crime Italian Pedo Cult Tried to Recruit Members of the Elite "Powerful” cabal has been operating since the 80’s." A “powerful” pedophile cult busted by police in Italy set up a sophisticated legal front to hide its activities and tried to recruit wealthy members of the elite.
The sect was exposed after a 2 year police investigation dubbed ‘Operation Dionysus’ during which authorities uncovered a “very powerful” cabal that subjected young women and minors to sexual abuse and torture.
Like many sex trafficking networks, the organization appeared to be into occult sex magic rituals that promised inductees entry into a “magical, fantastic and secret world” and the lighting of an “inner fire,” while making them dependent on a 77-year-old leader known as ‘the Doctor’.
“The brainwashed members worked at the sect’s legal establishments, and were required to ‘donate’ large sums of money to the organization,” reports RT, citing
police sources. “To make the whole scheme more profitable, the cult tried to recruit new members from wealthy families.”
The cult’s primary members referred to themselves as “beasts,” while naming their victims “prey” as they subjected them to “extreme” and “painful” forms of torture.
“The sect has had a large legal front, including several shops, a psychology center and even a publishing house, which allowed it to operate freely for years and to ensnare unsuspecting victims,” according to the report.
Authorities said that the investigation took so long because it was incredibly difficult to penetrate the network as its members showed devout loyalty despite having suffered “persistent psychological damage.”
The cult has been active since the 80’s and 26 people are currently under investigation for being complicit in its activities, although that number is expected to grow.
As we have previously highlighted, numerous investigations of pedophile sex trafficking rings in several European countries have mysteriously been stymied after names of powerful elitists were alleged to have been connected.
by Paul Joseph Watson
Excellent message. More people need to learn what human trafficking looks like in the real world. Sometimes, it is so very subtle and under the very noses of people who live in the suburbs or even out in the rural areas here in the States. Learn what it looks like and report it when you see it. You could save the lives of a child very much like one of your children. There are some sick people out there who need Pb Therapy.
Ex-cardinal McCarrick accused of running child sex ring out of beach house
A new lawsuit accuses former cardinal Theodore E. McCarrick, the former archbishop of Washington, of managing a “sex cabal” among seminarians, altar boys and priests at a New Jersey beach house in the 1980s. The 30-page lawsuit was filed late Tuesday in the Superior Court of New Jersey in Middlesex County by attorney Jeff Anderson on behalf of an unnamed plaintiff. It alleges one count of sexual battery and six counts of negligence against Mr. McCarrick, the Archdiocese of Newark, the Diocese of Metuchen, and several former or retired priests. Mr. McCarrick served as the bishop of Metuchen from 1981 to 1986 and as the archbishop of Newark from 1986 to 2000. At the center of the allegations is a beach house in Sea Girt, New Jersey, that was purchased with diocesan funds by Mr. McCarrick when he was the bishop of Metuchen. The lawsuit says the beach house was used as a place to groom boys for sexual assault. “At that house and detailed in the complaint … was an assembly of a large number of seminarians and other priests all answering in service to the boss, to the bishop, to McCarrick,” Mr. Anderson said Wednesday in a Zoom press conference from his offices in St. Paul, Minnesota. “And in the night, with the assistance of others, McCarrick would creep into this kid’s bed and engage in criminal sexual assault … whispering, ‘It’s OK.’”
The lawsuit details allegations of molestation against the plaintiff beginning in 1978, and later against an 11-year-old altar boy, and continuing from 1982 to 1983 at the beach house. The Diocese of Metuchen later sold the beach house, Mr. Anderson said. Tuesday’s lawsuit resulted from passage of a bill in New Jersey extending the statutes of limitation on child sexual abuse claims. Mr. McCarrick, who served as the archbishop of Washington from 2000 until his retirement in 2006, was defrocked in 2019, and had been living in a friary in Kansas until earlier this year.
Four of the other five clerics named in the lawsuit — including four priests and a Christian Brother who had served as principal of Essex Catholic Boys High School — had been on official lists of clerics with credible accusations against them. According to the lawsuit, Mr. McCarrick assigned boys on weekend trips to bedrooms shared by clerics in the Sea Girt beach house on the Jersey Shore beginning in 1982. Former priests Michael Walters, John Laferrera and Gerald Ruane and Brother Andrew Thomas Hewitt participated in sexually abusing the plaintiff, the lawsuit states. The plaintiff alleges that he was first sexually abused by former priest Anthony Nardino in 1978. Mr. Nardino left the priesthood in the mid-1980s and his whereabouts are unknown, Mr. Anderson said Wednesday. A spokesperson for the Diocese of Metuchen said officials have yet to receive the complaint but stand with “survivors of abuse.”“Our diocese renews our commitment to prevent these types of abuse from ever happening again,” said Anthony P. Kearns III, spokesman and chancellor for the Diocese of Metuchen.
A spokesperson for the Archdiocese of Newark said in an email to The Washington Times it would be “inappropriate to discuss or comment on matters in litigation.”“The Archdiocese of Newark remains fully committed to transparency and to our long-standing programs to protect the faithful and will continue to work with victims, their legal representatives and law enforcement authorities in an ongoing effort to resolve allegations and bring closure to victims,” the Archdiocese of Newark spokesperson said in the email. Mr. Anderson did not reveal the address of the beach house in Sea Girt at Wednesday’s press conference and stated that the diocese owned separate beach houses during the time period in question. The attorney added that the plaintiff had stayed quiet about allegations for decades for the same reason many survivors of sexual abuse do not disclose details of abuse — out of shame and fears of retribution from “the most powerful cleric in America.”
Magan Richmond, Kathryn McMullen and Tasha Stringer are accused of letting pedophiles rape children as young as three in exchange for cash and drugs (Pictures: Scioto County Sheriff’s Office)
A trio of women took children as young as three to a home where they let multiple pedophiles rape them for cash, police say.
Magan Richmond, 32, Tasha Stringer, 37, and Kathryn McMullen, 36, are accused of taking the youngsters to a home in Wheelersburg, Ohio, where pedophiles then sexually abused them and recorded the attacks.
The women are said to have organized the abuse in return for drugs and cash, with the boys and girls they exploited ranging in age from three years-old to 13.
Scioto County Sheriff’s Office began investigating the alleged pedophile ring after receiving evidence of the alleged child abuse, and arrested all three women over the weekend.
They were assisted by the FBI, with Richmond, Stringer and McMullen each facing a charge of first-degree rape. All three women are being held in Scioto County Jail on $100,000 ahead of their first court appearance Monday.
Their alleged victims – whose relationships to the women have not been outlined – have since been taken into custody by social services.
A man in Montana who was initially charged with more than 60 counts of child sex abuse has received a deferred one-year sentence after agreeing to a plea deal, according to reports.
William Edward Miller Jr., 51, of Great Falls, was arrested in February 2019 after a 14-year-old high school student accused him of raping her at her home a year prior. She alleged that Miller allowed an 11-year-old boy to rape her while he watched in a separate encounter.
Later that August, state prosecutors filed 64 counts of sexual abuse of children against Miller after investigators allegedly found images of child pornography and bestiality on his phone and laptop, the Great Falls Tribune reported. Police received a search warrant on his home after Miller allegedly began calling people from jail asking them to destroy his phone, KFBB reported.
Miller would later accept a plea deal that involved prosecutors dropping the majority of the charges against him. He pleaded guilty to one count of felony sexual abuse of children and one count of misdemeanor unsworn falsification to authorities.
Cascade County District Judge Elizabeth Best on Monday sentenced Miller to six months in the Cascade County Detention Center for the misdemeanor. He received credit for 384 days of time served. On the felony charge, Miller was slapped with a one-year deferred sentence and was ordered to complete sex offender treatment in the community, according to the Tribune. Under a deferred sentence, the child sex abuse charge could be wiped from Miller’s record if he doesn’t commit a crime over the next year, according to KFBB.
The felony count for which Miller pleaded guilty came in connection to a photograph of then-17-year-old Shiloh Young. The woman, now 19, has been married to Miller for three months and testified that she took the photo herself two years ago to help her overcome body issues.
“William is a kind, compassionate, empathetic man. Never has he manipulated or controlled me,” Young told the judge, according to the Tribune. “I ask that we be free of this charge. I feel that we have suffered enough, and I am not a victim of my husband.”
IM seeing too much about this not even looking. Seems they are well organised. They seem to set up kill rooms, scout children. Rooms I saw had like denist chair in like shipping containers. I think they film the whole thing to sell. Child is missing for good real fast dont think they are catching many. The one that just got busted looked well financed.
Pedophile’s Decapitated Corpse Found On Judge’s Doorstep After Bail Hearing In Ocala, Florida
The decapitated corpse that was found on a judge’s doorstep in Ocala, Florida has been identified as belonging to a notorious pedophile who was recently allowed to walk free on bail by the judge, according to reports.
William Smith, 28, was discovered in the early hours of Tuesday morning, decapitated and slumped against the front door of the judge who had granted him bail in August.
Smith was arrested last month following allegations by his then girlfriend that he had raped her 8-year-old daughter.
After a police investigation in which Smith was found in possession of child pornography, he was arrested on two counts related to child pornography and one count of child molestation.
After being charged, Smith walked free from the court after the judge controversially ruled that he did not pose a threat to the local community, and he raised the $30,000 bail required to trigger his freedom.
The alleged victim’s family said they were “shocked” that Smith had been allowed to walk free from court.
Smith was awaiting trial for his crimes and was awaiting a court date which was due to be scheduled for later this year, however it seems that somebody from the local community decided to take matters into their own hands. The judge, whose name has been withheld, was woken at around 3am by his “frenzied” barking dog. When he went outside to find out what his dog was barking about, he found the decapitated body of the man he had allowed to walk free slumped against his front door with the severed head left on the steps.
Investigating officers described his death scene as resembling a “gangland-style execution“.
A local resident said of the horrific discovery that finding a headless body was an “unusual” occurrence: “This is a nice area.This is the kind of thing that usually happens in mob films, but not around here.”
Police say they are currently “following leads” but have yet to make any arrests for the murder.
A Victorian teacher’s aide has been jailed after she had oral and penetrative sex on school grounds with a student 36 years her junior.
A Victorian teacher’s aide who took advantage of a 15-year-old student to gratify herself will be jailed for four years and two months, with a non-parole period of two years and six months.
Nicole Woods, 55, of Melton, had oral and penetrative sex on school grounds with a student between April and September 2016, when she was 51 and he was 15, and sent him photos of herself with her breasts exposed.
County Court judge George Georgiou said on Tuesday that her behaviour had “devastated” the boy’s family.
He said the Staughton College teacher’s aide had been living a “chaotic lifestyle” and had abused alcohol on-and-off since the age of 14.
At the time of the sexual abuse she was using ice every day, smoking cannabis before going to work at the school, and experimenting with other drugs including heroin.
Woods told court-appointed mental health experts she felt “ashamed” and the abuse was “the lowest thing she could ever do,” Judge Georgiou said.
But she also maintained the sex was “consensual” and said the boy “didn’t look like a five-year-old.”
Registered Offender Who Claims To Be HIV Positive Arrested After Filming Sex With 15-Year-Old Babysitter, Investigators Say
ORLANDO – A Florida man was sentenced to 60 years in federal prison Monday for sexually exploiting two minors and committing the offenses while required to register as a sex offender.
The court also ordered Simmerman to forfeit the electronic device he used to commit the offenses. Simmerman pleaded guilty January 27, 2020.
According to court documents, in 2013 Todd Joseph Simmerman, 30, Titusville, pleaded guilty to traveling to meet a child to engage in unlawful sexual conduct, after using a computer to lure a child, in violation of Florida law. As part of his sentence, he was required to register as a sex offender.
Six months after completing his state sentence, Simmerman met hired a 15-year-old to babysit his children at his computer repair shop. He later contacted the girl on Snapchat and enticed the child to engage in sexual activity. The child victim introduced Simmerman to a 15-year-old friend and Simmerman also preyed upon that child. Simmerman used his cellphone to record his sexually abusive encounters with both victims, which occurred over a period of about five months, until his arrest.
Court documents show that Simmerman wrote a judge, “While incarcerated I have found out that I am HIV positive, a horrible blow that has served to change my life.”
“This repeated child predator will spend the rest of his natural life in prison, thanks to HSI special agents and our partners at the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office,” said HSI Orlando Assistant Special Agent in Charge David J. Pezzutti. “While we cannot undo the damage of his horrible crimes, we hope that this sentence helps with the healing process for his victims.”
This investigation was conducted under HSI’s Operation Predator, an international initiative to protect children from sexual predators. Since the launch of Operation Predator in 2003, HSI has arrested more than 25,000 individuals for crimes against children, including the production and distribution of online child exploitation material, traveling overseas for sex with minors, and sex trafficking of children. In fiscal year 2019, more than 3,500 child predators were arrested by HSI special agents under this initiative and more than 1,000 victims identified or rescued.