don't get to dictate what we cover.

So why are you seeing this video?

Body worn cameras are frequently worn at chest-height. That placement reliably obscures the officer's field of view any time the officer draws their sidearm. Just when you most want to know what's going on you get a great view of the officer's arms. The gun camera concept is a solution to that problem, and Viridian seems to have done a good job at executing it. Indeed, in this incident Corporal Session's body camera is blocked by his outstretched arms throughout much of the gun battle. His gun camera captures almost all of it. Furthermore, the gun camera clearly shows Orellana pointing a sawed-off shotgun at Session. In the body camera video it's hardly visible.

Viridian's "FACT" camera automatically activates any time the gun is removed from its holster. It has a built-in flashlight and is supposedly capable of recording up to six hours of 1080p video with sound. Gun cameras play a different role than body worn cameras and the technologies complement one another, but I have to point out that a weapon mounted camera deployment is orders of magnitude less expensive than a body worn camera deployment. (More on that soon.) With the caveat that purchasing decisions should not be made on the basis of footage from a single incident, this is promising tech. And that's why you are seeing it.

Back to the story.

When the smoke cleared, Orellana has been shot eight times and Session had taken 41 shotgun pellets to his left arm and shoulder — where 36 pellets remain to this day. In mid-February 2020 a jury found Orellana guilty of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon on a public official, a level one felony in Texas. Orellana was sentenced to 40 years in prison, with a minimum of 20 years served before he is eligible for parole. Moreover - per Corporal Session - Orellana has yet to face his charges of continuous sexual abuse of a child, indecency with a child and aggravated sexual assault of a child. That 20 year minimum could get much longer. Session and Orellana have both recovered from their injuries.

*As noted on screen, Corporal Session explicitly consented to showing the entirety of this video - including the ambulance footage.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
when a dog attacks.jpg

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
^^^ Timothy Charles Holmseth says he is 'one person away from POTUS'?? Right... sure he is....

Exposing Frauds & Hoaxers During National Crisis

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
The Great Darkness - The Children of MK-ULTRA